[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Pikachu

Hi, there can anyone tell me confirm got 'Goong 2'? Have 'MBC' confirn that going to be part 2? And if got 'Goong 2' wat is it about?

I reali like this show so much sia. I currently watched until episode 10 only. But i like 'Shin goon' and Chaekyung they are reali a cute couple sia.

Hahaha....

Yes. Goong 2 has been confirmed. Pre-production begins May 2006, shooting begings August 2006-ish, and tentative broadcast is February 2007.

Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jung Hoon have all confirmed their return for the second season, and as for the storyline, they haven't decided on which course to take, yet. Maybe they'll reveal more about the plot once pre-production begins this month. :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vadianova

hello Goongers

hearing the second season commitment from the the actors and crew made me hope for a better and more interesting episodes of Goong.

I also heard that they will be spending their days in college in season two. Is it true?

then maybe there would be a or situations where another girl falling for the prince or another guy is eyeing the Binggung mama. Or maybe they can even made a plot where a young and beautiful lecturer seducing the jeonha pushing the relationship between him and binggung mama into some sort of chrisis again.

Or maybe.... i dont know.

But i really hope that the storyline would be much more interesting or else people will keep comparing and this would somehow bring bad luck for season two.

However long live Goong + YEH + JJH!

here are some other wallie that i've made.

hope you all will like it.

Sorry if they are not as good as expected.

goongmemoir6ow.th.jpg

goongedited0sj.th.jpg

xpgonng6tn.th.jpg

not to forget CREDITS to all providers for the picturers that i've used. KHAMSAMIDA.

Guest mizzlinhie

thx for the wallies vadianova :). Yeah we're hoping that PD would focus on CG and SHin college life instead of their parents younger days. Talk about their parents is just too boring lolz. More Cg and Shin sweet moments !!!

hello Goongers

hearing the second season commitment from the the actors and crew made me hope for a better and more interesting episodes of Goong.

I also heard that they will be spending their days in college in season two. Is it true?

then maybe there would be a or situations where another girl falling for the prince or another guy is eyeing the Binggung mama. Or maybe they can even made a plot where a young and beautiful lecturer seducing the jeonha pushing the relationship between him and binggung mama into some sort of chrisis again.

Or maybe.... i dont know.

But i really hope that the storyline would be much more interesting or else people will keep comparing and this would somehow bring bad luck for season two.

However long live Goong + YEH + JJH!

here are some other wallie that i've made.

hope you all will like it.

Sorry if they are not as good as expected.

goongmemoir6ow.th.jpg

goongedited0sj.th.jpg

xpgonng6tn.th.jpg

not to forget CREDITS to all providers for the picturers that i've used. KHAMSAMIDA.

-->I love the 2nd wallie! Shin looks so good!! :blush: thanks for making one!

Guest gebera

I watched the first 8 episodes of this drama on youtube and I found it very interesting. I've been looking for complete episode summaries/guide of this drama, but unfortunately I can't. The one in the first page isn't complete. Can anyone help me? :) thanks ^_^

PM me if you need the summaries. i will try to help.

Heys people,

I am GOONG Obsessed so i tried playing Baboimnida on the piano...this is what i came out with so far...hope u guys like it...did it in one day....so its a bit shaky...but what the hell right...

P/s : will try parrot by HowL soon...

Guest mizzlinhie

Heys people,

I am GOONG Obsessed so i tried playing Baboimnida on the piano...this is what i came out with so far...hope u guys like it...did it in one day....so its a bit shaky...but what the hell right...

P/s : will try parrot by HowL soon...

wow i envy you :lol: you played it well :) thx for sharing. Watching this is making me want to take piano lessons now :P . that song is good :D. My fav song is parrot tho, if you play it next time, don't forget to share wit us :D

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ello... all yul fans... :P ahehe.. i've posted here, i think, about http://cantdeny.com/brokendestiny the only approved fanlisting for yul+Cg

now i am posting because my fanlisting for the so cute actor who plays yul *swoon* got approved already!

it can be found here : http://cantdeny.com/myprince

i hope you guys join since... yul is our prince. ahehe.. sorry shin fans... shin is hot, but cute is what i like. waaa.... being off-topic again.... ^.^

EDIT:::

is this answered here already? if yes, sorry for asking again... but, what is that song that yul was singing in ep 13? i've recorded it on my fone but ahem, i just NEED to know. :P

Guest mizzlinhie

nice fanlistings :) i love both layouts. I hope there's a CG and Shin fanlisting lolz :D sorry cuz im a fan of the royal couple xD

Guest jhing

OMG pennyloo!!! Thanks heaps for the piano version of Dang Shineun...! OMG! That's my most fave song from the OST!! Maaaann! You're goood! I envy you. Now I want to learn how to play that on my own piano. But I'll need a sheet music infront of me! :lol:

vadianova! - love the wallies! kumapsumnida!

Guest dria_ni

i have been reading some fanfic recently... they hav created goong eps 25-31... its was quite creative n interesting... ^_^ ... its story was dat cg ate too much eggtart... dats y she vomited... then when cg says: "oh.. i m not pregnant".. den shin replied: "of course.. u think u r saint mary?"... the fanfic was real detailed... check dis out http://www.kdocn.com/bbs/thread-188938-1-2.html ... its in chinese... hope someone writes it in english.. ^_^ ...

i've checked on it! aw too bad it was not in english! i cant understand at all! but it must be great to read on the fan fiction. WOrth a while till the next season out! aaghhhh .. it's next year! makes me cant sleep at night! i'm already addicted to GOONG!!! arrgggggggggghh

Guest kimchibabygurl

ah! can't wait to share the good news with fans from Singapore. Channel U has acquired Goong and is scheduled to play on the channel soon.

:lol:

oh oh oh!! where did you hear it or see it from? this is such delightful news..channel u webpage and fourm doesn't say anything.. i'm going to infrom the friends have been affected by goong by me! haha! so so good news!

Guest zi91

ah! can't wait to share the good news with fans from Singapore. Channel U has acquired Goong and is scheduled to play on the channel soon.

:lol:

Oh My GOD!?!?! Are you sure? Where did you hear it from?? I can't wait to watch again on tv!! I believe that everyone who watch it later on on Channel U will be like us, so obssessed with GOONG!!~~

Btw when I got to know GOONG 2 will only be air in Korea in February 2007, I was going to faint... Have to wait so long...

Guest rainz*gurl

wow.. penny loo.. jus watched the piano clip!!... it was great!!

i onli found perhaps love piano sheet... cant seem to find others...

Guest DallasE

Behind the Scenes of Goong

All credits to dcinside.com

Please DO NOT hotlink.

These two pics which was taken at the auditorium Yul brought her to when they played traunt,

were among several of ChaeGyung's beach pics hanging in Shin's darkroom in the opening scene of eppy 24.

000401558-3.jpg

000401557-1.jpg

000401554-6.jpg

000401040-6.jpg

000401548-4.jpg

000391270-1.jpg

000396640-1.jpg

000396052-21.jpg

000391871-1.jpg

000401059-22.jpg

000401058-23.jpg

All reposted from dcinside.com

000367513-1.jpg

000369957-2.jpg

000369956-1.jpg

000390847-1.jpg

000375708-1.jpg

000375709-2.jpg

000385118-1.jpg

000383366-1.jpg

000381601-1.jpg

000385164_8.jpg

Guest DallasE

Behind the Scenes of Goong

All credits to dciside.com

Please DO NOT hotlink.

000390807-1.jpg

000401073-17.jpg

000401069-18.jpg

000401075-16.jpg

000401053-14.jpg

000391778-3.jpg

000391780-4.jpg

000381608-1.jpg

000379971-4.jpg

000379972-3.jpg

000396378-1.jpg

000396379-2.jpg

000396384-5.jpg

000396385-6.jpg

000396386-7.jpg

000396387-8.jpg

000396388-9.jpg

000396389-10.jpg

000396390-11.jpg

000396391-12.jpg

000396392-13.jpg

000396393-14.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Guest mizzlinhie

wow so mani behind the scene pics :) thx Dallase

Look at how CG was aiming lolz kute :) She must love to take her pics alot :D

Guest mcmug

wow.. penny loo.. jus watched the piano clip!!... it was great!!

i onli found perhaps love piano sheet... cant seem to find others...

could you please post it please

thanks

Archived