[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

As what Alodia have mentioned, I uploaded few episode of Joa-Joa in youtube, may be some of you haven`t seen Suna in a 2 piece bathing suit...Here is episode 17 of Joa-Joa.

..,oohhhh sexy KSA!!! thanks sis jastinel!!!!

heres the original version

COUPLES JUST BEGUN by LEE WON JIN

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1nskh

MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFgVhGuZZZo

KBS AND HCH version

..,thank you mzpakipot unnie for the version of KBS-HCH :D:D:D

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NelielTu

Omo omo I rewatched episode 12, did I hear correctly? I'm not well verse in korean but did I heard HJ asking TL Kang if he like HCH? It sounded like that to me. TL Kang face was like a deer caught in the headlight. But she quickly say that it might not be. Something like that to my understanding. Who is well verse in korean can confirmed?

Although HJ is dense but she is rather sensitive in the BGR department neh? Like she know something is wrong between HCH n KBS when they fight. Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Hi, wonder if anyone can be kind enough to translate what they actually said? Thanks.

It's the scene where KBS went to CH's place on the pretext of looking for little brother.

I think he actually wanted a truce and said something like I can't stand seeing you being

so cold towards me and she said something like - see how you behave first. (This is kind

of a bf/gf talk, right?) and he went to say something like - I should have come earlier .....

OMG! FINALLY SOOMPI IS UP!! i thought soompi kicked me out or something, that's why it won't let me in..hahaha!

We're back in business folks!

PS~~~~~~~~~~~

074fba09.jpg

credit dcinside

Need something to talk about?

which kiss scene is better?

Goong

23.gif

VS

Every Night

kissgif-1.gif

credit dcinside

Hey mzpakipot! :D

As for KBS being there vs TL Kang being there for HCH... Well... It would've been kind of strange if TL Kang had tried to comfort her after turning her down... I mean, put yourself in her shoes, would you want to be comforted by the guy who you just confessed to the day ago and who told you "I'm flattered but I'm not ready yet"? But the thing is that TL Kang never left HCH out of his sight. He gave her the space she needed, and he even went to see her when she thought she was in danger (unfortunately for him, KBS had already snatched her away by that time). Even with the akwardness between them, he made it clear to HCH that she can depend on him and that he doesn't want her out of his sight... And most of all, TL Kang trust her, even if he doesn't always get why she's doing things, but he trusts and believes in her. Which is, if I may say so, more than KBS his capable of.

So... HCH has the choice between two good guys, who both love her...

oh wow! you're so right kanshu! i didn't realize that. you really look into those details, never thought of it that way. Yes, it would be so weird for TL Kang to be around HCH and making her more uncomfortable..

Sometimes it's all timing. In Ep. 11, Kang had a chance to express how he feels about CH--when he went to CH's house after drinking with CH's boss. CH's boss encouraged him to "go get her hand", but Kang failed to say anything to CH at that moment. Another chance was right before CH's brother called her to set up the "date" with KBS. Kang wanted to say something but he just didn't say it. Had he been more pushy (like KBS) about getting CH to have dinner with him, he may have a chance to tell her how he feels. I think that was the last chance for him because we all know that the kissing scene came after dinner. Once CH kissed back, it was a point of no return. I feel bad for Kang because in a love triangle, one person is obviously left out. Usually, there is a second female lead to help heal the broken heart, but I doubt the "Princess" is able to fill that shoe. Oh well, maybe Kang will get on with the pretty lab technician.

quite right! timing is everything, TL Kang should have said something to HCH about his true feelings..he did have a lot of chances....gaahhhh! i wonder when he's actually going to confess to HCH or is he even going to..?? After he confess, will HCH consider him also in her heart?? now, that she feels something towards KBS? Ohhh...i hope she ends up with one of them...don't care who...I LIKE BOTH OF EM!! If i was in HCH shoes, I'll take both! hahaha j/k!

hahaha that's funny! TL kang with the lab tech.....she's kinna cute in a way, but then again, she likes KBS too...gahh...i'm feeling bad now for TL...i hope he ends up with HCH or JH...

Guest kanshu
quite right! timing is everything, TL Kang should have said something to HCH about his true feelings..he did have a lot of chances....gaahhhh! i wonder when he's actually going to confess to HCH or is he even going to..?? After he confess, will HCH consider him also in her heart?? now, that she feels something towards KBS? Ohhh...i hope she ends up with one of them...don't care who...I LIKE BOTH OF EM!! If i was in HCH shoes, I'll take both! hahaha j/k!

Actually, I wanted to answer to merela's post, but mzpakipot, you already said why he most likely did not speak up... Because he sees what is going on between HCH and KBS. He's probably afraid to get the "Gama Over" from her, because he's not blind. His own instincts told him that HCh and KBS are an item, and only on Chief's insistence did he get active again... but only until he got the truth from KBS. AFter that, TL Kang has already retreated - I don't think he's ever going to confess to her... unless he thinks he's about to die, perhaps (which would make another one of these "ouch" moment... :sweatingbullets: )

As for "both of them", I think that would be a really creative ending for a kdrama. I don't think that has been done before. :)

I've downloaded Buga Kingz' song in mp3 format into my computer. How can I get it into my cell phone so I can use it as my ring tone? Any ideas? Do I need a Blue Tooth cable or something? I'm totally NOT tech savvy!

when i had a nicer phone, i used this program to create my own ringtone..

http://www.create-ringtone.com/, it worked for me, after u pick the music, it'll send it to your cellphone thru text..

but you have to dl the program....:D

Actually, I wanted to answer to merela's post, but mzpakipot, you already said why he most likely did not speak up... Because he sees what is going on between HCH and KBS. He's probably afraid to get the "Gama Over" from her, because he's not blind. His own instincts told him that HCh and KBS are an item, and only on Chief's insistence did he get active again... but only until he got the truth from KBS. AFter that, TL Kang has already retreated - I don't think he's ever going to confess to her... unless he thinks he's about to die, perhaps (which would make another one of these "ouch" moment... :sweatingbullets: )

As for "both of them", I think that would be a really creative ending for a kdrama. I don't think that has been done before. :)

oh no! i hope he's not going to die! not like that. TL Kang is smart enough to know not to pursue her now, coz of what KBS said. Unless TL actually confirms from HCH that she still likes TL Kang, right?

No, that was for me! i want both of them! :w00t::lol: but then that will be so weird of an ending...HCH ends up with both of them...yechhh!!! bad, bad!

Guest merela
Omo omo I rewatched episode 12, did I hear correctly? I'm not well verse in korean but did I heard HJ asking TL Kang if he like HCH? It sounded like that to me. TL Kang face was like a deer caught in the headlight. But she quickly say that it might not be. Something like that to my understanding. Who is well verse in korean can confirmed?

That's exactly what happened. The c-sub of that scene:

JH: Now everyone is waiting for you at the restaurant across the street. Do you know why?

TLK: Because I messed up the mission and everyone wants to make me feel better (consolation drink)?

JH: Yes. Our Control Team has always been very supportive of you. But no matter how I think about it, I think HCH is a little too much.

TLK: Why do you think that?

JH: Don't you think so? As the result of yesterday's failed mission, you received a deduction of 3-months' pay as punishment and she didn't even care enough to call you. I don't think that's nice.

TLK: This is the time when HCH is in a lot of emotional pain. Compared to that, my punishment is nothing.

JH: sss...but leader, how come leader you know so much about HCH?! [then she points her finger at Kang] Could it be...could it be that you like HCH too?! [he turns away], Ay...that can't be....Leader you aren't the type to two-time me [putting 2 feet in 2 boats at the same time--a Chinese saying--meaning dating 2 women at the same time]. Ah.....[she claps her hands]...no matter what, Leader, I will not tolerate letting you suffer this kind of insult. So I will do to CEO Zhang...

TLK: [he interrupts HJ] Revenge? Use your feminine wiles? [he shakes his head and walks away.]

JH: How does he know that?!

Hi, wonder if anyone can be kind enough to translate what they actually said? Thanks.

It's the scene where KBS went to CH's place on the pretext of looking for little brother.

I think he actually wanted a truce and said something like I can't stand seeing you being

so cold towards me and she said something like - see how you behave first. (This is kind

of a bf/gf talk, right?) and he went to say something like - I should have come earlier .....

Was that in Ep. 11 or Ep. 12?

HJ: sss...but leader, how come leader you know so much about HCH?! [then she points her finger at Kang] Could it be...could it be that you like HCH too?! [he turns away], Ay...that can't be....Leader you aren't the type to two-time me [putting 2 feet in 2 boats at the same time--a Chinese saying--meaning dating 2 women at the same time]. Ah.....[she claps her hands]...no matter what, Leader, I will not tolerate letting you suffer this kind of insult. So I will do to CEO Zhang...

TLK: [he interrupts HJ] Revenge? Use your feminine wiles? [he shakes his head and walks away.]

HJ: How does he know that?!

two timing???? huh? really?? is JH hallucinating? so, meaning she thinks TL Kang likes her..or even thinking that they're going out? ....man! lucky you, you have a full understanding about the episodes....sorry i have to depend on others analysis and translations till the english subs come out..thanks for this merela!

Was that in Ep. 11 or Ep. 12?

i think she's talking about episode 12, when KBS's trying to look for Gyoon, where HCH hurt her little finger *ahwie*..

Guest kanshu

HJ: sss...but leader, how come leader you know so much about HCH?! [then she points her finger at Kang] Could it be...could it be that you like HCH too?! [he turns away], Ay...that can't be....Leader you aren't the type to two-time me [putting 2 feet in 2 boats at the same time--a Chinese saying--meaning dating 2 women at the same time]. Ah.....[she claps her hands]...no matter what, Leader, I will not tolerate letting you suffer this kind of insult. So I will do to CEO Zhang...

HJ: How does he know that?!

*sporfles*

Lady Wang's world has to be a very interesting one. :)

Kang and two-timing! Oh boy!

Now that there's no more bickering going on between KBS and HCH *sigh* Lady Wang and her Don-Quixote style of love is the one thing that really makes me laugh wholeheartedly, just by watching her interact with the other characters... understand the dialogue makes it even better. :)

Thank you for the translation, merela.

So, TL gor a deduction for messing up the case? Ouch, poor him. But he's all bleeding heart for HCH "it's nothing compared to her pain"... Oi, send that TL Kang my way, HCH. I'm glady going to take him in! :)

Goong

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/mzpakiP0T/23.gif

VS

Every Night

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m...T/kissgif-1.gif

credit dcinside

i love both, YEH and JJH in Goong had more deep in feeling and passion on their kiss scene while LDG ad KSA was a bit lack of that intimacy

Guest merela
two timing???? huh? really?? is JH hallucinating? so, meaning she thinks TL Kang likes her..or even thinking that they're going out? ....man! lucky you, you have a full understanding about the episodes....sorry i have to depend on others analysis and translations till the english subs come out..thanks for this merela!

i think she's talking about episode 12, when KBS's trying to look for Gyoon, where HCH hurt her little finger *ahwie*..

Yes, JH thinks Kang likes her and couldn't possibly like HCH too!

The scene where KBS came to look for Gyoon.

[HCH talked to her brother on the phone and she tells him to come home soon. Then she hears the metal gate opens outside and she went to get the door].

[KBS walks in the entrance way]

HCH: Why are you here?

KBS: Is Gyoon home?

HCH: No. Why are you looking for Gyoon?

KBS: Uh...I have to talk to him about something. [He looks down and sees her bleeding finger.] Heh, what's wrong with your hand?

HCH: Ah...this...[she smiles a bit]

[other scenes--excavation site scene and office scene with Kang]

[cut to scene where KBS is putting a Bandaid on CH's finger.]

KBS: Aigo, for someone who hasn't seen her father for over 7 years, what kind of feast (food) are you putting on this table? So simple! [He's making fun of her for cooking up a shabby meal to welcome someone who is important to her.] Are you that happy?!

HCH: A little nervous and a little bit unsettling. The result should be good, right?

KBS: Of course. Congratulations!

HCH: I haven't seen him yet. What's there to congratulate?! What to do....the dishes are getting cold...should I put them away? [Her cell phone rings and she looks at KBS, smiles and answers her phone. The caller ID says Leader Kang. She looks at KBS happily...] Yes, Leader.... [then her facial expression changed....] END OF EPISODE.

Guest EnDlEsS88

[quote name='mzpakipot' date='Jul 31 2008, 02:18 PM' post='10505131'

Goong

VS

Every Night

welll ... quite interesting ... i think that Goong Kiss is much better...but also Every Night kiss wasnt that bad either ... it just that i wish that would be more kissing scenes in Every Night similar or better thank Goong Kiss

Now that there's no more bickering going on between KBS and HCH *sigh* Lady Wang and her Don-Quixote style of love is the one thing that really makes me laugh wholeheartedly, just by watching her interact with the other characters... understand the dialogue makes it even better. :)

Oi, send that TL Kang my way, HCH. I'm glady going to take him in! :)

not much of bickering going on, but she did show some "facial bickering" when he called her up to sing a duet...lol

is it me? or i'm just loving this drama even more not because of KSA only..if i was even bias about KSA not a big fan of hers, i'd still watch this drama, the fact that LDG and KSA's interactions is really good!!

....yes it makes a lot of difference to have the english sub..

oi! he's mine! :tongue2: j/k

Guest merela

When they first announced the KSA and LDG pairing, I was a little bit skeptical. But now I think the director did a good job casting these two to do the lead roles. Even Lady Wang is a good casting choice. Apparently they initially casted Lee Soo Kyung in this role, but she went on to do the lead in another drama. Lee Soo Kyung is really tall, I think Lady Wang shouldn't be as tall as KSA. They casted a better actress in this role. Really tall women doing cutsie stuff just don't work.

Yes, HJ thinks Kang likes her and couldn't possibly like HCH too!

The scene where KBS came to look for Gyoon.

[HCH talked to her brother on the phone and she tells him to come home soon. Then she hears the metal gate opens outside and she went to get the door].

[KBS walks in the entrance way]

HCH: Why are you here?

KBS: Is Gyoon home?

HCH: No. Why are you looking for Gyoon?

KBS: Uh...I have to talk to him about something. [He looks down and sees her bleeding finger.] Heh, what's wrong with your hand?

HCH: Ah...this...[she smiles a bit]

[other scenes--excavation site scene and office scene with Kang]

[cut to scene where KBS is putting a Bandaid on CH's finger.]

KBS: Aigo, for someone who hasn't seen her father for over 7 years, what kind of feast (food) are you putting on this table? So simple! [He's making fun of her for cooking up a shabby meal to welcome someone who is important to her.] Are you that happy?!

HCH: A little nervous and a little bit unsettling. The result should be good, right?

KBS: Of course. Congratulations!

HCH: I haven't seen him yet. What's there to congratulate?! What to do....the dishes are getting cold...should I put them away? [Her cell phone rings and she looks at KBS, smiles and answers her phone. The caller ID says Leader Kang. She looks at KBS happily...] Yes, Leader.... [then her facial expression changed....] END OF EPISODE.

again thank you for this merela

we really appreciate your help..

did she really cook those food for her father? or is it for Gyoon? ok, i think i get it now....The team got a tip that they've seen CH's father that's why they went out to look for him and HCH stayed home per Chief Noh's request to wait for the news of her father....??

**********lurking mode*************

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Guest merela
again thank you for this merela

we really appreciate your help..

did she really cook those food for her father? or is it for Gyoon? ok, i think i get it now....The team got a tip that they've seen CH's father that's why they went out to look for him and HCH stayed home per Chief Noh's request to wait for the news of her father....??

The team found out that a cell phone registered to her father is active, so Kang and his men were following the signals emitted by the cell phone. Chief Noh asked HCH to go home and wait while Kang and his men follow the cell phone signals to look for her father. He actually took HCH home. They were sitting in HCH's living room talking. HCH asked Chief Noh whether the police can let her father come home and have a meal first before he gets retained. Chief Noh said he'll talk to Kang and let him know. The idea is that once Kang captures her father (who is a fugitive), Kang will bring him home to have a meal with HCH and Gyoon before he is formally retained. That's why she started to cook for her father...probably all his favorite dishes. This is also the reason why she wants Gyoon home ASAP. HCH thinks her father will walk through the door any minute with Kang and his men.

In HCH's mind, her father is just hiding from the police, so she's sure that the cell phone signals will lead to her father. She told Gyoon to come home quickly so when their father comes home (after captured by Kang), they can have a meal together before their father is brought back to the station.

Guest merela
i think it's okay merela, you don't have to put a spoiler tag on those?

i'm not a moderator...i wouldn't throw bad eggs at you for it...hehehe j/k

no worries. Let me know if you have any other scenes that you would like translated. I have already deleted ep.11, so I only have ep. 12 to work on.

Archived