[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Jesw_21

uploaded and still uploading YTN news clips of GOONG & cast since Sep/Oct 2005 to my clubbox, check it out if interested :)

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

there's also a clip of KJH & YEH attending a games event in Nov 2005, pretty long clip + interview

hi REBBY,

sorry to make this request but can upload this clip in YSI link as well????

cos i cant download frm Clubbox n etc .... :(

million thanks!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missy

oh my goongness :wacko: nearly 20 pages of backlogging...

the touchin nose thing is the korean traditional way to cure numbness

i was wondering what that was! thanks for clearing that up.

Rinrin, ^5! hehe, yes, I'm a Jang-Kang Shipper now too!

Here's something for you Yul-Chae Sippers...quite beautiful (creds to imb.com)

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/2571/ph...1no728514st.jpg

even though i'm not a yul/cg shipper, that graphic was really well done! really beautiful *nods*

it wasn't a violation, it was a misguided and futile attempt from

a boy to keep his girl.

Shin's a boy who doesn't know how to love, he's learning.

his reasons behind that impetuous kiss were misguided not malicious!

i agree with you 110% also, notice how afterwards he seems soooo angry and punched the wall, like he's angry with himself. so conflict, he can't find the right way to get his feelings acrossed.

You must be joking, they are thinking of having season 3, 4... Are they nuts? The news was saying they are considering following the American drama where they have a couple of seasons

Someone in the chinese forum was saying, if this continues, even if CG and Shin are forty years old, they will still not consumate their marriage. Haha.

Btw, the news also reported that they are going to start filming season 2 this coming September so that it can air next January (Jan 2007). Seems the cast will all be back, including hyorin. So don't be too happy that she's gone. She will be back in season 2! Kinda reminds me of Huan Zhu Ge Ge, where the evil queen still is the evil queen in HZGG2. Argh! Why can't they just end it in Season 1. :wacko:

EDIT -

I just read the second last paragraph. It says Season 1 will have a continuing-ending. Meaning it will not have proper ending but will end with something that can continue to Season2. Damn! I think they are going to end it with a cliffhanger!!!! Argh. Someone help me. I am too depressed now. :tears:

ok first off, possible seasons 3 & 4 eh... i can't really say anything on the subject right now because we have to see where season 2 goes before all that. i mean if it was well done and the script doesn't get boring, i'd be for a season 3. i'm just worried about them running out of good material. so i'll wait and see what happens before i make any judgements.

they are going to start shooting in september? thats awesome! that means we will get some behind the scenes shots before it airs hehehe *rubs hands together*

so hyorin is going to be back? i wouldn't mind as long as she's not causing problems, maybe they will change her character around, she will have moved on and will really become friends with cg. (i've seen it happen in other dramas!) i would like to see hyorin lighten up a bit. i'd really would be happy if they took her character in this direction since then wouldn't have to hate her with fiery passion anymore.

cliffhanger ending?! NOOOoooOOOOOoooooOOOOooo! *sigh* ........ hopefully it won't be a HUGE cliffhanger, i could deal with a minor one. please don't tourture us! i'll go insane, for real :crazy:

My upload didn't fail this time :sweatingbullets: Finally, here it is: :)

Goong Ep. 18 [HQ] 700mb SendSpace

thank you so much! i'm downloading ^_^ i didn't get around to starting the torrent yet, and this is faster so yays.

Behind the scene for Epi 17 & 18. Hurry download now!

Download

credits: ljj0859 from kdocn

EDIT: CG & shin was laughing and "playing" with each other during the bed scene. Woah...so sweet.

thanks so much! i can't wait to watch it, they are so cute together hehe

*phew* that was alot of comments

!! hahhah!! mine even more limited! lOlx..

the title said something like OK take.

but i have no idea why he kissed her twice.. lOlox.

i think they got something goin on. kekekek!! esp after that HOT kiss in epi 18? i mean how many times they have to kiss? WHOOOOO!!!

*jumps around... omg kak.. it's 11pm.. i have to study but i cant get out of this thread. * okok

GONE for real

Shin kissed her again because it said on the screen he didn't get "OK" sign. I guess he wanted to make sure he did it right. :P

"MOM"

Guest zarina5382

I'm also against all the SEASONS things...Can't they just make all of us happy with the wonderful happy ending?Even thinking about the extended 4 episode hv made me going mad waiting for the good ending for the relationship between Shin and CG...How could I survive for another season of GOONG? :(

i know this has been asked so many times, but i want to ask one to thing to make things clear.

Season 1=20 eps

Season 2=4 eps

Does the 4 eps for season 2 air RIGHT after Season 1? like the following week? Because it will be very evil if they leave us hanging and stop...

My guess for the end of season 1, Shin leaves for France and CG follows. Season 2 would have them in europe...

i agree! they better not leave us hanging.. it better be by the end of season 1 CG and Shin have a child and season 2 a continuation about their ever lasting love!

Guest Pikachu

i know this has been asked so many times, but i want to ask one to thing to make things clear.

Season 1=20 eps

Season 2=4 eps

Does the 4 eps for season 2 air RIGHT after Season 1? like the following week? Because it will be very evil if they leave us hanging and stop...

My guess for the end of season 1, Shin leaves for France and CG follows. Season 2 would have them in europe...

okay.

Season 1 was originally 20 episodes, but they decided to extend it to 24 episodes to link the story with the Season 2 getting released in 2007.

SO.

Season 1=24 episodes

Season 2=20+ episodes (dunno)

It's been quite interesting reading all of your posts, peeps! Different POVs, yes, but I like 'em! I'm going to stay neutral in all this, I'm not gonna bag on the PDs anymore, nor on Hyorin or Yul's mom, I'm not gonna get frustrated with the story of our lovebirds...I'mma sit back and watch what happens. This is best, I think. Since we don't really know what will happen next, lets just wait, they (the PDs) might surprise us :P .

Guest Pikachu

they (the PDs) might surprise us :P .

XDDDDD Like they did with the whole Jang Kyung --> Kang Hyun thing. XDDD that was so out of nowhere. XDDD (but that doesn't mean I don't love it XD)

Guest DallasE

00231.jpg

Credits to daum.net

The making of the secret taping scene is just awesome and it's of course great to know that EunHye

& JiHoon are so comfortable with each other.

This pics and the tender kiss on the cheek is just to die for!!!

1142014552_B1E2BDC0C5B0BDBA.jpg

Credits to miclub

Guest what?

yul can say anything he wants, but it doesn't mean cg have to listen to him. it's his fault for saying those misleading words, but it's also cg's fault for believing them. if only cg could brush off his words...if only yul could give up on her... everything is easier said than done... especially if you're telling yul to leave her alone, he's too in love with her to backout now. i don't think i would be able to let go if i was in his shoe...

i really don't see what's wrong with yul's actions. he's in love, and no one said love can't be one sided...just because cg is not in love with him, doesn't mean he can't love her. and it's not like he's forcing himself on her, and telling her to love him back, or kidnapping her =/

So you're saying it's okay to lie for the sake of love? :huh: Lying to get what you want will ultimately get you nowhere cuz eventually the truth will come out.......CG will hate him for what he did and in the end he gets squat!!!......I hope he realize this and stop it before it goes any further (I doubt it'll happen) <_<

I HIGHLY hope that when Hyorin leave to study abroad she'll tell CG how Shin feels about her and also tell her to be more wary of Yul.

It's been quite interesting reading all of your posts, peeps! Different POVs, yes, but I like 'em! I'm going to stay neutral in all this, I'm not gonna bag on the PDs anymore, nor on Hyorin or Yul's mom, I'm not gonna get frustrated with the story of our lovebirds...I'mma sit back and watch what happens. This is best, I think. Since we don't really know what will happen next, lets just wait, they (the PDs) might surprise us :P .

kekek jess! i like the they might surprise us.. i think the shin;s fren + kanghyun came out of nowhere. lOlx

i was like huh~swan~i checked the chinese subs. he really call her a swan. lOlx

as for the PDs i will still wanna slap them if the screw up the ending.

*it's 2.10am here and i am still muggin my korean. crapz

Shin kissed her again because it said on the screen he didn't get "OK" sign. I guess he wanted to make sure he did it right. :P

"MOM"

ARHH!!!

then wad did he say when the director say not pretty?

WHAT? : i like ur signature, gimme 5 ^

All I can say is that, if the "open-ending" thing is even crossed their minds, then it is such a "suicidal decision". lol.

But, I think Goong's PD Hwang In Roi and the whole crew are way smart enough to decide like that. They've surprised and tricked us left and right, so I expect to be surprised again with the ending of Season 1.

Bbasya! :lol:B)

Guest HomelessBird

Man, it s really hard to stay silent in this thread ! The last pic just crack me up !LOL :lol:

Whoever is working on the petition , save me a place ! The seasons are just bluwert etrtaws :tongue2: .

Jina, I think "the affair with Bi" is just caps ! It is pretty nice though ~

I was just wondering but in the pages b4, ppl. were saying that CK "had an affair w/ Bi" b/c of their like photoshoot together...

Was that a MV or just the caps that I saw?

If it was a MV, Could someone reup on YSI?!

it's pictures caps my dear.. not MV.

AY_L => i totally agree with u 1000000000000000%

=D

Guest Babylicious xo12

doode...so glad they extended it..n oh em geee...shin's turnin good..ahhh!! *mixed feelings* now

Guest hsinyi069

i am a little bit worried after reading the VOL.11 of the manga..

Shin suffers so much!!!

and if they gonna show that in the drama.. gees...i dun't know... ><

plus, in VOL.11...YUL has turned really evil. HR showed up while Shin neede someone who stand by him.. omg... now, i see why the PD needed season 2+ to finish the whole story..

argh....

long way to go!!!! :crazy:

it's so cute in the Ep.18 NG that shin tried to scratch CG's feets for revenge...

i think they are getting more familier with each other and can make fun of each other

they ARE so cute together!!!!!

Guest rainy_summer

I guess it must be fate playing us two,

'Cause there's no way I can figure out how I loved you.

You're the opposite of what I dreamed my love to be,

But somehow you slowly made you way into me.

You would say you'll forget me and I'll be happy it's through,

But at the end I'm the one that would crawl back to you. :love this part! hehe:

With a kiss, a hug, or the looks in my eyes,

I would show you I'm the one that you need for life.

Sometimes I'll ask myself the reason why,

Doesn't she know it's wrong to love a perfect guy?

He may be sweet, too handsome, or smart,

But that may be the reason you can never keep his heart.

Doesn't she know that he doesn't trust in fate?

He does what he think is right though it is a bit late,

Doesn't she understand that she needs a man?

Not a boy that's too cold to ever understand.

But she fell for him, blinded, and deep,

And she finally got what she dared to keep.

WOW!! AznGrlz this is a really nice poem. I like both but this one made me teary eyed! Thanks for sharing!

Guest gglover

okay.

Season 1 was originally 20 episodes, but they decided to extend it to 24 episodes to link the story with the Season 2 getting released in 2007.

SO.

Season 1=24 episodes

Season 2=20+ episodes (dunno)

ah... that's so stupid!! If they want to do it american style, then they should film and air at the same time. Now we're left hanging for a whole YEAR :(

and please... No season 3 and 4... I really can't wait that long...

Archived