[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

ok, tvsbox is down again....be back in an hour peeps,..

MZPAKIPOT.....Thank You for all you do to make this Forum so Alive...I love all the pics that you post re-Lee Dong Gun.I can't get enough of him.....Are you Pinay?

hi ilikeldg! yes, i am filipina...sorry i didn't get the chance to greet you much earlier..salamat for joining in the fun here..

:D

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

Oh my goodness...that is the kiss that I`ve been dreaming of....

Suna is really a good kisser.... Love that scene!!!

The duet was awesome...I hope someone will upload it...

All my wishes have been granted!!!weeeeehhhhh...

Guest kanshu

That duet is fantastic ... so much feeling and I see LOVE flowing into each other's eyes!! What's that song??? It sounds so familiar!!

Oh .. KBS saw that HCH-TL hug and she saw KBS, ran after him and stupid, jealous him to say stuff to hurt her!!! What did he say??? She runs off and TL saw what happens!! Wow... what a roller coaster of excitement and it's now fun to watch that jealousy and disappointment thing at work... Best ever!! If only the music could be managed better ..

Er...

Was that TL-hug & jealousy before or after KBS&HCH kissing?

*confused*

I wished I could watch that wpisode now! Argh!!! The evils of being stuck in the office!!!

Guest melyssa
Er...

Was that TL-hug & jealousy before or after KBS&HCH kissing?

*confused*

I wished I could watch that wpisode now! Argh!!! The evils of being stuck in the office!!!

The kiss first then the TL-hug with jealousy .... it's simply so crazily exciting to watch!!

Guest fiona1111

THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER. :w00t:

i can't imagine if i proceeded in doing all my lab reports and i missed this episode. WAH.

Wow, he kissed her and she kissed back. That was real real sweet but

after that they didn't continue with that lovey dovey thing. They quarrelled.

My, my, when will they start their love affair?

Looks like little brother is the one, is he??????

Guest Aniel

Wow. That has to be the most exciting episode I have seen. I love the singing part. And the kiss was just bound to happen. Though I do feel bad continually for TL Kang who has yet to get HCH. Too bad. There was alot of important stuff in this ep. Wow! I can't wait till the next one!

Ah!

DRAMA!!!

Jealousy!!!

(*Happy Me* :blush: )

Thank you, yuta_rule! :)

No prob!! I think the kiss was real awesome cos even with that lousy quality I could still make out that it was a real deep one. Hoho. :D

The trailer tomorrow doesn't seem to have alot of HCH & KBS togetherness...i'm a tad sad...

Guest ilikeldg
Oh my goodness...that is the kiss that I`ve been dreaming of....

Suna is really a good kisser.... Love that scene!!!

The duet was awesome...I hope someone will upload it...

All my wishes have been granted!!!weeeeehhhhh...

AYYYYYYYYYY.....I can't wait to get home so I could watch it.It is only 7:25A and I go home at 4p.California time.It will be a long day............Keep it coming.....I am just so excited just reading all your comments.......

fast synopsis

* HCH tells team members that HDG is her father and asks them all to help her capture her father. She says that her father will be in danger as he is wanted by JANG CH.

* TL apologizes to HCH for not knowing about HCH past and hurting her by talking about his father openly.

* Chief No says to TL that he does not believe that HCH and KBS are dating so he should go for HCH if he loves her.

* KBS and HCH sang together and they showed clips of when KBS and HCH were together and it was very beautiful

* JANG CH asks Kim Sang that whether he made sure that HAe tae Soo was dead ( so they tried to kill him) before and asked him why his stolen goods are coming up one after other and he told him to find Hae tae soo or Kim Sang 's life will be in danger.

* The kiss happened, KBS started it and HCH responded.

* HCH was thiking that she had gone crazy and while KBS was really happy thinking about the kiss in the night

* Later HCH heard that someone was years before trying to kill her father and HCH was depressed and TL gave her a hug

* KBS saw them and HCH saw that he saw , so he went after him as he went away and explained that to KBS that it was a misunderstanding and then KBS said that he found it funny that yesterday she was with him and today with TL and then HCH got angry that he doesn't listen to her and only makes his own assumptions and she said she will talk later.

* TL asked KBS as why he was angry with HCH if their feelings were not real and explained that HCH was hurt because she heard someone was trying to kill her father. KBS replied that his feeling are real and he knows what TL 's feelings are but he is also serious.

* Team members go to capture HDG but HDG doesn't show up and HDG shows up where KBS went and KBS saw HDG(seemed young) and he asked whether he was Hae tae soo

Guest ilikeldg
ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doubleee ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhaa this is the best episode ever!!!!

This is killing me............I wish I could move the clock......Please upload it so I can watch when I get home...

Thanks......................

wahhhhhhhh......wahhhhhhh........."nakainisssssss" :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

..,didn't see the whole episode wahhhhhhhhh, i saw the duet singing and kissing though but still not enough....

..,bad day!!! i had a bad connection in tvsbox then my laptop just shut down have to restart the connection

and when the tvsbox connect its all done "tapos na" waaahhhhh :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

..,hope someone will upload it now... :tears::crazy::tears:

ANY RECAP guys :tears: :tears: :tears: to make me feel a little better....

Guest melyssa
fast synopsis

* HCH tells team members that HDG is her father and asks them all to help her capture her father. She says that her father will be in danger as he is wanted by JANG CH.

* TL apologizes to HCH for not knowing about HCH past and hurting her by talking about his father openly.

* Chief No says to TL that he does not believe that HCH and KBS are dating so he should go for HCH if he loves her.

* KBS and HCH sang together and they showed clips of when KBS and HCH were together and it was very beautiful

* JANG CH asks Kim Sang that whether he made sure that HAe tae Soo was dead ( so they tried to kill him) before and asked him why his stolen goods are coming up one after other and he told him to find Hae tae soo or Kim Sang 's life will be in danger.

* HCH was thiking that she had gone crazy and while KBS was really happy thinking about the kiss in the night

* Later HCH heard that someone was years before trying to kill her father and HCH was depressed and TL gave her a hug

* KBS saw them and HCH saw that he saw , so he went after him as he went away and explained that to KBS that it was a misunderstanding and then KBS said that he found it funny that yesterday she was with him and today with TL and then HCH got angry that he doesn't listen to her and only makes his own assumptions and she said she will talk later.

* TL asked KBS as why he was angry with HCH if their feelings were not real and explained that HCH was hurt because she heard someone was trying to kill her father. KBS replied that his feeling are real and he knows what TL 's feelings are but he is also serious.

* Team members go to capture HDG but HDG doesn't show up and HDG shows up where KBS went and KBS saw HDG(seemed young) and he asked whether he was Hae tae soo

Thanks, dirfree, for your synopsis! I've always depended on you to give me a quick idea of what I've just watched. Now, I know what they are talking about! We can never do without you doing this. Thanks for the swift post too!!

So at last! KBS has admitted that he's shot by cupid's arrow to TL! He really looks very intense there! She's still angry with him and it looks like we should be anticipating how she's going to explain and he apologising for being petty? and they make up soon??

Guest mead33
fast synopsis

Thanks dirfree! Really appreciate your synopsis... :D btw, did TL Kang say anything about his feelings towards HCH during the HCH-KBS confrontation?

Guest rchan

fast synopsis

Thank you dirfree for the synopsis. can u tell us what function was it that HCH & KBS attended that guests can go up to sing song? That's kind of amusing.

thanks

Archived