[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

..,thanks mzpakipot currently playing it, 3x now oohhh so beautiful song is the one who sang "SHE IS" one of MNIKSS OST??

..,the song suit the KBS and HCH love story, "just once i want to confess to you, to me this is such a hard word to say, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU"

that particular lyrics suit to them...ooowww felt like floating :P

yes, it's the same singer..also the girl sang one of the songs from MNIKSS ost..

..i know i love the lyrics..thank Goodness i found it....it was driving me crazy earlier...

what's up with the kiss?!? hahaha here i go again!!! i think the kiss was a little awkward for both em, because it almost look like they're nervous doing it...it was so naturally done..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's up with the kiss?!? hahaha here i go again!!! i think the kiss was a little awkward for both em, because it almost look like they're nervous doing it...it was so naturally done..

I agree with your observation mzpakipot!. It was their first real kiss and both of them seemed shy but it did not take away the passion. The naturalness that you mentioned made the kiss hot...he...he...he...

gosh...i don't mean to insult the korean viewers...and this is certainly not the BEST show ever in k-drama history but what the hell are these people watching??! the feeling i get from this whole viewership thinggie when i visit dcinside is that the viewing demographic is very young...alot of them don't even tune in anymore and rather just dl and watch. i honestly don't give a crap about ratings cos after all, there could be a sampling bias here...lol...but what i really don't want is for the numbers to adversely affect ksa and ldg becos they are just OH-SO-GOOD in this drama. Like honestly sooo good!!!! if only there's a way for them to know that this show is being appreciated more than it seems....sigh....

and i totally see what you guys mean by the spark between ldg and ksa. ldg's acting really got alot deeper this time round and it's so nice to see ksa "acting" awkward because that's a whole other dimension to her acting ability...the kiss was great. it was one of those kisses i could open my eyes big and watch without feeling like it was over the top or just simply too mushy to see...aww...i hope they had a nice bts episode with that...this time round there's no stupid ointment to stand in the way anymore! wonder if suna's finally got the true "taste of man"...

hi yuta_rule! i agree with you!! that's why those Bigmails are always gone quickly....shhesssshhh....ihope there's a way for them to do the ratings on how many people downloading the drama....

this morning/evening we had 50+ online in this thread...awesomenesss!!!!! you all rocks!!!!

yes, it's the same singer..also the girl sang one of the songs from MNIKSS ost..

..i know i love the lyrics..thank Goodness i found it....it was driving me crazy earlier...

..,yes been playing it all over again OMG ep11 makes me crazy :crazy::wacko:

..,and the kiss :D been playing that clips again and again "can i borrow your lips" OMG :wacko:

..,damn that bag of HCH "panira" that kiss for me was nicely delivered by the both of them, it felt like that KBS want to that kiss

while their singing OMG and it was kinda of real to me..., (LDG and HCH kissing scene not KBS and HCH)

speaking of which!? where's our kanshu???? haven't seen kanshu for a while...i know becuz i've been here for a whle now...hahahha! *toinks*

hope kanshu's fine...

the kiss, (minus the nervousness between them), KBS paused and look at HCH's eyes before he dig in! hahahah...well executed by LDG!

Guest mead33

hihi, that is only one rating number... i thought there are always four numbers, nationwide-TNS, seoul-TNS, nationwide-AGNeilson(or some other provider) and seoul-AGNeilson... what about the 3 other numbers?

are there any any official indications about how this show is being received on the web? any korean media reports contrasting the different in online viewership and tv viewership? i did a quick check... we had close to 50 viewers on this thread after the show ends and gourmet had much less i think... so am really curious what is going on....

i agree with yuta_rule... it would be so sad for KSA and LDG if the ratings affect them adversely.... cos they are so good in this show...

gosh...i don't mean to insult the korean viewers...and this is certainly not the BEST show ever in k-drama history but what the hell are these people watching??! the feeling i get from this whole viewership thinggie when i visit dcinside is that the viewing demographic is very young...alot of them don't even tune in anymore and rather just dl and watch. i honestly don't give a crap about ratings cos after all, there could be a sampling bias here...lol...but what i really don't want is for the numbers to adversely affect ksa and ldg becos they are just OH-SO-GOOD in this drama. Like honestly sooo good!!!! if only there's a way for them to know that this show is being appreciated more than it seems....sigh....

and i totally see what you guys mean by the spark between ldg and ksa. ldg's acting really got alot deeper this time round and it's so nice to see ksa "acting" awkward because that's a whole other dimension to her acting ability...the kiss was great. it was one of those kisses i could open my eyes big and watch without feeling like it was over the top or just simply too mushy to see...aww...i hope they had a nice bts episode with that...this time round there's no stupid ointment to stand in the way anymore! wonder if suna's finally got the true "taste of man"...

..,I AM SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU YUTA-RULE!!!!!!

..,i do hope too MZPAKIPOT i wish they would do some way to at least added up those downloading the WIAN

or maybe for those watching on line...,

Guest mead33

btw, i am surprised that the singing and the kiss were not part of the preview for Ep 11... it seems to be the highlight of the show.. but it did drove the viewers (us!!!) into a frenzy after the show... alternative advertising? :P

i liked the part from when TL Kang hugged HCH till the confrontation between KBS and TL Kang.... wow... everything seemed to flow so nicely... and especially when HCH saw TL Kang overhearing her conversation with KBS

‘밤밤’ 김선아-이동건 짜릿 키스신 애정구도 본격화

20080729072258565e7_072815_0.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

btw, what is this article about?

btw, i am surprised that the singing and the kiss were not part of the preview for Ep 11... it seems to be the highlight of the show.. but it did drove the viewers (us!!!) into a frenzy after the show... alternative advertising? :P

maybe the scene wasn't complete yet before the due of preview? i'm not sure.....but they should've shown those scenes if they really want the ratings to go up a bit..either way, poor decision by the marketing management! hahahah j/k!!!

btw, what is this article about?

i wonder what it is about too...anyone can do a quick translation?

..,been playing the kissing scene again :D

..,KBS was looking into HCH lips when he say "can i borrow your lips" perfect timing..,

..,as far as kdrama this kissing scene is the passionate i have seen the before and after the kissing scene

was perfectly delivered by LDG and KSA..,

..,THEY COULD WIN BEST KISS IN MTV MUSIC AWARD!!!! :lol:

..,having problem DL ep11 in MU :tears:

..,is there any links for ep11 :tears:

Guest ilikeldg

..,been playing the kissing scene again :D

..,KBS was looking into HCH lips when he say "can i borrow your lips" perfect timing..,

..,as far as kdrama this kissing scene is the passionate i have seen the before and after the kissing scene

was perfectly delivered by LDG and KSA..,

..,THEY COULD WIN BEST KISS IN MTV MUSIC AWARD!!!! :lol:

..,having problem DL ep11 in MU :tears:

..,is there any links for ep11 :tears:

Help.....episode 11 Please.....I'm begging.........

Guest jastinel

Wow, it seems that all of us here can`t leave this thread. I just finished re-watching epi 11 for the 10-12 times and I must agree with all of you, about the kissing part (Suna kissing LDG and LDG kissing Suna).... It was a real kiss and both of them are good kisser...

I wish that song that you uploaded mzpakipot was used in that scene...hey, do you have an English/Korean lyrics of that song of Alex and Jisun? May be you did not notice, in one of my post, I was thanking you for giving me the DL link of that song. I enjoyed listening to it, even I don`t understand the lyrics.

What more can we expect to see from this couple, after having that kissing scene?

If Samshik and KSS had a bed scene in the last episode....What would it be with CH and KBS?

I think I need some sleeping pills to get some sleep, tonight will be another sleepless night.

My husband have been wondering why I`m so addicted to Suna, his having a hard time to understands me....hehehe

Guys, I hope you don`t mind if I will repost some of your comments in Foreversuna cafe daum.

Suna use to visit that fan site once in a while, so, she might open all the messages for her and read it.

Guest purpledoll

Omgoodness I just finished watching ep.11 The ending was so good. All this time I had NO IDEA Hongildong was "that person". How exciting! What a twist!

thanks for these jinkzzmec!

not sure if these big mails still works...but you can try it out kim jo yan..

thanks cutiepie!

hahaha, we posted at the same time....

I wonder what HCH going to do when she finds out about her brother being HGD?

Will HCH make up with KBS on episode 12?

Will TL Kang still pursue HCH, now that he knows how KBS feels about HCH.???

..,bet she's going to be angry, little bro is somehow a thief now although he's doing it for the sake of HCH,

HCH don't want others to sacrifice for her. This is going to be hard for her to deal with, father missing,

brother is HGD, poor HCH good thing KBS always there to comfort her, just wish they kiss and make-up

or another passionate kiss AGAIN :lol:

..,i think KBS will going to be first to say sorry and kiss AGAIN :lol:

..,i think no he overhear the conversation of KBS and HCH, in my opinion if i were TL Kang seeing the reactions of HCH towards KBS

she already has feelings for KBS why try to run after and explain everything to KBS, or rather he won't pursue anymore after seeing

KBS and HCH kissing AGAIN :lol:

..,OMG can someone cure the side effect of KBS-HCH kissing scene :blink::lol:

Wow, it seems that all of us here can`t leave this thread. I just finished re-watching epi 11 for the 10-12 times and I must agree with all of you, about the kissing part (Suna kissing LDG and LDG kissing Suna).... It was a real kiss and both of them are good kisser...

I wish that song that you uploaded mzpakipot was used in that scene...hey, do you have an English/Korean lyrics of that song of Alex and Jisun? May be you did not notice, in one of my post, I was thanking you for giving me the DL link of that song. I enjoyed listening to it, even I don`t understand the lyrics.

What more can we expect to see from this couple, after having that kissing scene?

If Samshik and KSS had a bed scene in the last episode....What would it be with CH and KBS?

I think I need some sleeping pills to get some sleep, tonight will be another sleepless night.

My husband have been wondering why I`m so addicted to Suna, his having a hard time to understands me....hehehe

Guys, I hope you don`t mind if I will repost some of your comments in Foreversuna cafe daum.

Suna use to visit that fan site once in a while, so, she might open all the messages for her and read it.

are you sure you can stay up later jastinel sis??? get some sleep! sige ka, you might miss episode 12...hehe!

i don't have the lyrics but this Video has the english lyrics..http://youtube.com/watch?v=jgLavk_5DRs....anyone have the hangul lyrics???

that will be exciting if they put a bed scene....but i doubt it....? any take on this???

Archived