[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mead33

Thank you mzpakipot for all your goodies! Really appreciate your hard work searching for the pictures and tidbits! :w00t:

he he, hope for some translation of the news above! =)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember this?

1E01080623HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0017558.jpg

here's one for HCH and Gyoon.

E13080804avi_001541608.jpg

dcinside

you're welcome mead33...i'm on a roll again..ha ha!

yes, wish someone can do a quick translation on those articles...

btw, you guys have the chinese sub for ep 14 out already??

i need a quick translation about their date..keke! thanks in advance if someone can do that for me....*sad-puppy-eyes* lol

Guest mead33

btw, you guys have the chinese sub for ep 14 out already??

i need a quick translation about their date..keke! thanks in advance if someone can do that for me....*sad-puppy-eyes* lol

not yet, it normally comes out in the evening, china time

I think he is doing it out of respect. HCH has so much going on right now, it would not be "gentlemenly" of him to take advantage of her at such a time. Also, he has to worry about GYOON. It would be difficult for him to make a confession of love at this time. So he is just there roviding support and concern without heaping on her another worry, i.e., if he confesses to here, she would have to fret. I think this makes him even more endearing (although for us viewers, we would like to see more passion!)

BTW, I am not a guy.

I think MBC has confirmed that WIAN will show on the dates originally scheduled, so no delay!

yes, you're right about KBS respecting HCH. But what happen to his character? being a ladies man? virgin loving guy? :wacko::D

Guest mead33

yes, you're right about KBS respecting HCH. But what happen to his character? being a ladies man? virgin loving guy? :wacko::D

eh... i have no idea. I think someone mentioned previously that the ladies man image is not the true KBS. He is doing it just to hide his true self - lonely person. This makes sense since now he has fallen for HCH, he no longer needs to hide himself behind a facade. He he, will need Kanshu to help us do a deeper analysis...

Guest sakura_dubai

it looks like this drama has reached ep 14.. but why the hardsub of B.O.N is too slow.. they finished only two eps..

even though we should support them since it's not easy to do the sub.. but they are too slow.. way to slow.. there are around 12 eps gap between the RAW and the sub...

it's a great drama.. and i want to watch it as soon as i can ^^ so i hope that B.O.N will work faster.. i really like their hard work but i hope it's just a bit faster... please ^^

it looks like this drama has reached ep 14.. but why the hardsub of B.O.N is too slow.. they finished only two eps..

even though we should support them since it's not easy to do the sub.. but they are too slow.. way to slow.. there are around 12 eps gap between the RAW and the sub...

it's a great drama.. and i want to watch it as soon as i can ^^ so i hope that B.O.N will work faster.. i really like their hard work but i hope it's just a bit faster... please ^^

no-one's stopping you from watching the drama ^^. saying sh!t like this will not motivate anyone but instead impede any releases^^. keep asking and you might induce an indefinite delay and then alot of people are just going to LOVE you^^

eh... i have no idea. I think someone mentioned previously that the ladies man image is not the true KBS. He is doing it just to hide his true self - lonely person. This makes sense since now he has fallen for HCH, he no longer needs to hide himself behind a facade. He he, will need Kanshu to help us do a deeper analysis...

yes, i remember now..i think it's nelieltu that's said it, or i could be wrong...it's just strange coz, at the beginning he's got all these ladies noticing him.. come to think of it, i guess they admired him because he was in television, now that he's not.he doesn't have any more female fans? i get it? but this is another topic..sorry, i confuse myself..

anywho? yeah, kanshu has limited internet time..?

whoa now...easy people....

i agree with you lime9..

here's something to watch to calm ourselves down...enjoy!

clam down everyone..

i just want to say that this is the 1st k-drama that has interest me enough to sit through 'live' viewing every monday & tuesday without understanding a single dialogue :sweatingbullets:

fortunately for me the c-sub is usually available by wednesday & thursday evenings :P

so i can understand the feeling of frustration having to wait the english sub :crazy:

but before the c-sub i am always able to somehow understand the plot by coming to this thread and reading everyone's input (translations or thoughts) very very thankful to all you wonderful Bambamers :rolleyes::w00t::D

let's all make it to 200page for this thread yeah!! :):):)

i'm very calm...i had my chill pill...LOL j/k!

yes, this thread is very helpful, to me personally....and of course for everyone's help and contributions, i mean i'm sure it's hard enough to translate and type at the same time... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

so big thank you to dirfree,ebrigid,mead33,kanshu.lxs059022,...who else? cutetyson,hjkomo, and many more to mention..

and i'll be waiting patiently for the B.O.N subbing team to release the rest of the episodes....B.O.N fighting!

yes! GO BAM BAMERS!!! LET'S REACH our 200 and many more pages to go!! !!!

i wish we could all have a little celebration!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

behind the scene clip from the fan meeting..

wow! it's 20min clip!!

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...6&skinNum=1

dcinside

hello guyz!

..,whew! nice to be back!!!!! :D just gone from somewhere :phew:

..,197 pages already...

..,think i miss so many discussion aahhh :crazy:

..,back thread first :)

no-one's stopping you from watching the drama ^^. saying sh!t like this will not motivate anyone but instead impede any releases^^. keep asking and you might induce an indefinite delay and then alot of people are just going to LOVE you^^

..,okey what did i miss here??? :mellow:

..,did someone throw rotten eggs in our thread??!!! :mellow:

..,oh :mellow:sakura_dubai :mellow:lime9 is right, saying things like that won't make B.O.N team very happy :mellow: and besides

i think WIAN is not the only one they making eng sub, WIAN is ONE OF the project of B.O.N for making subtitles...,

i think its right that we should support them along the way and besides theres so many options while waiting for B.O.N subs if you really want to watch any kdrama but can't understand a thing you can search for a thread like ours and join the discussion, many of us here are not capable of understanding korean language and writings but we were able to understand whats happening on a kdrama because of this thread.

And we should be thankful for the B.O.N team for doing all the hard work just for us non-korean but addicted to kdrama..........

fortunately for me the c-sub is usually available by wednesday & thursday evenings :P

so i can understand the feeling of frustration having to wait the english sub :crazy:

but before the c-sub i am always able to somehow understand the plot by coming to this thread and reading everyone's input (translations or thoughts) very very thankful to all you wonderful Bambamers :rolleyes::w00t::D

come to think of it, why is c-subbers are so quick? do they have a lot staff or volunteers????????

hi kim jo yan!! *waves*

glad to see you here....

you didn't miss much! :wacko::unsure:

can't wait to read your thoughts and comments!!! :D

~~~~~~~

*ahem*

aniyo! aniyo!! no throwing eggs here...:lurk: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

.., :lol: :lol: :lol: (aniyo,aniyo) had a good laugh on that :lol: :lol: :lol:

come to think of it, why is c-subbers are so quick? do they have a lot staff or volunteers????????

..,yes i think they have many volunteers c-subbers , i heard B.O.N are still looking for anyone

who can sub kdrama-english...

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

WE'RE REACHING OUR 200 PAGE and 4000 POSTS!!!!!

wow, what an accomplishment BamBamers!

what shall we do to celebrate?

CPLJH party?

EveryNighte13MBC080804HDTVx26472-4.jpg

g'nite everyone, sorry it's past 1am here...

B)B)B) *****sleep mode***** B)B)B)

psstt....PM me: mzpakip0t@yahoo.com if you reach 200!! hahaha j/k

i'm very calm...i had my chill pill...LOL j/k!

yes, this thread is very helpful, to me personally....and of course for everyone's help and contributions, i mean i'm sure it's hard enough to translate and type at the same time... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

so big thank you to dirfree,ebrigid,mead33,kanshu.lxs059022,...who else? cutetyson,hjkomo, and many more to mention..

and i'll be waiting patiently for the B.O.N subbing team to release the rest of the episodes....B.O.N fighting!

yes! GO BAM BAMERS!!! LET'S REACH our 200 and many more pages to go!! !!!

i wish we could all have a little celebration!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..,yeah!your right unnie everyone is helping one another in here, everybody is contributing a lot!!!!!

at first my reason of joining is to understand WIAN kdrama but knowing all of you guys in just a short time oohhh can descibe my feelings right now

i mean we gain something in here right okey its a bit corny but we do gain some friendship co'z of this thread,

before my day was just ordinary but now oohh my day won't be complete without posting or even just lurking around in the thread...

okey add me up in your friendster :lol: joke!!!!!

Im just happy to be part of BAMBAM!!!!!! rocK oN B) B) B)

behind the scene clip from the fan meeting..

wow! it's 20min clip!!

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...6&skinNum=1

dcinside

..,oh..oh..oh...jealous so so so jealous :( :( :(

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

WE'RE REACHING OUR 200 PAGE and 4000 POSTS!!!!!

wow, what an accomplishment BamBamers!

what shall we do to celebrate?

g'nite everyone, sorry it's past 1am here...

B)B)B) *****sleep mode***** B)B)B)

psstt....PM me: mzpakip0t@yahoo.com if you reach 200!! hahaha j/k

..,lets keep on posting B) B) B) B) B)

..,lets drink SOJU for our celebration :lol: :lol: :lol:

..,gudnyt sis hope you will have a good dreams :D :D :D

..,love your goodies for today thank you mzpakipot

..,i think kanshu :unsure: mentioned it before, and as for KBS right now he still don't know how to approach HCH and to add to whats been happening right now somehow KBS felt responsible for HCH situation or he want to be responsible because he don't want to see HCH suffer anymore oh sweet KBS....

Archived