[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

By the way, wot is NG? Is it an official release, another episode of Goong, or is it just a fan made mv? Thanks.. :P

It's like BTS , but i think they're suppose to be funny, wat does NG stand for ?

Basically , NG stands for No Good scenes I believe , for eg anyone makes a blooper & stuff like tht ~~ ;)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdrama_luv3r

you have to share your investigation findings with us now. dont forget ;)

OK! pretty much in the Happy Time NG, when EH was trying to take of his tie, she said, "why dont you take it off since you kissed me?"

Actually that was hilarious. LOL i couldnt stop cracking up.

Also i was thinkling about the kiss scene in the streets, i actually think that it was definitely one single shot but taken at different angles, like there were camera crews on both sides of them. That could explain the whole arm position on EH in that scene.

Someone has to do a closeup of JH's face when they stopped kissing, because he looked like a cat whose got his prize. And boy does he know how to kiss! :w00t::o

the kiss is supper hot! there was more action during that kiss than thir shared night!!! ;)

OK! pretty much in the Happy Time NG, when EH was trying to take of his tie, she said, "why dont you take it off since you kissed me?" which ng is this? where?

Someone has to do a closeup of JH's face when they stopped kissing, because he looked like a cat whose got his prize. And boy does he know how to kiss!

are you talking about the kiss in 23? have to watch the kiss again!! ;)

the kiss is supper hot! there was more action during that kiss than thir shared night!!! ;)

OK! pretty much in the Happy Time NG, when EH was trying to take of his tie, she said, "why dont you take it off since you kissed me?" which ng is this? where?

Someone has to do a closeup of JH's face when they stopped kissing, because he looked like a cat whose got his prize. And boy does he know how to kiss!

are you talking about the kiss in 23? have to watch the kiss again!! ;)

someone already did the translation for that scene like a page back. I pretty much paraphrased what they both said. I think he laughed when she said, to take the tie off and that he kissed her.

Also, in response to your last part of the question, i was referring to the same happy time NG when they both turned around and looked at the people staring at them lol and that JJH looked like a cat who got his prize because i didnt think he was so embarrased but kind of smug! lol :w00t:

Guest kdrama_luv3r

man...I really want to know what the heck did YEH said that made JJH cracked up. Oh please, someone pity me and spot translate that>> ^.^

i saw screenshots of that! i so wanna to know too! does anyone came up with any explanation of shin jacket being off after the kiss?

Guest vanilla_sky09

i saw screenshots of that! i so wanna to know too! does anyone came up with any explanation of shin jacket being off after the kiss?

hmmmmmmmmm.. i think after the kiss, they got hot , that's y he took off his jacket.. I dont thnk anything else could have happen other than that.. .

welll.. that's just my opinion....

Guest miserable

^lol i want to know about shin's jacket too. i didnt really notice it until i saw the picture. again with the kiss, are their better shots or screen caps of them after the kiss when they ran away from everyone?

oh i know that someone posted the translations and/or romanization for Parrot by- Howl, but with all these pages i cant seem to find it. Does anyone have the romanization/translation for this song and also for the other song "I'm a fool" or something like that by Stay.

who is toot^2 ? that guy friend whose always driving her around?

i put my hands up to pair yul's mom with that reporter... they are equally sickening :phew:

that long hair girl with specs? she's really cool, i don't mind her ending up with Yul, haha!

**edit**

wow, everyone should read this, everything written there made so much sense!

http://kaaj.spirited-wings.com/KDrama/overlooked.html

Link aint working.. I'm at Episode 13 now.. and yes Just the loo and meals these past 2 days.

Mom isn;t liking it whenever i go on my DRAMA-Lock-up mode. :lol: Thanks to all who have been actively contributing.

I'll post bear caps tonight :)

I suppose some of you would have posted but I'll just share nevertheless.

Am a Shin Camper hehe and Grandmama rocks!!

Guest usyagitntn

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2237841

some news about Goong, it just says that writer In Eun-Ah will not be writing season 2 as most of us know and a side note that season 1 DVD will be released in May but the inclusion of English subtitle is still unknown.

Translation for the song I'm a fool : http://aheeyah.com/lyrics/ost/ost_goong_tran.htm

@vanilla sky: please refer to the first post of this thread for download links, or go to the drama links for download thread for the links, we are not allowed to request ep upload in the drama thread anymore. Thanks :)

Guest aznfishyfart

Bootleg copies!

those are actually some pretty good bootleg copies....especially the DVD discs they look so pro

Guest bm05om

just done backlogging.. :phew: thanks everybody for all the links,pics,reuploads :) *hugs everyone* ..how will i survive the withdrawals without you guys here.

cg (yeh): what?

shin (jjh): say adlibs that i can respond to!

thank you for the translation .its so cute and just :lol:

the poor guy mustve been wrestling with his brains jst trying to come up with answers to what yeh was saying..im still wondering WHY she chose to say all that stuff..and WHY she untied his tie like that hahaha~ see! they shudnt be giving us all these stuff to drool over

i say they should give us all these stuff..and more!its what keeps us going..poor JJH..all tongue tied and then laughing to produce the right comebacks to YEH's teasing adlibs!he prolly had a few quick responds running through his mind then,but it wouldnt be right for the drama! ;):lol: *slaps myself for having inappropriate thoughts and imaginations*

I made a Goong MV called "Colorblind" ..it was inspired by that awesome clip of the slow-mo version of The Kiss in 23 using the very same song.maybe some of you guys have watched it,maybe you havent.so here it is.my first Goong MV..enjoy.

If you wanna watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s9Zx6d2BVc

If you wanna DL it

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2I5WH7T...9I2GFCJ11TCZYZR

dang..just look at those bootleg copies! :o

Manz those lousy bootlegs..

i hate this. support the originals pls!!!!

I wanna laugh when i read the introduction on the bOOtlegs's cover. seriously. it's hilarious.

Please support the original and wait till may for the original pls

I found some funnie pics in the kdocn.

they are toking bout how yeh was lyin on jjh when filing,

puahaha.jpg

puahahha2.jpg

DO NOT HOT LINK and do not quote

for those who can read chinese this is the chi trans for the Ngs

Credits to kdocn

沙发花絮翻译,转自朱智勋嘉年华

shin: 万一我被赶出皇太子宝位的话,说不定要你养我

caijing: 那你呆在家里做家务,我来挣钱养你

shin:男人在家里做家务,这样像话吗?

caijing:谁知道呢,搞不好这正适合你呢~

shin:不要说笑了

然后caijing很自然的解开shin的领带

shin(有点害羞的说):不行~

然后shin很自然的把头扭了过去

caijing有点顽皮的说:亲我的还不是你自己!

shin终于忍不住,扭过头,哈哈大笑

caijing: 你为什么笑啊~

然后caijing又开始临场发挥,说:那你自己解开~~

两人又开始对看,终于两人忍不住开始大笑

shin:你按照剧本演啦,不然没有办法回你

画面shin的旁白:你都不按剧本演,自己编的让我很难堪~~~

Guest forumlover

hie..i just started this drama..i got a question to ask

CG always address Shin as Shin goon...wat does the goon means??She can just call him Shin..y she like to call him Shin goon and the first time when Shin heard CG call him Shin goon he felt surprise??can any kind soul out there answer my question???thanks in advance..

Risse, that should be the translation for the NG clip.

the 2nd pic looks kind of kinky.. :lol: and gosh, i wanna be that man standing in the doorway!!! my lovely Fruities you'll know the reason why?! :lol:

forumlover, your question is answered on the 1st page 1st post...

Guest whengrelivo

Finally, i got my copy of episode 13 - 24 of goong after 2 weeks of waiting. I'll definitely watch it this long vacation (its holy week here in the Phils).

Can't wait to watch it...i envy my friend who watched it already...she keeps on narrating it to me...so exciting! :P

Finally, i got my copy of episode 13 - 24 of goong after 2 weeks of waiting. I'll definitely watch it this long vacation (its holy week here in the Phils).

Can't wait to watch it...i envy my friend who watched it already...she keeps on narrating it to me...so exciting! :P

bootleg? or download -.-

1144658773_scm.jpg

anyone care to translate this article

http://blog.naver.com/ayinworld/50002777279

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addicted to Goong now.

Thank you for all the links!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Archived