[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

*OK, this is gonna be a long rants from me. Proceed with caution only* B)

This is a sighing episode. Real-time analysis:

Agree with SnowApple, that eppie 18 is indeed, a sighing episode. *sigh*

And after seeing this, I definitely want to drag CG myself and have some girl-to-girl talk. Seriously.

What she did was also unacceptable (at first I thought Yul and Shin are in the wrong, but after watching ep 18, CG is pretty much to blame also.)

When she fell because of that brick, for a split second there, I really think she has double-feelings, for Shin AND for Yul, and I really hate that in a kdrama. When she was asking Yul, "gwen cha nah? are you hurt? are you okay??" with that super-worried tone, I was like, WTF!!

That girl did that deliberately and arggghh, I'm really furious at her right now. Don't get me wrong. I still love and adore her, but in ep 18, she really has me doubted. What she did, really shows Shin that she is indeed, have some feelings over Yul. Yes, now I kinda believe that she is not too sure about her own heart, or if I'm wrong, she sure hasn't done a good job proving to me (and Shin) that she only has one guy in her heart, and that is, indeed, her babo husband.

When we see her resisting Yul so many times before in previous episodes, but because of this scene, I'm blaming the PD!

Why the change of direction? Hello?? Can't she 'perform' her act of caring-ness with something else? or perhaps include Shin in this area too so they are together as a couple? -_-

Yes, I blame Shin too for not going directly to his wife and for being coldly seated at his highness-place, but who can really blame him if, right before his eyes are those two, the person he loves so much and the cousin that he still feels furious and insecure for so many different reasons (the Crown Prince position, now CG), acting lovey-dovey.

It's like the poor guy needs to fight for his own wife AND also the most important thing that he has in his life right now, the position of Crown Prince.

No wonder he's frustrated. Duh.

Back to CG. Could she spare some thoughts that her super-jealous-high-pride prince hubby might get jealous???

Or if she really couldn't, at least go to the basic "You are married." rule.

Once you're married, you shall not show that kind of care towards other guys rather than your hubby. Period. No exceptions whatsoever.

So no matter is you're still furious or jealous because you just witness your hubby with his ex TALKING together. (Yes, this talking between hyorin and shin is so freakin' unnecessary. I feel like smacking the PD right about now. wtf.)

*little steamlets puffing right off my head* *shenny fans herself*

Agreed with wagon78, that indeed Yul was at least still a gentleman (by not 'attacking' her lips directly), but he is so caught in the moment because of CG. Heck, he's perfectly a man, and in love too.

And when CG showed her concerns like that, I don't think any normal man can resist that. *smack forehead*

Anyways; do not worry peeps. These type of love-comedy-drama will end in a nice way. We just have to endure the bad stuff in between....

Yeah~~.... they better make it good at the end.

This is such a lousy eppy. -_-

That forced kiss wasn't even count as romantic or hot at all in my book.

I think CG is really out of it too...what she's doing is wrong too...

Finally, someone is thinking that CG is really out of it too.

Anyone else think that CG is in the wrong also?

If it's just me and soo_jung, then we got some serious problem to solve here. LOL. JK!

If CG were my lil sister, I would really talk some sense into her dense brain! The only thing she did right is actually that slap.

Never let a guy does that to you. Ever.

The dragging must hurt her wrist a lot, she was rubbing it before her hubby planted the forced kiss on her.

*double sigh* ok, she's only 19, isn't she? and never been in a relationship before, is that right?

Perhaps that's why.

None of them are ever in a serious relationship before. No wonder this love triangle thing is so freakin' messed-up. Pardon me for the strong comment in this eppie. It really just bugs me so much after watching the whole eppy and finally see what the slap, the kiss from Yul, the dragging & forced kiss from Shin are all about.

Now, we have 6 more days and 6 more episodes to wait on the PD and how he will perform his super magic to make Goong back to its original 'genre'....and not too dramatic like this. B)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AznGrlz

Thank you so much for ep. 18 everyone who uploaded! :hug/hug: to all of you!!!!

I just got done watching 18 and i have sumt to say...shin's last sentence :'cause i'm your husband: am i close? anywayz...i noticed alot of people are mad because he said that, but the things i felt when he said that are...

1. he's trying to remind her that she's his wife.

2. he's trying to tell her that he has the right to feel jealousy.

3. he's "begging" her to stay with him...

his tone of voice was harsh, but his face expression tells us how important she is to him...'cause she's his wife!

Yul...bad yul, i mean i'm with everyone on how sweet he kissed her and how much he loves her and stuff...but still! She's your cousin's wife!!!! you don't go playing oh-i-love-you-lets-have-an-affair thing to a girl, if you really love her...plus you can call me crazy, but i don't think yul is really in love with cg...he just thinks he does :runs away before getting kill: last, other than the princess :shin's sis: everyone else are just plain stupid/dense when it comes to falling in love...the king has an exception, he's densed either way :his dream about mo-toot was just...uh! wth! nasty!:

Guest popo_chan_xo

hi im kinda new at this but I've watched episodes 1-14 well most of it was defalted but does anyone have epi 15-17 or some of it with subs? can someone tell me where to get it plz & thx and maybe epi 18 too thx again

email: popo_chan_xo@yahoo.com

dudie do u know where to get episode 15, 16, and 17 w/ subs? if you do then please give me the links

email: popo_chan_xo@yahoo.com

The subs are not out yet. Check the D-addicts subtitle thread for the subs that are available. They are posted there when they are done and available for us to d/l. Asking for subs causes them to be delayed.

As for the show itself

CG is acting pretty stupid if you ask me. She should know better than to entertain Yul when he keeps telling her that he likes her. It doesn't really matter that Shin can be an idiot at times too..he's learning. And that trip he took with her should show her that he is changing. Yea I get that she only heard some of the conversation between Shin and HR, but really to go and allow Yul to kiss her (even if it was on the temple) knowing how he feels about her is just plain stupid. That and she's encouraging Yul...why can't she just be more firm?? SIGH.

Guest popo_chan_xo

The subs are not out yet. Check the D-addicts subtitle thread for the subs that are available. They are posted there when they are done and available for us to d/l. Asking for subs causes them to be delayed.

As for the show itself

CG is acting pretty stupid if you ask me. She should know better than to entertain Yul when he keeps telling her that he likes her. It doesn't really matter that Shin can be an idiot at times too..he's learning. And that trip he took with her should show her that he is changing. Yea I get that she only heard some of the conversation between Shin and HR, but really to go and allow Yul to kiss her (even if it was on the temple) knowing how he feels about her is just plain stupid. That and she's encouraging Yul...why can't she just be more firm?? SIGH.

thx for telling me! <3 well i think she should just kick yul in the @$$ (no offence to the plz who are in love wit yul) but i guess yul is too cute or have shin do the work but i guess shes< i ano again > can someone help me finish mai sentence?? in kinda stuck

i can't help but to notice SO many flaws for episodes 17 and 18...

a lot of them were mentioned in the previous posts, like if shin likes ck now, shouldnt he help her when she falls over and breaks a lamp? i mean COME ON.

and where exactly is this story going??

ughh headache.

one moment, they hate each other. one moment they love each other. then they hate each other again.

get to the point please!

I wonder how season 2 is going to be like...

its already starting to slowly annoy me now

Guest xx-outsider-xx

just finish episode 18. i find this particular scene weird

when cheagyung and yul fell, why nobody rush to their side? i mean, seriously, their friends just stay put like nothing happened. i found that perplexing coz if i were there, i would at least go up and ask if they are alright. isn't that what people would normally do? even more so when they are friends, wouldn't at least they shout out some concern when they saw their frens fell on the ground. and i'm not even talking about baboo shin. he just sat on his comfy chair with this stupid expression on his face. even if he's angry/jealous or whatever, wouldn't it be only logical that he stood up and went to them and asked if they were alright, or at least, ask if HIS WIFE is fine?

In any case, it's common courtesy, dude!

i dunno if i'm making any sense. i seriously think that scene was just 'out of norm', and in real life, you shouldn't just sit there and do nothing!

EDIT: I just notice that a few others goongers are just as perplexed. haha.

HAHAHAHA!! any koreans here?

did SHIN's friend called kanghyun a SWAN? baek jo?

LOLX>>><<<<< i listed for it 10 times and it registered

and outsider.. i was thinkin as well..

i was saying.. SHIN shld have STOOD UP AND CARRIED CG AND SAID : U ARE SO CLUMSY.

*THEN HE WENT OFF TO APPLY MEDICATION FOR HER INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE LIKE A PRINCE

Guest SillyYun

that part when she sneak out of the wardrobe reminds me of the Ring..haha..anyway whats the touching nose and tongue thing? i realised that yul taught prince william too..

Guest yansi

just finish episode 18. i find this particular scene weird

when cheagyung and yul fell, why nobody rush to their side? i mean, seriously, their friends just stay put like nothing happened. i found that perplexing coz if i were there, i would at least go up and ask if they are alright. isn't that what people would normally do? even more so when they are friends, wouldn't at least they shout out some concern when they saw their frens fell on the ground. and i'm not even talking about baboo shin. he just sat on his comfy chair with this stupid expression on his face. even if he's angry/jealous or whatever, wouldn't it be only logical that he stood up and went to them and asked if they were alright, or at least, ask if HIS WIFE is fine?

i dunno if i'm making any sense. i seriously think that scene was just 'out of norm', and in real life, you shouldn't just sit there and do nothing!

EDIT: I just notice that a few others goongers are just as perplexed. haha.

you're right, that scene is very unrealistic. even if shin didn't rush up to see how they were doing, i find it hard to believe that their friends would just stand there and watch =/ a big stupid part on the script...

Guest SillyYun

hes an egoist? big man headed that think he shouldnt do that? or maybe he wants to see what yul is up to..he was so gentleman when earlier he picked CG's shoes...but when yul is around and his frens around, it seems like hes acting cold again

that part when she sneak out of the wardrobe reminds me of the Ring..haha..anyway whats the touching nose and tongue thing? i realised that yul taught prince william too..

the touchin nose thing is the korean traditional way to cure numbness

you're right, that scene is very unrealistic. even if shin didn't rush up to see how they were doing, i find it hard to believe that their friends would just stand there and watch =/ a big stupid part on the script...

I think you're seeing what snowapple and I are referring to as the bad writing! It makes no sense that her friends who always dote on her don't run to the rescue!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I think you're seeing what snowapple and I are referring to as the bad writing! It makes no sense that her friends who always dote on her don't run to the rescue!

yup! i'm so disappointed in kanghyun in this scene, if not in anybody else.

Guest sojungiee~~**

i like her too!!~~**

can anyone give me more infomation about ChoiSangGong

snap_j_200639_0025.jpg

she 's very lovely , i love her :sweatingbullets:

Guest samgirl

hello! anyone has the 92 MB vrsion of Ep 17?

i cant seem to download the 111 version =(

please please

could pm me for the link in You Sentd it or Sendspace

Mega upload just doesnt want to work =(

Archived