[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest miserable

i know i hope someone can translate the necktie scene. the kiss was pretty damn long. i wonder how long that was if they didnt fastforward it. and what did JJH do after the kiss?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evon_kame1

Thank you so so much for the information! you guys are really rocks!!! thanks for the brilliant job !!! i love u guys so so much !! i heard that there will be also Goong season 2?? is it true?? when is that going to be aired?? i love both the prince and the princess!! The story is just amazing !

can anyone post the picture of the singers for the theme song of "Perhaps Love"?? I know the female singer is J ...but how about the male singer?? is he the one from the Goong actor as well?? the baby face prince - Yul??! i know he is from the former boyband UN right?? is he the vocalist in that song too???? please post their picture who sang that song!! thanks!

Guest babygurldoc

I just started watching this series and OMG it's so good, funny, hilarious, and touching.

I Love Shin and Chaeyung, they are so cute together. My new favorite couple.

Although I do feel sad for Yul too...it's ok Yul...there are many more girl available.

I love the part where they got tricked into to having their first nite...LOL...the maids outside actually thought they were doing it...hehee.

The part where he hugged her from behind and where they went to the beach and staid overnite were so romantic, like a newlywed couple.

Really hope that all the sub will come out...cant wait.

My contribution to the Goong withdrawl symtomps list: You keep listening to the OST until you can sing the songs in Korean understand the meaning without the translation even though you don't know Korean :D

this is so true, I played perhaps love, parrot and the song from stay in my mp3 over and over again until I finally could sing them in korean. When my friends asked what do they mean, I could recite the translation, and the were surprised. Thinking I know korean :P

Guest iluvkdrama

Happy B-Day AznGrlz!!!! :) I hope you had a great big celebration. Thanks for the update and keep up the good work

*ilkd

OHMYGOD!!!!This is like...soooo cooolll!!!

Even though Goong Season 1 had finished , it still feels like it hasn't!

There's always something new to look out for out!!!So cool man!!!!

Thanks all for everything!!!

OMG. THOSE NGS PWN ALL PRE-EXISTING NGS KNOWN TO MANKIND. XDDD!!!

Okay. The necktie scene... They should have so put that in XDD!!! /me is dying. XDDD I wanted to pause that scene forever just so I can imprint it in my mind. XDD!! and the street kiss... Mango! our investigations maybe correct.. XDD But man that was one long kiss. XDDD I kidna hoped Happy Times didn't fast forward it and showed us normal speed. XD (any experienced video editors want to slow down the video speed for that scene? :P)

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: <--- ME RIGHT NOW.

you have to share your investigation findings with us now. dont forget ;)

OK! pretty much in the Happy Time NG, when EH was trying to take of his tie, she said, "why dont you take it off since you kissed me?"

Actually that was hilarious. LOL i couldnt stop cracking up.

Also i was thinkling about the kiss scene in the streets, i actually think that it was definitely one single shot but taken at different angles, like there were camera crews on both sides of them. That could explain the whole arm position on EH in that scene.

Someone has to do a closeup of JH's face when they stopped kissing, because he looked like a cat whose got his prize. And boy does he know how to kiss! :w00t::o

~~Youtube links~~

:lol::lol:MBC Happy Time ~ Goong NG scenes (9/4/06) :lol::lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rqkI-aqAKOY

Clip credit: lapampam

and also thanks to ailin* @ soompi for re-uploading for us in soompi.

:wub: :wub: Goong MV ~ Shin & Chaegyung slow motion hot kiss :wub: :wub:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8kp1U1A3HkU

Megaupload DL link - MV to keep forever... :lol:

YSI Download Link

2nd YSI link in case the 1st 2 dl links not working :)

Clip credit: dotoo

and also thanks to alexei @ kdocn bbs.

Guest vondunker

hey could anyone help. =) im actually currently downloading Goong off here. http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee . however i can only find up to Ep.20 at this clubbox.

Is there any other CB that i can find Ep 20 -24 + Goong 1.5? im curious which CB you guys actually find so much Goong Stuffs. Thanks in advance! B)

hey could anyone help. =) im actually currently downloading Goong off here. http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee . however i can only find up to Ep.20 at this clubbox.

Is there any other CB that i can find Ep 20 -24 + Goong 1.5? im curious which CB you guys actually find so much Goong Stuffs. Thanks in advance! B)

You can find them in:

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

~~For all goong lovers~~

photo25611no1577813sg.jpg

Credit: imbc board

Guest helenou

you have to share your investigation findings with us now. dont forget ;)

OK! pretty much in the Happy Time NG, when EH was trying to take of his tie, she said, "why dont you take it off since you kissed me?"

Actually that was hilarious. LOL i couldnt stop cracking up.

Also i was thinkling about the kiss scene in the streets, i actually think that it was definitely one single shot but taken at different angles, like there were camera crews on both sides of them. That could explain the whole arm position on EH in that scene.

Someone has to do a closeup of JH's face when they stopped kissing, because he looked like a cat whose got his prize. And boy does he know how to kiss! :w00t::o

hahahaa did she really say that?????? :w00t: no wonder JJH laughed !!! he must feel a bit embarrassed loooool it was so funny !!!

see the way he says "no" it was so cute i can't help watching again and again this scene !!!!

Goong forever !! looool

the street kiss was damn long !!!!!!!!! and during the NG they fast forwarded it !!! imagine how long it is in real !!!!!! :w00t:

and it's funny to see the crew and JJH's assistant who clear the crowd loooool people are just stading there in front of them it must be awkward for YEH and JJH !!!!! and at the end of the scene YEH was so so so embarrased, she hided her face with her hair and just after JJH grabed her hand and started to run away !!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :w00t:

and i agree with you, our boy must be a good kisser :phew:

ive found this pic, i dont really get why they circled that

goong.jpg

credit : imbc

helenou : they are trying to say that...

YEH didnt lay directly on top on JJh in that scene...

their prediction is like this..

1144566245_Untitled_2_copy.jpg

They circle the legs of the furnitures because they suspect JJH's legs were on another additional chair

and weee it's my 3001 posts. kekeke.. huggies all my fruities..u know who u r

Guest naomz

can't wait for my local network to show this drama! saw it on arirang and i fell in love with the story the even if it was just a preview! i just really hope my favorite local network got this coz it would be hard if it's the rival station coz i don't have my own tv and everybody in my family just watches one local network! may i know the ratings of this drama in korea? it seems to be big!

can't wait for my local network to show this drama! saw it on arirang and i fell in love with the story the even if it was just a preview! i just really hope my favorite local network got this coz it would be hard if it's the rival station coz i don't have my own tv and everybody in my family just watches one local network! may i know the ratings of this drama in korea? it seems to be big!

RATINGS FOR GOONG

Epi 1 :16.6%

Epi 2 :17.2%

Epi 3 :15.8%

Epi 4 :18.1%

Epi 5 :21.3%

Epi 6 :17.4%

Epi 7 :14.0%

Epi 8 :19.1%

Epi 9 :25.2%

Epi 10 :26.3%

Epi 11 :25.7%

Epi 12 :27.2%

Epi 13 :25.8%

Epi 14 :28.4%

Epi 15 :28.8%

Epi 16 :25%

Epi 17 :26.2%

Epi 18 :27.1%

Epi 19 :27.3%

Epi 20 :27.1%

Epi 21 :25.2%

Epi 22 :25.2%

Epi 23 :26.9%

Epi 24 :28.8%

Credits to kdocn.

:lol: Im enjoying watching this eversince they started.. could anyone knows if theres a NG of kissing scene?...hehehheh... pls let me know....

there is no ng of kissing yet.

Guest dearmau

hi, anyone can help me to upload (megaupload) the episode 15 & 16? (i can't download from clubbox)

the link that was given in the first page do not have any link to download.

please PM, me if possible.

thanks alot :D

Archived