[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest twinnyroo

does anyone have some on the bears picturess... the ones that they usually show at the end of the episodes ??

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetshelly

If what Porcelet said is true. okay now my patient is droping. Even though episode 17 is going to be tomorrow for most of us here this include me as well. I have not been crazy or waiting for it at all. I don't know what is worng with me. I have been very patient. I haven't thought about episode 17 that much. As in waiting for it. Well today I been watching a lot of television. Anyone out there that live in america should give Son and Daughter a try. It on ABC. I think that show is so funny. Even though it say its PG but I think it should be PG-13. Then after watching that I was watching Amazing Race. This really help me take my mine off of Goong and the long wait. Hey I also recommend watching a new drama at the same time. Currently I am watching Resurrection. This has also help me take my mine off of Goong. I think it really help. I remeber up to last week, I was always flipping out of my chair because of Wednesday or Thursday. Seriously some of us here should give this a try. Maybe it will help our Goong diesease. Or maybe it just me.

*oh by the way thanks for posting all those review and the flash preview. I didn't know that they already release.

Guest rose7969

Read from chinese forum:

In March 8 Epi 17

Due to Yul celebrating his birthday, eveybody went on a 2 day 1 night trip. As CG & shin is of husband and wife status, they are arranged to share a room together for the 4th time. :w00t:

The scene featuring the two in the room will include them betting and loser have to take off their clothes and other sweet scenes. :o:w00t:

(Pardon my poor translation :sweatingbullets: )

For those who can read chinese below is the article.

報導中大概是說,8日播出的17集中,

因為迎接李律的生日大伙進行了一夜二日的旅行,

由於兩人是夫婦這個理由所以被安排同房,這次是第四次。

兩人在房間裡會出現用換衣服打賭等...甜蜜場面.

Source from:http://news.media.daum.net/snews%20...%20wsen/v11945608.html

Oh mine...this is interesting..all goonger pervert...hip..hip hooray...Maybe the picture that I have posted yesterday is going to be true...not the fan made....Did you guys see the one that I posted Shin and Cg naked but under the blanket with red cheek... I'm a happy person now...Opsss forgot that I'm a Yul camper :phew:

Guest kyotoji

Read from chinese forum:

In March 8 Epi 17

Due to Yul celebrating his birthday, eveybody went on a 2 day 1 night trip. As CG & shin is of husband and wife status, they are arranged to share a room together for the 4th time. :w00t:

The scene featuring the two in the room will include them betting and loser have to take off their clothes and other sweet scenes. :o:w00t:

Thanks, porcelet for the above.

Wooo... share the same room, playing games and heee.... (sorry, i'm a pervert in this) - have to take off their clothes and other sweet scenes...

Any more relating to the above, for example, did Yul know of the sharing of the room by Shin and CG in the 1st place?any strong reaction from him on the sharing of the room?

If any1 knows, can share ?

wooo... i can't wait for tonight... *hunger for more bed-scene, kiss-scene, romantic moments and waiting BABO Shin to say out loud to CG - 사랑해요 *

Guest echoRy

In March 8 Epi 17

oh my gosh, i could kiss u! that is gonna be incredibly funny to watch!

i can just imagine Chae trying her best to win, and then hyperventilating from seeing Shin

without a shirt or something... :lol: (but poor Yul goon :( )

aahhh i can't wait, thanx so much for the news!

Guest porcelet

does anyone have some on the bears picturess... the ones that they usually show at the end of the episodes ??

As requested.

18iu.jpg

26by1.jpg

32xi.jpg

44ez.jpg

54pg.jpg

67rg.jpg

73ma.jpg

87lq.jpg

98nv.jpg

101da.jpg

Credits: to the person who capped it.

Guest sweetshelly

Oh mine...this is interesting..all goonger pervert...hip..hip hooray...Maybe the picture that I have posted yesterday is going to be true...not the fan made....Did you guys see the one that I posted Shin and Cg naked but under the blanket with red cheek... I'm a happy person now...Opsss forgot that I'm a Yul camper :phew:

that would be the day for us to see them naked under sheets. I know were all pervert when it some to Shin and CG. I don't think they will show that even when they have fallen in love. Didn't they say they will keep Goong as PG level. Too bad. They need to be more like western movies. So we can get more love scene from our main lead.

Guest Telly

whee, i'm off to sleep before i get supersick, but before i go, i leave all of you shin-nies with a present =)

photo25611no585429yt.gif

haha yeah, that's probably how shin will react tomorrow when he sees chae gyung strip to the bone! ok, fine, maybe not to the bone, but you girls get what i mean? or not? =p

i loversss you all <3

Guest echoRy

porcelet- oh my this took some time and they're all individual pics too.

so kind of u to do this. thank u very much!

152sc.jpg

this is my favorite.

Guest uberquirkiness

i loved how in that episode he put her slipper on for her...like cinderella. but then again, she had to ruin it by telling him how romantic it was. (she kills the mood ;D...but i suppose it's part of her ... appeal)

Guest insideMYheart

whee, i'm off to sleep before i get supersick, but before i go, i leave all of you shin-nies with a present =)

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/2287/ph...1no585429yt.gif

haha yeah, that's probably how shin will react tomorrow when he sees chae gyung strip to the bone! ok, fine, maybe not to the bone, but you girls get what i mean? or not? =p

i loversss you all <3

LOL, so CG is the one that looses the bet?

i made a screencap of our couple during the filming of 'honeymoon' scene... they are soooo cute...! :wub:

bts160uh.jpg

pardon the low quality of the pics... i only used windows media player and paint... :blush:

credit: Me...

this part right.. i think jjh said : chaegyong didnt wash her hair. x 2

the director wack him on the hand

Eh disappears under the blankets.

she said : She is dying of embarassement.

JJH said : It's okay aka gwen char nar.

Read from chinese forum:

In March 8 Epi 17

(Pardon my poor translation :sweatingbullets: )

For those who can read chinese below is the article.

報導中大概是說,8日播出的17集中,

因為迎接李律的生日大伙進行了一夜二日的旅行,

由於兩人是夫婦這個理由所以被安排同房,這次是第四次。

兩人在房間裡會出現用換衣服打賭等...甜蜜場面.

OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~ i am so dying right now.

i want the episodes NOW..

strip more. lOlx

i am so pervert. but i want more skinship between them.!

Guest Pikachu

Hoho.. are they finally going to fulfill the phrase.. "SEHSON WANTED!"??? XDDDDDD!!

Guest uberquirkiness

i loved how in that episode he put her slipper on for her...like cinderella. but then again, she had to ruin it by telling him how romantic it was. (she kills the mood ;D...but i suppose it's part of her ... appeal)

whoops double post. desole.

Guest echoRy

this part right.. i think jjh said : chaegyong didnt wash her hair. x 2

the director wack him on the hand

Eh disappears under the blankets.

she said : She is dying of embarassement.

JJH said : It's okay aka gwen char nar.

lolxxxooo if a guy i liked said that^ to me, i would have sunk so low down that blanket,

u wouldn't find me for days!!!

but it was so sweet of him to say it was okay though... :wub:

that "strip poker" type thing they might do, i think it's made all of us excited.

it'll be fun to see what happens...and they better do the bathtub scene too!

it's too good not be seen!

~~~and hi BEAR! long time no speak!~~~

Guest AndyLee

I can't wait for episode 17 & 18. Too much love :)

Yeah... finally this page is mine..hehehe.

I can't sleep without Goong :)

Archived