[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

bali??? is this confirmed? OMG!!!!! they kept their journals secret... they thought they'll get away with it huh? hahahahaha

Any way, i don't care if they kept it a secret as long as they're together!!!

EDIT

OMG!

WOW! I'm so believing that they're dating real life. I don't think that its only a wishful thinking for us. I think its definitely true. OMG! I'm sooo happy

Anzgrlz and jessie, great stuff on kang hyun and jang kyung! Jang kyung bought a house! hahahahahaha! soo funny...

Guest donilpark

Although it's not a reliable source like all the sports/entertainment newspapers are not, I don't think there's any rumour element in there either.

Sounds reliable to me.

According Sport Chosun (1 famous newspaper in korean), YEH and JJH took the same plane on 6th afternoon to Bali with company's staff to take photograph for "Ell Girl" and Anan. Last month, when they took Goong in Macao, they were always followed by fans and journalists, so this time they kept secret about their journal. However, YEH and JJH are rumoured as "lovers", this journal raise the topic in fans: "Are they in love?"

journal (like online diaries) ?? or journey??

... XD so is this confirmed or not? *goes insane* XDDDDD *doesn't know how reputable chosun is.... XDDD*

can you please translate the article... please :blush:

Guest vignette

I hope someone can tell us where in Bali because I have a friend whose willing to fly there so she can give us an update.

Guest hsinyi069

CHN Translation of the article

據今天的新聞指出小豬和恩惠兩人今天早上連袂起程前往印尼巴厘島,各別進行一個六天五夜的流行雜誌拍攝行程......

주지훈-윤은혜, 화보 촬영차 출국...열애설 모락모락

[스포츠조선 2006.04.06 08:37:00]

'발리에서 생길 일!'

'신채' 커플이 발리에서 다시 만난다.

드라마 '궁' 속 황태자 부부로 세간의 폭발적인 관심을 모았던 주지훈 , 윤은혜가 세계적인 휴양지 발리에서 화보촬영을 한다.

드라마 종영 이후 스케줄에 대해 일절 함구, 궁금증을 일으켰던 주지훈과 윤은혜는 6일 오전 같은 비행기를 타고 인도네시아 발리로 출국한다. 5박 6일 동안 각각 패션잡지 엘르걸과 앙앙의 화보 촬영을 진행한다.

주지훈 측은 그동안 "해외에 다녀올 계획이긴 하지만, 무슨 일인지는 밝힐 수 없다"며 일정 공개를 피해왔다. 윤은혜 역시 "이달 말쯤 소속사식구들에게 동남아 해외여행을 선물할 계획이 있다"고만 얘기해온 상황.

같은 기간, 같은 장소에서 화보 촬영하는 계획을 양측이 약속이나 한 듯 극비에 부친 것.

한 관계자는 "지난 6개월 동안 '궁' 촬영을 위해 동고동락해온 두 배우와 소속사 식구들이 화보촬영을 겸한 일종의 MT를 가는 것 아니겠느냐"고설명했다.

지난달 말 '궁'의 마카오 촬영 당시 현지 파파라치들과 국내에서 동행한 열성팬들로 인해 일거수일투족이 공개돼 곤욕을 치른 적이 있는 만큼이번 화보 촬영은 극비리에 진행하고 싶어했다는 게 이 관계자의 전언이다.

주지훈, 윤은혜 커플은 드라마 막바지에 공개된 리얼 키스신 이후 열애 가능성이 모락모락 피어오르고 있는 상태. "친한 오빠 동생 관계일 뿐"이라고못박은 두 사람의 발리 동반 출국 사실이 알려지면서 '신채' 커플의 발리에서 생길 일에 대해 궁금증이 더해지고 있다.

发生在巴厘岛的故事,,,

信彩在巴厘岛再相会。

出演《宫》的两位主角朱智勋,尹恩惠两个人,在巴厘岛拍摄画报。

拍完《宫》以后,一切的日程安排没有向外透露的两个人,在4月6日搭同一班飞机向印度尼西亚出发,将在6天的时间里,拍摄画报。

近来朱智勋表示会有海外的日程安排,但具体内容不能公开。同时,尹恩惠也表示这个月末将与公司的人一起出国旅游。把同一时间,同一地点拍摄的事情保密,没有向外公布。

对此,知情人透露,可能因在过去的六个月的时间里,同苦同乐的两位演员以及公司的人去海外聚会。还说由于上个月末,在澳门的拍摄受到了众人的观注,难免有所打扰,未了避免向上次一样的情况,所以把这次的拍摄计划没有向外公布。

因为《宫》结尾处两个人的在剧中的热演(接吻等场面,似假戏真做),从那以后,两人的绯闻不断,但两人表示只是好朋友关系。但随着这次两个人一同出国,不知在印度尼西亚巴厘岛会发生什么事情。 (Though they declare that they are only good friends. With them going aboard together this time, we dun't know what will happen in Bali....) -> ha ha, I luv this conclusion

即使有不通顺的地方,也请多多谅解,因为我是朝鲜族,所以说汉语总会有些别扭,以后会继续努力的。。。

以上內容轉自韓社

credit to kdorn

Guest dieulinh

OMG, I screamed when I saw this news: they're going together!!! And yes, they should date for real!! My 6th sense is telling me that the fact they are dating is 80% true XDDD

It's weird that I dont want JJH to hook up with any girl except YEH :P I <3 seeing them together. Watching Goong 1.5 make me suspicious at what's going on between them. They're so close and cute, I also noticed that everytime JJH made any comment or laughed, he always leaned to YEH's side XDD

The nod they gave each other before answering the host's question probable meaned "Keep it as a secret now, and then we will tell everyone after the vacation" XDDD

OMG, I'm checking this thread every minute just to see if there is any great news

Guest mayetlovesjisung

According Sport Chosun (1 famous newspaper in korean), YEH and JJH took the same plane on 6th afternoon to Bali with company's staff to take photograph for "Ell Girl" and Anan. Last month, when they took Goong in Macao, they were always followed by fans and journalists, so this time they kept secret about their journal. However, YEH and JJH are rumoured as "lovers", this journal raise the topic in fans: "Are they in love?"

*FAINTS* If this article is true then watch me die! Hahaha! I wish it's really true! People, stop following JJH and YEH around okay? The lovers want their much needed privacy! Hahaha! Just kidding. I'd love to follow them around.

YEH and JJH's MEMORIES IN BALI!

Coming soon!

Weeeeeeeeeeh! Hahaha!

Guest miserable

vignette, you have a lucky friend. she/he can just fly to bali and start stalking!! that's awesome!

so is it confirmed that they are on their way to bali?? man pictures pictures, i want to see some pictures!!!

Guest donilpark

Yun Eunhye's spokesman said this is just a coincidence and that there are other celebrities going to Bali too.

Because there are only 2 flights between Seoul and Bali a week, they had to go on the same plane, but this is not a date or something.

Because of tight schedule, they won't even be able to see each other in Bali.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12290864.html

Guest Pikachu

BTW, is this a news to everyone?

It seems that the writer In Euna is not gonna be writing for season 2.

I'd say that's good.

She didn't do a good enough job for season 1.

I do hope they use someone with better power of the pen.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12287768.html

Whoa. That's news to me, but yes, I do hope they get someone good to replace her or else... *gets her guns ready* XDDD

and *______* so the Bali thing doesn't sound much of a rumor? I guess they really boarded the plane secretly since.. it seems like korean paparazzi is failing me.. where's the airport pics!

Bali is in Indonesia, as in South East Asia region, the neighbor countries are singapore and australia. :)

ahhh...i see:d thanks for answering my question:D

Guest miserable

Yun Eunhye's spokesman said this is just a coincidence and that there are other celebrities going to Bali too.

Because there are only 2 flights between Seoul and Bali a week, they had to go on the same plane, but this is not a date or something.

Because of tight schedule, they won't even be able to see each other in Bali.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12290864.html

so it's not a photoshoot thing? aww well atleast they rode the plane together!!! wow this is a big coincidence huh? or is it really??? man this news is making me crazy!!!

Guest dailygirl

BTW, is this a news to everyone?

It seems that the writer In Euna is not gonna be writing for season 2.

I'd say that's good.

She didn't do a good enough job for season 1.

I do hope they use someone with better power of the pen.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12287768.html

i'll vote for AznGrlz!!!! hehehehe...she really can write an interesting story!!! you go girl!!!

Guest crazy_me

everybody's hyped because of this news :lol: but it's just a photoshoot right? when i first read it, i thought they were going there alone, i mean just the two of them, oh well, they're with some staff so i guess it's work :rolleyes:

i can understand why they kept it a secret though, coz having a photoshoot with lots of distractions from fans and journalists would make it harder for them to finish it within their scheduled stay there, they need their peace, and private time too B):w00t: :blush:

== pls credit Rebby @ Soompi when reposting this information outside of Soompi ==

the delicious egg-tarts that shin & cg ate in macau

eggbbcopy5gh.jpg

franchisees of the egg-tart bakery in episode 24.

Official website http://www.lordstow.com

egglogo3oo.jpg

MAIN : MACAU

(original home)

1 Rua da Tassara,

Coloane Town Square, Macau.

Tel: +853 882534 or +853 882355

Fax: +853 881066

Email: lordstow@macau.ctm.net

JAPAN

Ken's Pass Co

1-10-5 Dotonbori Chuo, Osaka