[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest k4t3_1m

THEYRE SO CUTE TOGETHTER. *sigh. i want them to get together in real life.

that would be greaaaaaaaat.

except for that one part. behind the scenes on their first kiss scene...

kim sun ah was pretty disgusted. ):

feel bad for lee dong gun.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEYRE SO CUTE TOGETHTER. *sigh. i want them to get together in real life.

that would be greaaaaaaaat.

except for that one part. behind the scenes on their first kiss scene...

kim sun ah was pretty disgusted. ):

feel bad for lee dong gun.

i thot i was the only one who felt a tad bad for ldg after seeing that...

sun ah's reaction was a little big though i know she was only trying to lighten the atmosphere...

not sure why though but ldg looked a little dejected or maybe just out of his wits after kiss scene shoot.

oh man, but the two of them together are just sheer adorableness. and i love the way ldg talks about her...awww...

Guest peiru

1st time posting! after finish backlogging, i would like to say this is a great drama! e ratings just dont do justice to their acting =(

WIAN aja!

1st time posting! after finishing backlogging, i would like to say this is a great drama! e ratings just dont to justice to their acting =(

WIAN aja!

Yes, do agree with you. Suna and LDG's acting is just awesome. Just wonder

what happens to the rating. But it's ok. I'm sure they both know that they have

done a splendid job and will continue to do so - for all the faithful fans.

Guest jastinel

mzpakipot, I was able to DL the bigmail of that video interview of Suna and LDG, thanks a lot!

I enjoyed it very much!

Suna`s reaction about the first shot of the kiss was funny, but I know LDG might get offended if he doesn`t know Suna very well. But I guess, he knows that she is just joking, for she might really tasted the ointment that she put on LDG.

Suna will never let other people get embarrass with her actions.

ebrigid, I know you are good in translating Korean, can you do some translation with the interview of Suna and LDG? (From 45:15 to 52:54)

It looks like they are really having so much fun on the set. They look very sweet while sitting very close to each other watching their previous scenes. I must admit that they look good together...cute!

1st time posting! after finishing backlogging, i would like to say this is a great drama! e ratings just dont to justice to their acting =(

Welcome to this thread peiru!

This drama might get the lowest rating, but people will appreciate

this drama when they had the chance to watch it. They will love Suna and LDG for sure.

For those who haven`t seen the video yet. Thanks again mzpakipot!

my screen caps

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0015.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0037.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0019.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0-1.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0023.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0-4.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0024.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0-5.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0-6.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0-7.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0025.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0-8.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0026.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0035.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0-9.jpg

___2008-07-161HDX264768x432avi_0-11.jpg

i do feel that rating is not that important.Low ratings doesn't means that ppl doesn't watch it. Ppl might download it or watched the repeat show right?I have watched the 1st episode with sub thanks to b.o.n sub team and i'm patiently waiting for the 2nd one.Anyways my interpretation ater watching the 1st episode is, i seriously love it!!!LDG is so funny and KSA is funny as usual.I love their chemistry together.I love this drama...I can't wait to watch the sub version :)

Guest kanshu

i do feel that rating is not that important.Low ratings doesn't means that ppl doesn't watch it. Ppl might download it or watched the repeat show right?I have watched the 1st episode with sub thanks to b.o.n sub team and i'm patiently waiting for the 2nd one.Anyways my interpretation ater watching the 1st episode is, i seriously love it!!!LDG is so funny and KSA is funny as usual.I love their chemistry together.I love this drama...I can't wait to watch the sub version :)

Well, ratings are important for things like advertisement, product placement, merchandize and such. Also, if your drama bombs, as an actor it could influence things like commercial contracts or even the money you can ask for for your next project... or even keep you from being casted...

But the ratings are measured on 1500 households (in case of Nielsen) out of all the households in Korea. So even if sll other households in Korea watch WIAN, the rating could still be zero if no one of those 1500 chosen ones watches it. :/

Guest kanshu

mzpakipot, I was able to DL the bigmail of that video interview of Suna and LDG, thanks a lot!

I enjoyed it very much!

Suna`s reaction about the first shot of the kiss was funny, but I know LDG might get offended if he doesn`t know Suna very well. But I guess, he knows that she is just joking, for she might really tasted the ointment that she put on LDG.

Suna will never let other people get embarrass with her actions.

Jastinel, from where she kissed him, she must've hit right on that spot where the fake scrab was... so it's not just ointment but whatever else of a taste is there... :)

But also, her character is supposed to be very upset about the kiss, while LDGs character was supposed to even close his eyes... perhaps those feelings they projected for the viewers kept lingering for a short moment after the "cut"...

They are both professionals, and it's not their first film-kiss, right? :)

You rock. :)

Guest merela

hi it's my 1st time posting :sweatingbullets:

(have so far been reading everyone's posts and enjoying every miniute of the show! :) )

abt the scroll that was stolen from KBS apartment... isn't that the same piece of paper that KBS took out from the elderly man's book in episode 2 ?

how did it end up with the Chairman Jang when it should have been kept by the museum people after KBS removed it from the book ?

or did MBC just happen to run out of props so they re-used the same paper? :huh:

The scroll that was stolen from KBS' apartment is another "book of writing" that was stolen by CH's father. The one taken away by the Congressman was part 1 of another book stolen by CH's father. Nobody was aware of the 2nd part of that book until KBS figured it out. The 2 parts of this "book of writing" was hidden in 2 books by one of the kings in fear of the item being destroyed by the enemy. The 2 books then went to different Lee descendants. KBS recovered the 1/2 of the hidden book within the pages of the book that the old man brought in to be examined. The old man then donated the retrieved pages of the older book to the museum.

The writings may look the same between the pages retrieved by KBS in the old man's book and Chairman's scroll, but they are different verses, written in traditional Chinese characters.

So now another item stolen by CH's father has re-surfaced because the statute of limitation for CH's father's burglary crimes have expired. As more of these stolen items surfaces, everyone is curious where these stolen items are coming from. Chairman must have gotten it from somewhere, but he is not likely to say anything about his source.

Guest merela

You are correct, the scrolll at the end of the episode was the one that KBS repaired in his appartment and that got stolen from there. It's the "second volume" of the book that HCHs father has stolen in the past. The first volume is back with that politician guy, because they had to return it.

According to the c-subbers, the one that was stolen from KBS' apartment (and is now donated to the museum by a mysterious donor at the end of Ep. 8), is not part of the book that the politician took away. It's another artifact/book of writing that CH's father had stolen.

Remember when CH asked KBS why he saw the Chairman at the museum and why would the Chairman have any reason to be at the museum, KBS gave the explanation that the Chairman was there to see part 2 of the first book/artifact that they worked on retrieving. This part was donated by the old man and it was retrieved from the old man's book by KBS when the old man brought it in to be examined. The other part of the first artifact was stolen from the politician house, so he came to take it away (I'm not sure the legality of him doing so as he didn't report it stolen from his house). I couldn't understand the C-subber's translation of the reason the politician used to get it back from the Cultural Bureau. I think the words the c-subbers used was "san4 yi4 chu3 der2" which means "obtained it in a nice way". You see why I couldn't understand how that justified the politician getting the stolen book back from the Cultural Bureau. Maybe someone who speaks Korean can clarify this point.

Hi, merela. I'm totally confused about the Part 1 and Part 2 of that

particular stolen book. Are they 2 books? Or are they part 1 and

part 2 of one book? Were all these stolen by CH's father 7 years

ago? It's one book or two books?

Hi, merela. I'm totally confused about the Part 1 and Part 2 of that

particular stolen book. Are they 2 books? Or are they part 1 and

part 2 of one book? Were all these stolen by CH's father 7 years

ago? It's one book or two books?

this book thingy is confusing everyone! :wacko:

pls correct me if i m wrong.. :sweatingbullets:

- there was originally 1 ancient book

- subsequently this book was split into 2 parts

- 1 part ended up in the hands of the senator (this was the one that was stolen by HCH's father)

- the other part was passed on generation by generation in the village of elderly man Lee (who brought his portion to the museum in episode 2 and KBS 'discovered' the hidden paper between the pages)

so are we to assume that there was also a hidden paper in the book that was with the senator? was that what you were trying to explain, merela?

Guest kanshu

According to the c-subbers, the one that was stolen from KBS' apartment and is now donated to the museum by a mysterious donor, is not the second volume (part 2) to the one that the politician took away. It's another artifact/book of writing that CH's father stole.

Remember when CH asked KBS why he saw the Chairman at the museum and why would the Chairman have any reason to be at the museum, KBS gave the explanation that the Chairman was there to see part 2 of the first book/artifact that they worked on retrieving. This part was donated by the old man and it was retrieved from the old man's book by KBS when the old man brought it in to be examined. The other part of the first artifact was stolen from the politician house, so he came to take it away (I'm not sure the legality of him doing so as he didn't report it stolen from his house). I couldn't understand the C-subber's translation of the reason the politician used to get it back from the Cultural Bureau. I think the words the c-subbers used was "san4 yi4 chu3 der2" which means "obtained it in a nice way". You see why I couldn't understand how that justified the politician getting the stolen book back from the Cultural Bureau. Maybe someone who speaks Korean can clarify this point.

I'm sure I would remember if I actually understood a word of what's being said (Korean or Chinese). :)

But thank you for the explanation, it's helpful to understand the plot better.

I'm looking forward to what's going to happen. I just hope they don't do the obvious thing and it's HCHs father who's behind selling the stuff. That would be something of a major letdown for me.

I think it's CH's father who is behind all the artifacts that had been

returned to the Museum. I tend to believe that he's a changed person

and is now helping CH to recover all that he had stolen earlier so that

he can appear again to see his children. So, he might be the mysterious

donor.

Archived