[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

WAAAHH?? Did JJH really say that?? hahaaa

oh guys, thnaks alot for the BTS...very nice to see them laughing n joking around offscreen....

would anyone mind translating it? interested to noe whats going on :)

kekekek!! i can only understand abit here and there.. not very accurate dun trust my translations from korean..

but the first part after EH does the makeup.. she laugh on th bed and say Mirror pls. Mirror!

then the next scene was JJH starin at the mirror.. totally depressed..

then that part.. the director said : an yae be...

means not pretty, mam means mind..

lOlx.. so i guess he said.. not pretty the mind cannot do it.. (meaning the kiss scene)

then JJh laughed right?

but i am not sure what he said after that.. rebby help? lOlx

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behind the scene for Epi 17 & 18. Hurry download now! :w00t:

Download

credits: ljj0859 from kdocn

EDIT: CG & shin was laughing and "playing" with each other during the bed scene. Woah...so sweet. :blush:

Thank you for the clips ljj0859 and porcelet...

Here's a small contribution from me...a re-up of the clip to YSI:

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LSHQ9D...H22SHULHM42I99L

my goodness! i was just gone for 8 hrs! and so many pages already! took me 15mins to go through it...

i tried not to peak when i was at work....i know i'll be impatient to come home and start watching it all over again!!!

thanks for sharing ep. 18 HQ!!!!

Guest Akagi

just finished watching epi 18...argh..another heartache...

the way it's progressing, it seems like shin and cg wouldnt end up together unless either hyorin or yul gives up and one of them tells the other that both of them are actually in love with each other..

love is selfish but the method that yul is using to achieve his target is despicable. even hyorin is hinting to him that true love only exist when both parties are involved (something along this line..)

on a sidenote, i think the side plot is quite interesting. CG's buddy and Shin's buddy haha

kekekek!! i can only understand abit here and there.. not very accurate dun trust my translations from korean..

but the first part after EH does the makeup.. she laugh on th bed and say Mirror pls. Mirror!

then the next scene was JJH starin at the mirror.. totally depressed..

then that part.. the director said : an yae be...

means not pretty, mam means mind..

lOlx.. so i guess he said.. not pretty the mind cannot do it.. (meaning the kiss scene)

then JJh laughed right?

but i am not sure what he said after that.. rebby help? lOlx

woahaha... my hangukmal is still private limited company, amanda!!

i just know YEH couldn't stop laughing at JJH's make up :lol:

but one question... the ending take there.. why did JJH kiss her twice??? :lol:

Guest Akagi

i think the only really funnie thing in the epi 18 was...

shin's fren sayin that kanghyun is a swan.

i laughed like crap.

and u upload pictures to photobucket =D

the part when cg was screaming at shin when he came out of the showers naked is hilarious too :D

woahaha... my hangukmal is still private limited company, amanda!!

i just know YEH couldn't stop laughing at JJH's make up :lol:

but one question... the ending take there.. why did JJH kiss her twice??? :lol:

!! hahhah!! mine even more limited! lOlx..

the title said something like OK take.

but i have no idea why he kissed her twice.. lOlox.

i think they got something goin on. kekekek!! esp after that HOT kiss in epi 18? i mean how many times they have to kiss? WHOOOOO!!!

*jumps around... omg kak.. it's 11pm.. i have to study but i cant get out of this thread. * okok

GONE for real

Guest YoungNgo

I have pictures, but don't know how to upload to this forum. Could anyone out there please help!!!

Thanks a punch!

I have pictures, but don't know how to upload to this forum. Could anyone out there please help!!!

Thanks a punch!

go to www.photobucket.com

and sign up for a free account and u can upload ur pics there and put the IMg here.

and pls only upload goong pics.. i uploaded JJh ones and it's not relevant to the show.. kekeke

Guest zaizai_f4_only

lies are words..everyone tell lies, it just depends on how much they tell lol!!!! i think if hyorin really chooses to drop out, she should go to cg and tell her that nothing is going on between her and shin...but then she'll probably get sick, and shin will stay by her side. cg will probably leave shin so that they can be together. i bet you that's why hyorin hasn't had 'the talk' with cg yet.

yes i've hear a few UN songs....weee they're nice!!!! i love kjh's voice <3

have you seen the video where he sings perhaps love to a fan? GOD!!! my heart meeeelted when i watched the video!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oRn7l8iTha8

yeah i watch tat...omg my heart its not just melted..hahahahah :w00t: im so jelous.. ><

sigh... I'm with everyone who's not crazy about the idea of a second season, much less more than that, but I was thinking, how many "dangling" plots do we still have with only 6 more episodes to go?

1) who will be king?

2) what is the relationship b/t the king and Yul's mom?

3) when will the truth about Yul's mom come out?

4) when will she get kicked out of the palace?

5) will Shin finally admit his love?

6) is Shin going to get sick like his dad (I think this is more likely than Hyorin getting sick since Shin is sick in the manhwa, right?)

7) is Shin's mom going to get pregnant like in the manhwa?

hmm.... what else? seems like there's even more! They are SUPER dragging it, though! I mean, even if they resolve Shin/CG's relationship, there's still the business of all the political manipulations going on in court to finish up with! If they weren't dragging the 'ships part, they could probably have completed this in one season, with the extension... but.... sigh... they're wearing me out, the plots are getting bad, the characters are just running in circles like hamsters in one of those little wheels... it's getting boring to me...

the way it's progressing, it seems like shin and cg wouldnt end up together unless either hyorin or yul gives up and one of them tells the other that both of them are actually in love with each other..

love is selfish but the method that yul is using to achieve his target is despicable. even hyorin is hinting to him that true love only exist when both parties are involved (something along this line..)

on a sidenote, i think the side plot is quite interesting. CG's buddy and Shin's buddy haha

Despicable. What a perfect definition for Yul's action. A lie is a lie. We can't justify lie and it's definitely weird to say that it is right for Yul to say all those lies to CG, because there's nothing right with lying. His words can't even be described as "good" lies. The same goes with Shin. His pride? He can eat his pride, lose the girl and sulk in Antarctica, where the place is as cold as his facial expressions. Clenching jaws.. tsk tsk. That's all you can do? Hello...!! Wifey fell down and caught by your love-rival...??? He's the classic case of how Neanderthals would act when their mates were being eyed by other males. Both men were raised as a prince, though Yul might be in advantage because he lived outside the palace. No excuse for Shin there. So, both men are equally lazy, stupid, selfish idiots. There are better ways to love someone and both Shin & Yul chose the wrong ways, different but still wrong altogether.

Once, it came across my mind, that finally, the second lead might get the girl this time, coz I still feel like I was being cheated when Ji Eun chose Young Jae, and not Ming Hyuk. Ming Hyuk's ways to woo the girl, now that's honourable. We can't find any faults in him, except for getting the girl too late, stupid Ming Hyuk. ~_~

It's kinda disturbing nowadays to see Yul, especially when he ate that shin sashimi and smirked. Oh well, I'm now in Hyorin camp, if there is one. It appears to me that Hyorin is the only one that is honest in this episode. The showing off was a bad blunder, yes I know and the study abroad conversation was just plain stupid. She gets sick and dies, not bad, not a bad idea at all... :phew:

Despicable. What a perfect definition for Yul's action. A lie is a lie. We can't justify lie and it's definitely weird to say that it is right for Yul to say all those lies to CG, because there's nothing right with lying. His words can't even be described as "good" lies. The same goes with Shin. His pride? He can eat his pride, lose the girl and sulk in Antarctica, where the place is as cold as his facial expressions. Clenching jaws.. tsk tsk. That's all you can do? Hello...!! Wifey fell down and caught by your love-rival...??? He's the classic case of how Neanderthals would act when their mates were being eyed by other males.

puahahaha! I found that highly entertaining. Especially the part about Antarctica being as cold as Shin's facial expressions. And NEANDERTHALS. That's a perfect word for how they're acting. Let's coin it!

Side note about Hyorin: she's neutral to me now. I don't love her, I don't hate her, and I definitely don't excuse anything she's done, but her part in this story really is coming to a close. I like the fact that it's a quiet close too, not a huffy-puffy richard simmons fest. And when it comes time for Yul's role to close, I hope it'll have the same effect.

What about "the closet-CG-Ju on" season2?

....after the kiss and slap, CG come back in the room, hide in the closet , cry out of her eyes, and fall asleep there

...bahboh Shin goon, afraid of her mad, come back later and has a heartache when he can't find her mad wife...

...too tired and desperate for looking for her everywhere (he doesn't dare to ask anybody where Cg is), he come back to the room and lying on the bed...close his eyes and think about the kiss (of Yul :ph34r: )...still jealous...

and...our CG, from the closet, climb to the bed in silence, her hair is really messy, her eyes are all red 'cause of crying too much...and...climd to the bed....and...strangle bahboh Shin: "I WILL SHOW YOU I'M YOUR WIFE!!!"

ackackack.... :wacko: <----our bahboh Shin...

It's not end here...come on CG...strangle PD too, and there won't have season 2 3 4...anymore

:blink:

OK, I always talk nonsense :blush:

Anyway, the closet is not bad for a romantic make up scene, right?

Guest gglover

i know this has been asked so many times, but i want to ask one to thing to make things clear.

Season 1=20 eps

Season 2=4 eps

Does the 4 eps for season 2 air RIGHT after Season 1? like the following week? Because it will be very evil if they leave us hanging and stop...

My guess for the end of season 1, Shin leaves for France and CG follows. Season 2 would have them in europe...

Archived