[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

..,oh 4 ep na lang :tears:

..,what do you think will happen this coming episodes?

Do you think its possible that HCH father was somehow alive?

..,what about GYOON, what do you think KBS will do to GYOON

now that he know about the true identity of HDG? Is he going to confront

GYOON and keep it a secret for the sake of HCH?

..,and the phone call HCH received, is it TL Kang telling her that they found the

body of HCH father, or TL Kang telling her that the handphone they were tracking

was not her father? <_<

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mead33
quote mead33

no worries. Let me know if you have any other scenes that you would like translated. I have already deleted ep.11, so I only have ep. 12 to work on.

I`m glad that you asked, scene in epi 12, Suna was trying to locate her brother, calling him but can`t get through his cell, then KBS went to CH house (1st), I`d like to know their conversation, I think from there LQ is finished. I love their MU, no need to elaborate much about their feelings, but I still want to hear from KBS the word....I love you and I hope he will asked her to marry him and I wish the writer with end the story in a romantic scene, only KBS and CH for episode 16, would that be possible....hehehe

sorry, jastinel, I think Merela volunteered ;p I have not even watched the c-sub for Episode 11.

i saw those from dcinside..i think the second video "i love you" that's Lee Dong Gun singing....correct me if i'm wrong..

yupz, the second one "i love you" is sung by LDG..

Guest ilikeldg
i saw those from dcinside..i think the second video "i love you" that's Lee Dong Gun singing....correct me if i'm wrong..

Yes...that's Lee Dong Gun singing...I just love his voice.....soothing !!!

thank you for clarifying that song for me mead33 and ilikeldg, he really is a good singer..i'm glad that he's doing a concert in Japan, hopefully he can do one in Korea as well..

hi jastinel sis!

i think you meant to ask for merela's help...hehe

..,oh 4 ep na lang :tears:

..,what do you think will happen this coming episodes?

Do you think its possible that HCH father was somehow alive?

..,what about GYOON, what do you think KBS will do to GYOON

now that he know about the true identity of HDG? Is he going to confront

GYOON and keep it a secret for the sake of HCH?

..,and the phone call HCH received, is it TL Kang telling her that they found the

body of HCH father, or TL Kang telling her that the handphone they were tracking

was not her father? <_<

not sure.....but i think that was Gyoon in his father's clothes, questioning by the police...i think the father is still alive and been watching his kids close-by..

HCH is going to be mad at KBS for not telling her about Gyoon being HGD. TL Kang will help Gyoon not to be punish for stealing, or maybe HCH will take the blame for Gyoon.

Guest jastinel
sorry, jastinel, I think Merela volunteered ;p I have not even watched the c-sub for Episode 11.

Yes, my mistake....it`s Merela

Merela Please...do a translation on that part of episode 12! Thanks in advance!

not sure.....but i think that was Gyoon in his father's clothes, questioning by the police...i think the father is still alive and been watching his kids close-by..

HCH is going to be mad at KBS for not telling her about Gyoon being HGD. TL Kang will help Gyoon not to be punish for stealing, or maybe HCH will take the blame for Gyoon.

..,so if thats GYOON maybe TL Kang call HCH that her brother was in their care questioning....

wonder why would GYOON do that? hmmm....

..,they haven't found any body yet right, in last scene in ep12 they only found a wallet own by HCH

father right?

I don't think little brother is the one caught. TL Kang caught him, right? He would recognise

little brother and there's a scene where he was seen being questioned. Well, we'll have to

wait till Monday to know if he's still alive but I think he might be dead.

Guess KBS will have a man to man talk with little brother about his activities and will advise

him to stop for his sister's sake and the secret will be kept. BUT I think the main action will

be Kim Sang's and the White Suit Guy's revenge on KBS and HC - the excitement will be

from here. Agree?

..,is that GYOON and KBS?

it looks like it..

I don't think little brother is the one caught. TL Kang caught him, right? He would recognise

little brother and there's a scene where he was seen being questioned. Well, we'll have to

Guess KBS will have a man to man talk with little brother about his activities and will advise

him to stop for his sister's sake and the secret will be kept. BUT I think the main action will

be Kim Sang's and the White Suit Guy's revenge on KBS and HC - the excitement will be

from here. Agree?

i agree! with all these excitements coming, i think it makes sense if they can extend the episodes..right?

Guest merela
QUOTE (sueyip @ Jul 31 2008, 03:32 AM)

Hi, wonder if anyone can be kind enough to translate what they actually said? Thanks.

It's the scene where KBS went to CH's place on the pretext of looking for little brother.

I think he actually wanted a truce and said something like I can't stand seeing you being

so cold towards me and she said something like - see how you behave first. (This is kind

of a bf/gf talk, right?) and he went to say something like - I should have come earlier .....

Was that in Ep. 11 or Ep. 12?

It's in episode 12, merela, right after KBS told TL Kang of his suspicion that HDG is actually a young guy. Appreciate it if you could translate that. Thanks.

In the truce scene, KBS went to CH's place for the sole purpose of apologizing to CH.

Here is the translation of that scene:

[KBS tells TLKang that the burglar/HGD he met the night before is a young man, not a man in his 60s. Kang asked KBS whether he told CH about this, KBS said "no, you are the only person I've told."]

[CH is pacing back and forth in her bedroom looking at the cell phone in her hand. She sits down and calls Gyoon, but he was unavailable. CH is obviously distressed.]

CH: Why isn't he answering his phone?! Look at the time! [i guess it's late enough for her to worry. Then she hears the metal gate opens...] Gyoon, is that you?! [she opens the door and it's KBS.] Kim Bon Som!

[next scene, they are sitting down in the living room and I think she's flipping around a stuffed animal--was that the stuffed animal that TL Kang got for her in a previous episode?]

KBS: [Looking around the living room] Gyoon....he is not home yet?

CH: Uhn..[meaning yes.]

KBS: That boy, he should be home earlier.

CH: Is there something going on with you? [meaning what are you doing here?]

KBS: Oh that...well...let's make peace/make up/resolve our problem.

CH: Make peace/make up? Didn't we apologize to each other earlier?! Why do we need to make peace?

KBS: Aren't there things still bothering you? [aren't you still thinking about it?] Your opinion of me is still biased, isn't that so? [KBS is still worried that CH thinks badly of him because of what he said to her before.] I don't know what you are thinking now, but I can't stand it anymore. I don't like the cold treatment I get from you....I don't like to see you interrupting me in mid-sentence and then just walked away. Let's make peace/make up! [louder he said] I SAID let's make up/make peace!

CH: Are you here to get angry or are you here to make up/make peace?!

KBS: Do you have any intention to make up/make peace or not?!

CH: You are really being noisy there....this is my home you know!

KBS: You will make up with me, right?

CH: I have to see how you behave...

KBS: I will be on my best behavior. Really, I should have been here sooner. [He's relieved that she seemed to have forgiven him.] I've talked so loudly that my throat hurts now. Hurry up and bring me something to drink.

CH: WHAT?!

KBS: I need something to drink. Something that will get cold fast [NOTE: the c-sub is not too clear--maybe it was "bring me something cold quickly"]....it's so hot today.

CH: Huh!

[next scene, KBS is drinking tea. I don't know if CH is trying to be funny, but she brought him a hot drink when he probably asked for a cold drink because of the hot weather. KBS drinks his tea without complaint and CH still looked worried and kept looking at her cell phone.]

KBS: Why don't you just tell me that it's getting late and I should get going?! Why do you keep looking at the time?

CH: That's not it.

KBS: I AM going...I will leave. OK? [He takes another sip of his tea.]

[CH's cell phone rings and she answers.]

CH: Wait a minute! Yes, Uncle, by the way...is.....are you with Gyoon right now...that's a relief! Then, take care of him for me, Uncle....yes...yes...Uncle." [she hangs up happily.] Aye...really! [she lets out a big sigh of relief!]

KBS: You...you had a fight with Gyoon earlier?!

CH: Yes...[she looked down a little embarrassed.]

KBS: Do you know how much he cares about you....and you still fought with him?

CH: Aye...what's there to fight about?

KBS: He told me that the most important person in his life is his sister.

CH: Is that so?

KBS: I am so jealous. Having a sibling is wonderful.

CH: But you have your grandma and grandpa too...I was very jealous when I went to Grandma's house that last time.

KBS: Yes, indeed, that's definitely something for you to be jealous about. [being his cocky self again!] Well, this unexpected guest will take his leave now. I'm going.

CH: Uhm...are you leaving now?

KBS: Yes, I'm leaving. [He gets up.]

[next scene, they are outside. The metal gate opens and KBS walks out first and CH stands by the door.]

KBS: Gyoon is not coming home tonight, will you be OK by yourself?

CH: Of course it's OK.

KBS: Make sure you lock the front door and check all your windows. OK? Just in case, go to sleep hugging your cell phone [i guess he meant sleep next to your cell phone] Understand?

CH: Geez, no one will grab me. Don't worry.

KBS: Who is worried about you?! I simply feel bad for Gyoon who worries about you everyday.

CH: Go home quickly and rest.

KBS: Alright. I'm going. Make sure your door is closed, OK?

CH: OK. Hurry up and go.

[she looks at him as he walked up the steps and then closed the door. He then stopped and looked back at the door as if to make sure the door is closed properly.]

KBS: Sleep well/Goodnight. [He leaves]

Guest merela
..,they haven't found any body yet right, in last scene in ep12 they only found a wallet own by HCH

father right?

Yes, a body was found. Remember KBS' friend from the museum arrived at the excavation site? Soon after he arrived, a bunch of police cars came with the sirens on. The friend asked the other guy what's going on, the other guy responded that a body was found, so the police (CSI) was called in. That's when both guys (and the people from CSI and the police) rushed to the hole where the body was found. What we saw was 2 guys there already in the pit. One guy lifted something from the ground. We don't see the body, but as the guy opened up the wallet, we saw a photo of CH with her father in the wallet.

regarding the love aspect, it might be possible HCH wouldn't end up with anyone. Don't flame me, but I still prefer TL Kang and HCH, even though im a LDG fan. lol.

n yeah, i think it's high time the supposed revenge from the old man and Kim sang takes place.

i love how the twist in this drama is presented. the low ratings are... <_<

btw, i think the kiss betw KBS n HCH initially was like...he was kissing the part betw her nose n the upper lip...bt it became a more real kiss aft tt..think they both missed kissing. ^_^

from here. Agree?

..,oh yeah almost forgot Kim Sang and WSG, i wonder what are they planning to do,

hmmm are they planning to kidnap someone??? planning to kill someone????

..,anyone want to guess???

..,oh and i think they would be someone going be killed by Kim Sang and WSG,

guess its either Chief Nah or Ajhussi...,

regarding the love aspect, it might be possible HCH wouldn't end up with anyone. Don't flame me, but I still prefer TL Kang and HCH, even though im a LDG fan. lol.

n yeah, i think it's high time the supposed revenge from the old man and Kim sang takes place.

i love how the twist in this drama is presented. the low ratings are... <_<

btw, i think the kiss betw KBS n HCH initially was like...he was kissing the part betw her nose n the upper lip...bt it became a more real kiss aft tt..think they both missed kissing. ^_^

if HCH is not going to end with anyone? How would you all feel about it? *don't throw things at me* :tongue2:

Not sure who i think she should end up with, they're both good for HCH......but i can take them both.. :lol:

good observation there about the kiss....maybe because it was meant to be like that, KBS is not sure how HCH will response to the kiss, so he took the easy route, take it slow till he get the response from HCH...naks! *giggles* hahahaha!

they misses kissing? could be? any take on this question? :D

Yes, a body was found. Remember KBS' friend from the museum arrived at the excavation site? Soon after he arrived, a bunch of police cars came with the sirens on. The friend asked the other guy what's going on, the other guy responded that a body was found, so the police (CSI) was called in. That's when both guys (and the people from CSI and the police) rushed to the hole where the body was found. What we saw was 2 guys there already in the pit. One guy lifted something from the ground. We don't see the body, but as the guy opened up the wallet, we saw a photo of CH with her father in the wallet.

..,oh...really need to read some recap of ep12...

thankz merela for clarifying....

Yes, a body was found.

whooa!!! i missed this post, sorry...too busy lurking earlier...

so, a body was found!!!!? oh no! yeah, i change my mind, i think CH's dad is dead.. thanks merela

i was hoping he'd still be alive.

and yes, it's a good thing that KBS is with her when she hears the bad news from TL Kang..

Archived