[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

:huh: Can anyone tell about Goong 1.5 can watch? And What does Goong 1.5 different from Goong?

Is it 2nd version ending of Goong that said by China?

Goong 1.5 is after the drama Goong was done. its not part two or the second end of goong. its more like an interview with all the cast [except Kim Junghoon who played Yul Goon] are there. they answer questions, show flashback and did some games that's mostly its about.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey to my fellow Malaysians, if you manage to find the Goong series with malay/eng subs, pls pls let me know where you got it from! I've asked some shops in Low Yat plaza/sungai wang, they've heard of the series but they said they do not have the DVD yet!!! argh.. i have the dvd but the prob is it's dubbed in mandarin and subs in mandarin so half the time, i do not understand whut's going on wey!

Yes please...I would like to know if the DVD is sell somewhere in Malaysia..I've been searching all around for it but seems to can't find it.Anyone in Malaysia who has it please help us out... :tears:

my sis did went into jb last week ...

she did saw goong dvd ... but not too sure

it is pirated or original ...

so she doesn't buy it ...

mine is with her ... lost in somewhere ...

merry-go-round her neighbour ....

Guest beb415

Hi everyone! Can someone please let me know where I can dl this song 05 Baboibnida(not sure if that is what it's called, but the chorus goes saranghamnida..nahmn saranghamnida) ? It is the song that played in episode 23 when CG was running to Shin's car and tehy were both hugging and crying before he left. I tried to dl the OST but it didnt have this song in there. If someone can provide a link, I will be forever grateful!Thanks in advance.

go to 1st post and search for this

01. Parrot (Aeng moo sae) - Howl

Hi everyone! Can someone please let me know where I can dl this song 05 Baboibnida(not sure if that is what it's called, but the chorus goes saranghamnida..nahmn saranghamnida) ? It is the song that played in episode 23 when CG was running to Shin's car and tehy were both hugging and crying before he left. I tried to dl the OST but it didnt have this song in there. If someone can provide a link, I will be forever grateful!Thanks in advance.

LaBelle, I actually think it's a good hint that the two are doing things in private, behind the scenes.

YEH and KJH are from the same commercial company, so they can show up together easily.

JJH is from a diffferent company. The sponsor would have to pay 2 companies to invite all of them. If this occassion is not big, I think they would rather to pay for 1 company and get 2 stars to appear.

As I suspected, it's a game played by PD and the managements to get the optimal money on the paper.

The PD has to get the money from the TV company right?

U think so sis mview?!?! hmmmm <_< I guess u rite

But if it's only a "joke" that the PD trying to play...that's really not a very funny "joke"...rite?!?!

Why they're so afraid to c eachother or to be seen in the public 2gether...even Rain&SHG did a social activity 2gether after Full House finished....it's good to promote the drama...en even there's rumor bout them...they just ignore it...en that gossip just gone away by itself...so if there's nothing between them..why they're act like that...R they really that afraid about the fans will attack them or the media???...not necessary to act like that i think...cuz i think all their fans gonna support them no matter what...

Guest beb415

Thanks so much! I couldnt figure out how to do a search on the first post, but I did found it on limewire after you telling me the name of the song. :D

OMG lol...now i see what you're talking about. I didn't scroll down enough to see all that all the songs are actually there to download. Sorry for the dumb question!

Guest moor

Hello guys.....my first post here. I've finished goong a week ago.....really mesmerized by the costumes/scenery/music definetely the chemistry between the two of them. Impressive. Am looking for the original DVD/VCD with eng sub....as collection. I tried yesasia they dont have eng sub. Anyone knows where else to hunt for that. I've the CB dl but want to buy the original box-set for collection. If you do know pls pm me. Thks in advance.

Hello guys.....my first post here. I've finished goong a week ago.....really mesmerized by the costumes/scenery/music definetely the chemistry between the two of them. Impressive. Am looking for the original DVD/VCD with eng sub....as collection. I tried yesasia they dont have eng sub. Anyone knows where else to hunt for that. I've the CB dl but want to buy the original box-set for collection. If you do know pls pm me. Thks in advance.

Hiya moor, welcome to the Goong family :D Your best option for original DVD is through YesAsia, second best is eclickkorea.com. Last I checked, both haven't released the english-subbed version. There are plenty of bootlegged versions out there, but bootlegs always have crappy subs and you won't wanna spend your money on them. So, best bet is to wait until one of them release the eng-subbed. You can always e-mail them to ask when exactly they will release them. Based on my experience, eclick always responses quickly.

Haha, Im waiting eagerly for the vcds stores to carry Goong too! Sigh, such a cruel wait but so worthwhile. Wonder how long more till I can buy the Goong VCD and watch it with its full glory on my big screen tv :DDDDDDDDD

Guest luvs dramas

YA Entertainment is scheduled to release this drama in August...which means Yesasia will be selling it about that time. Preorders may begin earlier. This will be the "real thing"...not a bootleg for sure.

Guest 16candl3s

Goong am Goongians! *waves*

Just wanted to share this beautiful Youtube Goong MV made by beaalonzodotcom.

Tulog Na Goong MV

thanks for the link! love the song so much but im more in love with our Royal Couple!

hi Mangoicy! thanks for the info bout eclickkorea... i guess i we just have to wait at least a month before we pre-order the DVD. let it be july now... :(

Guest Smileforjessie

Yaya~

i just finished watching the whole sereis and honestly, i was really really really sad when i was on the last 5 mins of itt....i cried 2 times watching the last ep T_T" and hearing that there will be goong 2....makes me happie keke~ i wonder how it will be.......hope it doesnt drag as much as the last few eps did in goong >_< it was soooo annoying......cant wait to see Chae pregnant and Shin trying to take care of her lmao....

U think so sis mview?!?! hmmmm <_< I guess u rite

But if it's only a "joke" that the PD trying to play...that's really not a very funny "joke"...rite?!?!

Why they're so afraid to c eachother or to be seen in the public 2gether...even Rain&SHG did a social activity 2gether after Full House finished....it's good to promote the drama...en even there's rumor bout them...they just ignore it...en that gossip just gone away by itself...so if there's nothing between them..why they're act like that...R they really that afraid about the fans will attack them or the media???...not necessary to act like that i think...cuz i think all their fans gonna support them no matter what...

Unfortunately, LaBelle, some fans are unpredictable. KJK's fans may attack YEH for being "unfaithful" to KJK, or JJH for taking KJK's "girl" away. JJH's fans can attack YEH for taking away their prince charming. Remember, one of Baby Vox members got a death threat for getting too close to a member of a famous Korean all-male youth band (H.O.T.?).

What managements and producers may be doing are to get as much money as possible. They want to take opportunity to cash in. They can ask the TV stations (iMBC) to pay them more. It may not be a "joke".

Guest sunshine4ever

hey guys, I just want to say that in Korean video stores in US they actually have a version of Goong with English subtitles by MBC America...I bought the discs from the video store and the subtitles are quite good!

尹恩惠和金正勋将参加26日在济州岛举行的某网站成立庆典活动。

电视剧《宫》3月份落下帷幕,但该剧的人气从来没有停止过,观众们已经开始议论关于《宫》拍摄第二季的问题。

网站庆典活动上《宫》的导演黄仁雷也将到场,他将传授30年来作为导演的宝贵经验 。与Fans一起参加活动的尹恩惠和金正勋将公开拍摄《宫》时的幕后花絮等,并且还将公开对电视剧《宫》拍摄第二季的看法。

YEH and KJH will be attending a celebration for one of Korean successful opening website event this coming 26th.

After "GUNG" which had ended since March 2006, the popularity seems non-stop, and viewers are now discussing on the Season 2....

The PD will be attending too and he shall share his 30 years of being a Producer experience. YEH and KJH whom will be celebrating with the fans and will show all those "Gung" NG's and will share their views on the coming of filming "Gung" 2 ...

Thank you so much for your translation!!!

At least Yoon eun hye confirmed to take part in Goong season 2. but Ju ji hoon not yet.

Goong season 2 will be shot in september 2006 and air in february 2007

this is a new article

but Don't trust this article 100% there is always possibility that this article is just one of speculative rumor.

윤은혜, '궁' 시즌2 출연 확정

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

윤은혜가 '궁' 시즌2의 출연을 확정했다.

윤은혜 소속사 측은 7일 오후 스타뉴스와의 전화통화에서 "윤은혜가 '궁' 시즌2에 출연한다"고 밝혔다.

최근 윤은혜는 자신의 홈페이지를 통해 "시즌2 출연에 대해 구체적으로 들은 바 없다"고 말해 시즌2 출연이 불투명한 것이 아니냐는 추측을 샀다. 이에 대해 윤은혜의 소속사는 윤은혜의 '궁' 시즌2 불참설을 일축하며 그의 출연을 사실화했다.

네티즌들은 지난 3월 종영된 '궁'은 시즌2에도 같은 스태프와 배우들이 참여할 것을 촉구해왔다. '궁' 시즌2는 오는 9월초부터 제작에 들어가 내년 2월 방송될 예정이다.

skyaromy@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

Thanks for the translation. I just hope that Joo Ji Hoon will be in part 2 cuz Gung won't be the same without him >____<

i really just hope that both of them will be in season 2 ...

really ... if not the show wouldn't be the same anymore ...

just for exp: try to change a cast in LOST (series)...

i think pple wouldn't like to watch it ....

and wouldn't be nice anymore ...

so hope that JH and EH management will let them do it ...

Guest Junanni

ahh! i just watched like the first 20 something minutes of Goong? and...wow i love it already, some of my friends have been telling me to watch it for the past few weeks and i keep putting it off cause i'm lazy but then.......BAM i decided to today and AHHHH i have to wait for my friend to burn it so i can watch T_____T the shin chae young is too cute haha

Archived