[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluenitesky

OH wow, those are kewl pictures, doesn't have one have bts of 1.5 goong hq for me plz ........ DAt happy times were really happy times, and the baby try to hit her after she was yelling at shin ^^

wow 1st time i own a page =D

Guest usyagitntn

i don't remember how many time I re-watched the latest NGs, the couch scene was priceless too bad they didn't show it in the drama :lol: or else our GSI team could have more solid evidence for the investigation :lol: . It was really funny that YEH said that they have already kissed so JJH should take his tie off :P

As for this week dicussion topic,I agree that there are so many "minor" moments in Goong that are needed to be looked more into, but because there are so many of them that it's so hard to decide which one is my favourite one. I think I just go with the one in the ep that I just re-watched again: ep 15

The hug at the beginning and the kiss after the concert were the two big ones but what I really liked was the scene where they were sitting on the same bench and talking about the 2,500 years cycle of stars and human. Shin said that he would want to meet CG again because without her his life would be really boring ( I would have liked it better if he said something more than that but I guess it' was Ok then because he did say that he could possibly live without CG, it's just hard to get rid of old habits). And then CG hit him the chest and Shin pretended to be hurt, the moment that he held CG's hand was another priceless moment. Although they were just joking around I felt relieved that they did, it cleared up all the tension built up between them after the sharing of one room. I like the 2,500 years analogy that Shin told CG too because CG later used that to tell Yul that she will forever be in love with Shin no matter when they will meet again or where they are. The rock scene showed after is a cute moment between them too :D

Here the re-up for the HQ version of the NGs on 09/04/06 ( Credit to Lapampam and thanks Ailin for the re-up :D)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iw2nhz

And here are the links of a few Goong MVs that were made by our lovely Goongians: ( credits go to the authors :) )

_Let's love

http://www.sendspace.com/file/smeudv

_ Goong(forever)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i65onn

_Goong tribute(roujin)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/og4dvx

_I love you

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcxo2q

_ frozen feelings by Telly

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6hdvp5

and the sad song that was played many times in ep 20 through 24 (Ice pond)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/022mwq

Ok my contribution to the fav little moments discussion:

Like usyagitntn said, i love the scene when CG finally said to Yul at the end of ep 22 that whatever happens now or 2500 years later, she would always love Shin no matter what. It was closure on what could have been a very messy moment and i guess that is what is so endearing about CG's character, yes she is silly and perhaps too stubborn at times but she is always honest.

i also liked the scene in ep 14 when Shin was staring at Yul and CG leaving school together, the way he clenched his jaw showed that not only was he pissed/jealous but that he really didnt like it that they had such a close relationship and he didnt have that with CG.

I really liked i think ep 6 when Shin caught CG and Yul hanging out and just talking, this was before the tea ceremony. Just that look was :phew: , i think it was the realization that people are capable of such open relationships without any suspicions and mistrust.

I loved the little look Shin had in ep 5 when he first received the sneakers from CG, i think thiis is when he started to see the real CG and not that judgemental opinion that he had of her as a silly twit. Like he was touched by the fact that of all the presents that he received, he got one from the heart and that was really thought out as supposed to the mp3 players, cameras, and such.

Silly moment, in ep 13 when they were in jejudo, CG was saying how dumb Shin could have been to not take precautions when taking out the car. Just their little arguements and how she can say it like it is. Like an "i told you so" moment.

I think it was in ep 20 when Shin said to CG's parents that there is no possibility that he would ever let her return home and to address her properly by her title. It was mean and quite rude, but also endearing in a way because it was a selfish gesture but very loving because you knew then that he loved her and couldnt bear the thought that she would never be there for him to make him laugh and feel alive.

And i loved that happy time NG, that was so hilarious and you could tell that they have gotten alot closer from looking at that BTS instead of the earlier ones.

Guest bluenitesky

in like esp 11 where she fainted, Shin come and carry her out of the room, shouldn't he be like rushing, but he was walking hella slow, why is that ?

Yesterday i saw this part in Goong 1.5 , like after she is sick yul came over and visit her, then shin pull her out and close the door, and she was doing these weird stuff inside the door , i didn't realized that that part was in the movie until i saw it in goong 1.5 and dat's y i'm rewatching esp 11 ^^

Guest mcmug

i started to have an interest only after the drama ended recently (coz i'm so caught up my My name is Kim Samsoon)

so i started watching the subbed version at youtube...now i'm addicted to Goong...i dun find JJH handsome but he has that charisma that carried the prince character really well...and i liked YEH eversince i saw her on X-man a long time ago but i din know she could act that well...a bit raw but natural...thank god for this thread...i could always count on soompiers for good info and stuffs...am watching episode 16 now can't wait for the ending.

Thank you for the NG, here's the reupload

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15P69YE...T43QNPCKBXLFL9E

CREDIT TO LAPAMPAM AND Ailin* FOR UPLOADING

That scene is so sweet....................

It's pity tat they didn't put it in. :phew:

You can see that JJH was embarrass when YEH trying to open the tie. :P

At the end she got embarrass too. :phew:

Thank you for the Englih translation for the NG, 'cause I don't know what they are talking about. :)

EDIT:

THANK YOU for the MVs......

Guest featheredsky

is there anyone who doesn't like this drama? lol well i'm starting to watch it right now and the first episode was kinda boring and annoying. i hope it gets better! ^^

Guest FoxxiDork85

is there anyone who doesn't like this drama? lol well i'm starting to watch it right now and the first episode was kinda boring and annoying. i hope it gets better! ^^

yeah...it's kind of slow in the beginning, thus the low rating, but trust me it'll get soo good that you hope for it not to end. I saw the whole thing, and now I wish there are more. It feels like eternity without YEH and JJH. *sigh*

Guest Telly

need a cure for your goong blues?

head on over to the manhwa thread and get your dose of goong =)

i just finished translating a new chapter =p

VOLUME 10, CHAPTER 3

yousendit

sendspace

megaupload

chapter includes a lot of jealousy and tension from hyo rin, yul, chae gyung, shin and a mystery woman =o

p.s. comments, suggestions, rants and raves must be directed to the manhwa thread if you don't want to be reprimanded by the mods <3

Guest sunyuh

for those who wanted the translations to the NG of the couch scene...

shin: if i get de-crowned, you might have to earn the living and support me.

cg: in that case, you do the housework. i'll make money for you.

shin: hey, a man doing housework? that makes no sense.

cg: who knows, it might suit you perfectly.

shin: no, it won't.

cg: yeah it will.

shin: it won't, i'm telling you.

(cg starts taking off the tie)

shin: (stops her) can't.

cg: you kissed me first.

(shin starts laughing)

cg: why you laughing?

shin: (makes the noise with his mouth to stop)

cg: fine, you take it off.

(they burst out laughing)

cg (yeh): what?

shin (jjh): say adlibs that i can respond to!

Guest blue_arena

i could not resist to watch all the rest of the drama. no sub yet so i was kinda lost. any one know what happens to Yul and his mother when they disappear in the bright light? why does Chaegyung go oversea and re-marry to Shin? AHhhh can't wait for the sub >_______<

Guest bluenitesky

ty so much sunyuh

need a cure for your goong blues?

Yeh i think i do, thx for the website

i guess ihave to start dl from chapter 1, i hven't read a single page of the manga yet ........... welll more goong = more fun

Guest echoRy

cg: fine, you take it off.

(they burst out laughing)

cg (yeh): what?

shin (jjh): say adlibs that i can respond to!

ROTFLMAO!

ur trans makes it even funnier... :lol::lol::lol:

ahhh thanx sunyuh, preciate it so much.

shin: if i get de-crowned, you might have to earn the living and support me.

cg: in that case, you do the housework. i'll make money for you.

shin: hey, a man doing housework? that makes no sense.

cg: who knows, it might suit you perfectly.

shin: no, it won't.

cg: yeah it will.

shin: it won't, i'm telling you.

(cg starts taking off the tie)

Woah..... Thank you..... thank you so much......

I understand what they are saying now..... :D

Is there any more new about the royal couple??

There is news that she'll be back to korea at 11th. and at 15th, she will take part in Andre King(a famous designer in korea)'s fashion show held for philanthropy with another famous man star. (translation from http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad..._right_TOPIC=R8. translated by hopelisa, our soompi member. thank you... :) )

What about JJH??? :D

Guest ldyselfish

SiGHH GOONG WiTHDRAWL iS HORRiBLE .. CANT WAiT FOR FEB2007 .. i HOPE THEY SOMEWHAT CONTiNUE WiTH THE PLOT BUT ALSO HAVE A NEW ONE .. iF HYORiN DOES COME BACK i WANT HER TO BE WiTH KANG-iN .. SO WE'LL HAVE MULTiPLE LOVE SCENES =P

Archived