[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

... TL Kang would feel very bad about it... then... I think he'd inform HCH, unless he is mislead into believing she'd hide Gyoon. But I don't think he'd let her be part of the arrest. As for capturing Gyoon, yes, he'd sack him. It might break his heart because he knows that HCH will hurt, but he does take his job serious.

.., :( it must be hard for TL Kang to decide it then, being a law enforcement and capturing GYOON as a suspect...

.., i do feel sad for TL Kang, i think he already lost the battle to win HCH heart and now capturing the

brother of the one he love :( what a tragic love story for TL Kang :(

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally some NGs, for those who are rooting for TL Kang ;)

from baidu http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf...8326961d63c14af

i probably will not be able to come online this weekend. Have fun and keep the discussion going! hopefully when i get back there will be tonnes of goodies! :w00t:

thanks mead33 for everything!

have a wonderful weekend!! .see you monday and tuesday!

*hugs*

wow...i just started watching this drama and seriously... SHE STILL LOOKS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!! i mean..she's 35?? or somewhere around that... but she still looks dashing and sexy....

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT AT HER AGE!!!

Guest jastinel
wow...i just started watching this drama and seriously... SHE STILL LOOKS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!! i mean..she's 35?? or somewhere around that... but she still looks dashing and sexy....

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT AT HER AGE!!!

Suna was born in 1975, she`s only 33 this year.

Yes, she is one of those actresses that posses a beautiful face, plus she is also cute and very much young looking.

Thanks Merelas for the translation of the scene in epi 12!

I hope tomorrow they will release the kiss ng.

Guy`s stop quoting pictures, remove the IMG to the photo link. We might get warning from the moderator.

Guest kanshu
where can i get the subtitles for this drama?

Usually, by checking out the first post of the drama thread, because all vital information about a drama is stored there. :sweatingbullets:

Bon Subs is doing the subtitles; they only do hardsubs for this series, though.

Guest jastinel

mzpakipot...Sis, can I ask you a favor, I know that u also love to make MV for our SUNGUN couple, can you use the song...And I love you so, sang by LDG and can you upload that song also (sang by him). I just saw the vid clip of that in Youtube.

Thanks, merela. for the translation. I also noticed that KBS loves making

little remarks before he leaves. What did he say when he left the theatrette?

And what did he actually say before he kissed HC - something about borrowing

her lips?????

Thanks, merela. for the translation. I also noticed that KBS loves making

little remarks before he leaves. What did he say when he left the theatrette?

And what did he actually say before he kissed HC - something about borrowing

her lips?????

..,in theater HCH said to KBS not to help her about finding her father something like that,

HCH don't want KBS to any blame anymore like TL Kang suspecting KBS as HDG,

but KBS refuse and not about him anymore and KBS said never to discuss that again.

..,after he kiss HCH, KBS said "can i borrow your lips"

aaahhhhh addicted mode of that kiss again :P

crazy KBS trying to confused a girl by acting like that he really is acting weird, he already told TL Kang that HCH was mine

Hi. kim jo yan, when did KBS tell TL Kang that CH was his? Did I miss this scene? Thanks.

mzpakipot...Sis, can I ask you a favor, I know that u also love to make MV for our SUNGUN couple, can you use the song...And I love you so, sang by LDG and can you upload that song also (sang by him). I just saw the vid clip of that in Youtube.

..,i watch that sis LDG really sang good, especially in that version

..,yes sis mzpakipot pls really love that song..,

Guest NelielTu
another bts

DSC03399.jpg

credit dcinside

Sorry 4 quoting the pic. But I just would like to highlight that she has been wearing this 'CROCS' shoes for a few times in this drama. No doubt it is very comfy, that I can confirmed cos I have them, but it just doesn't cut to her sexy side. It kind of making her looking like ahjumma really!!!! But hell it sure is a comfy shoe with capital C!!!! :sweatingbullets:

(jastinel @ Aug 1 2008, 07:53 AM) post_snapback.gifmzpakipot...Sis, can I ask you a favor, I know that u also love to make MV for our SUNGUN couple, can you use the song...And I love you so, sang by LDG and can you upload that song also (sang by him). I just saw the vid clip of that in Youtube.

..,i watch that sis LDG really sang good, especially in that version

..,yes sis mzpakipot pls really love that song..,

i'll try, no promises. :):D

crazy KBS trying to confused a girl by acting like that he really is acting weird, he already told TL Kang that HCH was mine

Hi. kim jo yan, when did KBS tell TL Kang that CH was his? Did I miss this scene? Thanks.

..,when KBS saw HCH-Kang hugging based on the recap, TL Kang confront KBS about HCH i think

TL Kang said that he know about the fake dating KBS announce to the team...

then KBS just said to TL Kang "HCH is mine" love him when he said that..

i'll try, no promises. :):D

.., :P:D thank you sis!!!

Wow, KBS really said that? Guess his mind is filled with HC. Our arrogant guy has

finally admitted that BUT, don't you all think that he should say that to HC?

..,yes i think he should at least say he like HCH, HCH is always confused, when they kiss,

when KBS got angry over hugging Kang, i think HCH don't want to misunderstand KBS

actions towards her right?.....

But she wanted to clear the misunderstanding. Looks like she has feelings for KBS.

She seemed so happy when he visited her at home to ask for the truce. When he said

that he wanted to leave - she said - you're leaving???? It's like she doesn't want him to

leave. Perhaps she's shy about that as he hasn't actually confessed and she doesn't

know where she stands.

Archived