[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cunto

Heheheh everyone seems so worried about the comfirmation oredi. Today is 24th, my fren told me that by 27th the official casts will be released. Let's hope for the best Goongers. :w00t:

In the meanwhile, some Goongers here have made a forum for our Joo Ji Hoon. It includes Oppa's interviews, news, MVs, Goong BTS & NGs, and many things more. Join us if you have time okie?

Here's the link:

http://hunified.proboards46.com/index.cgi

Enjoy, and pls give us comments on the forum so that we can make it a better home for Hoonie fans! :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

omo.... aq_aj, that series is like a total copy of goong! i saw the pics...

tsk tsk tsk this is bad... wonder if mbc knows about it? i mean isn't it against the law?

yeah cunto sista... few more days... i hope its true that the news will be released on the 27th... :) so goongers let's all keep praying for the original casts comeback! :D Aja aja!

yeah cheli sis so many drama being copied...en we indonesian also kinda sick of this...all we want if they copy it...just say it...en give the credits to the original...that's more respectable....

Yeah i cant wait till 27th too cunto...I hope we r gonna get GOOD NEWS YEAH?!?!?!

Guest aq_aj

Heheheh everyone seems so worried about the comfirmation oredi. Today is 24th, my fren told me that by 27th the official casts will be released. Let's hope for the best Goongers. :w00t:

27th? It's only 3 days away... :o

I hope we will get good news...

Guest cannedfish

same here!! i've only watched up to ep 16 so far, but i really love KJH.. what happens to him at the end?

i know a lot of ppl like JJH better, why is that? yul is soo niiice to YEH and sweet and has such a charming smile~! i just cant bear seeing him so sad and crying coz of the way JJH treats YEH in goong..

coz in epi 18 onwards u mite start to feel differently..initially i pitted yul..he als looks soo sad n silently crying inside..frm epi 18 onwards yul smhow kip back stabbing shin..he uses wds to destroy evth shin has built wif chae gyung..it seems lyk ev time when yul is wif chae gyung,she misunderstand shin more..n in epi 19 when shin went to return hyorin dat box (wif evth she gave shin inside), hyorin was dancing n doing e spin when she slipped n fell..shin went to help her..chae gyung n yul saw dat part but chae gyung didnt stay long enuff to hear wad hyorin said to shin (" u muz let chae gyung knows how u feel")..i cld no longer lyk yul animore..den in epi 23 when he took all e blame his mum did, i started to pity him again..ahhhh!! he is such a poor ting.. :tears:

In the meanwhile, some Goongers here have made a forum for our Joo Ji Hoon. It includes Oppa's interviews, news, MVs, Goong BTS & NGs, and many things more. Join us if you have time okie?

Here's the link:

http://hunified.proboards46.com/index.cgi

Enjoy, and pls give us comments on the forum so that we can make it a better home for Hoonie fans! :lol:

wooowa..wonderful..i'll join immediately..heh.. :w00t:

o my JULY 27!!!!!!! reallly!!!!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!!

i hope it would bring GOOD news!!!! (Good news to me means Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye will still be the main leads!!!!)

i would also like Kim Jung Hoon and Song Ji Hyo to return.. well actually i like most of the supporting cast to comeback for season 2 esp cui shangong!!!!

Guest lualm

.and i reliaze that the magic of goong is not in per episode but as a whole story.when i finished the series i wanted to watch it again because i did not pay attention to the earlier episode.and when im doing nothing,the song perhaprs love and the sweet scenes keeps playinging on my mind and it made me smile. i liked the kissing scene and the chemistry between the lead is great.

hi...let me just say that i also experienced the very same thing you had gone thru, and also the thing with not being able to move on, and being sad once we finished the series, it amazes me that we all have the same thing going on ....

goong's magic carries on because of the fact that it is going to have a sequel, hence our attachment and affection for shin and chaegeung's love story goes on...

and so i hope on the 27th we will all be wearing a big grin on our face ....

o my JULY 27!!!!!!! reallly!!!!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!!

i hope it would bring GOOD news!!!! (Good news to me means Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye will still be the main leads!!!!)

i would also like Kim Jung Hoon and Song Ji Hyo to return.. well actually i like most of the supporting cast to comeback for season 2 esp cui shangong!!!!

Guest 16candl3s

Yes...the drama already started, 2 weeks ago! It started 4 days earlier than the original version (Goong)... :(

We're still thinking what we should do about this...since they didn't response to our protest...and that drama already has MANY FANS that don't even care that it's a copycat of another drama...

so u mean they are simultaneously airing the Orig. version and the copy? Geez thats not good! Im pretty sure they are breaking some broadcasting laws... how about contacting the Korean production? they have the rights to the story which i doubt if the Indo version acquired...

Guest 16candl3s

Hmmm...I saw the picks that were posted about the drama and was shocked also about the copying :o ...However, I wonder what the creaters of Goong/Princess Hours think of this very similar version...I mean have they said anything like taking legal action?!!...If they have not then perphaps there fine with the other version being made...Think of it this way for example, the story of "Romeo & Juliet" has been made in to so many different versions around the world that people sometimes forget it's orginal orgins... I guess I'm tryn to say I wouldn't worry to much about it if the creater of the orginal Goong/Princess series has said nothing....But yeah the copying in the other version is way too similar...

well i kinda agree with you, i guess its up to the viewing public how they will accept it. Because of all the controversies, it made people more curious as how the version will live up to the original. I think you could compare it to Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango (Japanese version of MG)... same plot line different character names..

Guest mintoro

this thread is so crazy... going to beat 2000 pages

WOWWOOWOWOW

so the cast will be out on 27th?! OMG OMG!!!

i want the original couple!!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

1973 PAGES? O_______________O''

wow.

lol, i just started watching it cause kpopper finally had it with hardsubs and it was able to be downloaded, well at the cinema the links don't work and i've been waiting FOREVER, so i went to that movies & anime section and they had it, yayy <333

I LOVE EPISODE 7!! they're so cute, hahaa I'm on epi.12 right now, waaahhh can't wait to get back home and watch it ^^;;

I want a Goong Necklace T_T

Guest cutiepad

its a great feeling to hear at least the confirmation date... well... i hope all goes well... i've decided to wait patiently for the drama next year.. ...

Guest Saki>^.^<

its an indonesian series with the plot they say was almost the same as GOONG

Ahahaha... seriously? I thought the people in the comparison pics looked indo... Man... actually this isn't a first. I remember my mom saying something about another indonesian drama that was exactally like this one korean drama... don't remember though... BTW does anyone know what the title of the drama is? I want to check it out for myself...

Wow... I haven't been here in a looooonnnngggg time... The old regulars aren't here anymore huh? Sad. Well nice to meet u all... and the official cast will be announced on the 27th? :w00t:

Guest hyeminnie

that's kinda pathetic, ya know... shooting a drama that's based on a drama that's based on a manga..

i can't believe they're actually thinking of doing that..

Guest minie_k89

27th july??!! OMG...i can't wait for it...even my friends keep telling me that they won't watch Goong for the next season if it's not the original cast :( ...2 more days to go :sweatingbullets: ...i'm waiting with anticipation

Guest NV4ever

wow...only few more days....OMG, i hope the main original cast will stay, esp. JJH n YEH!!!!!!!! Praying...lolz :D

27th july??!! OMG...i can't wait for it...even my friends keep telling me that they won't watch Goong for the next season if it's not the original cast :( ...2 more days to go :sweatingbullets: ...i'm waiting with anticipation

Same as your frens, if the original casts (JJH, YEH & KJH) not going back for Goong 2....I'm not going to watch because it is no longer Goong.

Another 2 more days to go :sweatingbullets:

Archived