[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest jastinel

awwww....i watched the BTS again...OMG! SunAh's so sweet, she offered her coffee to LDG, and after she slap him, he run up to him to say sorry and touching his face..so funny when KSA hits, i guess she really puts action into it..*Ouch*

korean MV

http://uccfs.paran.com/PUD/dc/mov/SWF/1216...766549701_0.swf

dcinside

Hi mzpakipot! Can you post the link of the clip? I haven`t seen that.

here's the shorter version of the show Good Day for Every Night (no lee byun hun segment)

VEOH only http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15002252hYWAC5mr

This one doesn`t work for me...any other link?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is: How?

How, you think, Kim Sang will get his revenge?

And here's another question... As is well known, KBs has already kissed HCH... but... what episode you think HCH will kiss KBS the first time? Or is the one she'll kiss first TL Kang?

My guess - Kim Sang will kidnap them and they will be tied together, probably in a room - er no....

somewhere in a forestry looking place - or even a cave ????

Maybe there's where CH will kiss KBS, hahaha .....

awwww....i watched the BTS again...OMG! SunAh's so sweet, she offered her coffee to LDG, and after she slap him, he run up to him to say sorry and touching his face..so funny when KSA hits, i guess she really puts action into it..*Ouch*

Hi, mazkapipot, where did you see this? Sounds interesting. Can you post the link again? Thanks.

Hi mzpakipot! Can you post the link of the clip? I haven`t seen that.

here's the shorter version of the show Good Day for Every Night (no lee byun hun segment)

VEOH only http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15002252hYWAC5mr

This one doesn`t work for me...any other link?

hi jastinel!

i don't have any other link, i don't know how to split them to parts to post into youtube, and im trying to upload it with MU right now, see if this works..

veoh http://www.veoh.com/users/mzpakipot

Guest ebrigid

Wow, only today?! How do they plan on shooting two episodes in half a week? Or have they already started shooting episode 10?

I don't think the script for Episode 10 is even out yet. I think they were even filming Episode 8 until the last minute. Cos I think there were some changes to some scenes in Episode 8 that only came out on the 13th July, and that episode as we know was broadcast on 15th July. I can imagine how rushed everything was.

Disclaimer: I'm not exactly sure if that's the case, but I'm just looking at the dates when the script comes out on the EveryNight daum cafe.

So Kim Bum Sang is is trouble at the end of episode 8, but even bigger evil is lurking in the shadows - namely, Kim Sang, who has sworn revenge on our Dynamic Duo KBS and HCH.

The question is: How?

How, you think, Kim Sang will get his revenge?

B) B) B)

And here's another question... As is well known, KBs has already kissed HCH... but... what episode you think HCH will kiss KBS the first time? Or is the one she'll kiss first TL Kang?

With regards to how Kim Sang will get his revenge, he could do it by setting KBS up against the rich conglomerate boss (by stealing the Artifact 2 from his home!) That's one theory, for who stole the artifact from KBS's home. But knowing Kim Sang, he won't do such a thing right?

On your other question, I hope it doesn't happen too soon. Cos I think the storyline should progress further first, before that happens. Otherwise, it'll just turn out to be another sappy typical love story. Anyways, my guess, Episode 13/14?

And no, I don't think she'll kiss TL Kang first. It's more likely to be TL Kang kissing her.

Hi, mazkapipot, where did you see this? Sounds interesting. Can you post the link again? Thanks.

Still can't get to see the clip. Do hope that you'll be able to post it again. Thanks.

Still can't get to see the clip. Do hope that you'll be able to post it again. Thanks.

hi sueyip!

still not working...hmm...ok, i just found this link for bigmail, if u want...

http://bigmail4.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/big...4Alm9uyzBeHqwfc

Guest jastinel

hi jastinel!

i don't have any other link, i don't know how to split them to parts to post into youtube, and im trying to upload it with MU right now, see if this works..

veoh http://www.veoh.com/users/mzpakipot

Thanks, I hope you can upload it in MU!

MZpakipot,

hi sueyip!

Is this the link to the video that u have in veoh?

Guest k4t3_1m

aww. i love this drama.

but i didnt get what they were saying at the end of episode 8.

the artifact was on the news because it was at the museum??

Thanks, I hope you can upload it in MU!

MZpakipot,

hi sueyip!

Is this the link to the video that u have in veoh?

hi jastinel!

that's DL link..

here's my veoh acct..u have to watch it on VEOHTV or download it..

http://www.veoh.com/users/mzpakipot

note: this is the same show cutiepie posted earlier, but the one that i have is HQ..

aww. i love this drama.

but i didnt get what they were saying at the end of episode 8.

the artifact was on the news because it was at the museum??

you guys can correct me on this.....

i think someone turn it in to the museum, the same artifact that was stolen from KBS's apartment.

btw jastinel, MU didn't work either..sorry..:(

any suggestions on how to post a big file video online..?

Guest kanshu

hi jastinel!

that's DL link..

here's my veoh acct..u have to watch it on VEOHTV or download it..

http://www.veoh.com/users/mzpakipot

note: this is the same show cutiepie posted earlier, but the one that i have is HQ..

btw jastinel, MU didn't work either..sorry..:(

any suggestions on how to post a big file video online..?

mzpakipot, I've uploaded the NG on MU, was that okay? If not, let me know, I'll kill the file then.

20080716 Good Day - WIAN NGs.wmv (18.28 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXP22K40

As for big files, depends on where the problem is. If it's size, or available space for uploading...

mzpakipot, I've uploaded the NG on MU, was that okay? If not, let me know, I'll kill the file then.

20080716 Good Day - WIAN NGs.wmv (18.28 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXP22K40

As for big files, depends on where the problem is. If it's size, or available space for uploading...

yeahh!!!! thanks so much kanshu! i couldn't figure out MU..you're awesomeeeee!!

oh wait, is that the whole 44 mins of bts/interviews/ngs??

Guest kanshu

you guys can correct me on this.....

i think someone turn it in to the museum, the same artifact that was stolen from KBS's apartment.

You are correct, the scrolll at the end of the episode was the one that KBS repaired in his appartment and that got stolen from there. It's the "second volume" of the book that HCHs father has stolen in the past. The first volume is back with that politician guy, because they had to return it.

This second part of the book, HCH saw it and wanted KBS to give it to the museum, but KBS refused, because of his important customer. Now the customer thinks that KBS has betrayed him and claimed the book wa stolen while in reality, he turned it in (I don't understand the reporter's voiceover there)... It's basically a repeat of what happened earlier with the bowl from Japan; KBS did something not quite legal for a customer, and the artefact ended up at the museum... just that the first time, he was tricked by HCH, but this time he was tricked by someone else...

yeahh!!!! thanks so much kanshu! i couldn't figure out MU..you're awesomeeeee!!

oh wait, is that the whole 44 mins of bts/interviews/ngs??

I don't know, it's the bigmail file from some posts ago.

EDIt: Sorry, I just saw that it's just 5 minutes? If you can't upload it to MU, send me the bigmail link in private mail, I'll upload it when I come home tonight, okay?

As for Megaupload, if you go to the main menu, pick the third icon of the top row. it's labeled "multi-upload". Click that and it will give you a page where you can chose the files to upload and give them a name. When you have picked a file (or two), you just check the "I accdept the conditions" box at the bottom of the page and hit upload. Then you have to wait (if you close the browser window, the upload will stop!), until the file is uploaded, then you'll get the link for your file on that same page.

hi it's my 1st time posting :sweatingbullets:

(have so far been reading everyone's posts and enjoying every miniute of the show! :) )

abt the scroll that was stolen from KBS apartment... isn't that the same piece of paper that KBS took out from the elderly man's book in episode 2 ?

how did it end up with the Chairman Jang when it should have been kept by the museum people after KBS removed it from the book ?

or did MBC just happen to run out of props so they re-used the same paper? :huh:

(have so far been reading everyone's posts and enjoying every miniute of the show! :) )

abt the scroll that was stolen from KBS apartment... isn't that the same piece of paper that KBS took out from the elderly man's book in episode 2 ?

how did it end up with the Chairman Jang when it should have been kept by the museum people after KBS removed it from the book ?

or did MBC just happen to run out of props so they re-used the same paper? :huh:

hi lxs059022!

maybe mbc run out of props... :lol:

here's the previous post, hope this answer your question..apparently there's two part of the book..

QUOTE (llyh90 @ Jul 16 2008, 11:36 AM) post_snapback.gifPi Hae Dang Jip as mentioned by KBS in the few earlier episodes (the epi where KBS and HCH were eating and it was raining) was split kept in two parts.

The one that the congressman retrieved is just one part of the artifact.

The one that the old man donates to the museum is another part.

HTHs

llyh90, Thanks for your help. It was actually stated in the ending of Episode 7 that the other half of the Pi Hae Dang Jip is still in the museum and would be exhibited soon. I didn't catch that the first time round.

QUOTE (dirfree @ Jul 16 2008, 01:15 PM) post_snapback.gif[/qoute]

thanks for the download link of Good Day...

but the one i download dun have the ng scene that Suna giv LDG coffee after the slap....

which show that have the scene??

it's the part before she's about to slap him (behind the scenes,time 58:34). then after she slap him and walk away, director said cut, she run to him and said sorry, and put her hand on his face...

Guest kanshu

I don't think the script for Episode 10 is even out yet. I think they were even filming Episode 8 until the last minute. Cos I think there were some changes to some scenes in Episode 8 that only came out on the 13th July, and that episode as we know was broadcast on 15th July. I can imagine how rushed everything was.

Disclaimer: I'm not exactly sure if that's the case, but I'm just looking at the dates when the script comes out on the EveryNight daum cafe.

Wow. And they are just at half-time of the show... I hope that they'll get a breather sometime soon. Writing under such pressure, and filming under that pressure... and still delivering a pertty good episode, all in all!

At least, they are still able to finish it in time for airing... I know I was joking when I said I wonder what they'll do when they're getting behind schedule even more so that they can't complete the show until airtime, but seriously, how much worse will it get? Though, if it's the worst case scenario, they can always fill up five minutes with KBS doing his antique show from the museum "life on air", or something...

With regards to how Kim Sang will get his revenge, he could do it by setting KBS up against the rich conglomerate boss (by stealing the Artifact 2 from his home!) That's one theory, for who stole the artifact from KBS's home. But knowing Kim Sang, he won't do such a thing right?

Well, it would surely ruin KBS reputation, and I think that some of those higher echelons could make KBS life really miserable... or even worse, it could injure the team's work at the museum, up to the point of having them disbanded! And then, there's HCH, if that pretend "we are dating now" sting really starts rolling, HCH might be implicated by association as being involved in illegal stuff, even more so with her background.

Would that be a plausible scenario?

On your other question, I hope it doesn't happen too soon. Cos I think the storyline should progress further first, before that happens. Otherwise, it'll just turn out to be another sappy typical love story. Anyways, my guess, Episode 13/14?

And no, I don't think she'll kiss TL Kang first. It's more likely to be TL Kang kissing her.

Heh, yes. I feel the same way like you! I really hope that - even with a lot of sparks flying, they won't get together until very much towards the end... no matter if she gets KBS or TL Kang... (of course, they also could pull a Spotlight or Powerful Opponent here and have her end up with her job!)...

But a sappy typical love story just doesn't fit the characters, and I hope that the writers will come up with a solution that's worthy of the characters they, the actors and the film crew created.

Welcome! :)

You have good observation skills, methinks! :)

Yes, I thought the same, that it looked like the other sheet he retrieved from the book. Though, now that I'm thinking about it, could it be the actual same page, on purpose? Like in, someone took the pages that KBS extracted in episode 2 and actually played them into the hands of that CEO?

Archived