[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

School party? Prom? School special event? .......many hypothesis....:)

I think the Producers should wait until Tuesday and then release the pics, as they did with ep 15 and 16. It would be more fun and hyper for soompi thread as well as Goongies...^o^

I have a question! Are they in college or highschool? 'Cause the raw eps said she's 18 and the subs said she's 19 :wacko:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

i can't wait either! i'm gonna go re-read the school trip part in the manhwa to "prepare".

:lol: and then come weds, i turn out to be wrong and it's a different scene...lolxxxooo

okay, slow day today :( i'm gonna post these 2 pics and go out for a bit. c u all laters!

he commands attention!!!

yulwalkingin3li.jpg

this is uber cool!

chaeshincartoon3qr.jpg

imbc

Guest chubbyone

I finally made my first mv for goong...! its the first time i made one so plz forgive me if its really bad :sweatingbullets:

the link- http://www.sendspace.com/file/xjlcwo

Am I allow to post this...? :runs away: hehe

Thank you for the mv. An excellent choice of song for it. Do you have it on MP3?

By the way, anything naughty for breakfast or lunch? :D

Guest AznGrlz

they are in HS!

thank you!

Thank you for the mv. An excellent choice of song for it. Do you have it on MP3?

By the way, anything naughty for breakfast or lunch? :D

Thank you! :D i'm uploading a new one right now... ahahhahahah! Nope...perfectly normal cereal for breakfast and a sandwhich for lunch...:but i had candy afterwards...might still be a lil hyper: hehe

Guest doryish

can someone tell me what pages the upload of episode 16 is? i searched like 100s of pages --"

haha. it's getting so gooodd :]

Guest AznGrlz

In korea, most seniors in high school are 19 years old because school starts around march or something like that

oh...wow! i just learned sumt new! :D

Hey everyone i just got done with my 2nd mv! :D :dance around:

this one is about the pains that yul has to take during the last 3 episodes...and how much he had fallen for cg...so we shouldn't really hate on him for turning evil! :tears:

the link- http://www.sendspace.com/file/plznuc ENJOY!

Guest tenshiii0ox

^ No, 19's the Korean age, but by American age, they're either 17 or 18. It's because Koreans count the time period spent in the mother's womb as a year. So when they're born, they're already 1 year old. Also, their school starts in Spring, but there's a cut-off. So if you were born after March or somewhere around there, you're a grade lower.

Guest xxvietgrlxx1588

Old Links that where posted on this thread but since it goes fast here they are for all fans who missed these posts.

LQ version of 15 and 16 are on thread 1230 from Sophendo.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=274&st=24580

High Quality episode 15 and 16, it was reposted on this page of the thread ..scroll down.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=274&st=25540

I also wanted to kno where to get the eps about 15 and 16 so thank yu very much for ppl who uploaded it and showing me where it is thanks again and I LUV yul!!!!!

kudos to AznGrlz for the kute mv i just love it thanks again

Guest chubbyone

oh...wow! i just learned sumt new! :D

Hey everyone i just got done with my 2nd mv! :D :dance around:

this one is about the pains that yul has to take during the last 3 episodes...and how much he had fallen for cg...so we shouldn't really hate on him for turning evil! :tears:

the link- http://www.sendspace.com/file/plznuc ENJOY!

Thanks for your 2nd mv. I don't hate or dislike Yul but feel so sorry for him. :tears:

I think it's the school trip, dear Goongers. And from the last pic posted by Angeline & jhessy, I think something went wrong with CG. She was outside, freezing I bet, and her friends looked kinda worried, kinda, and Kang In looked like he was shouting to someone. It's just an assumption, but I hope it's not using the manhwa... *horror*

a school trip to where, exactly? they all look pretty dolled up.

^ No, 19's the Korean age, but by American age, they're either 17 or 18. It's because Korean's count the time period spent in the mother's womb as a year. So when they're born, they're already 1 year old. Also, their school starts in Spring, but there's a cut-off. So if you were born after March or somewhere around there, you're a grade lower.

well yea 19 in korean age

but nevertheless, they are 19 year old seniors in high school

Guest AznGrlz

Thanks for your 2nd mv. I don't hate or dislike Yul but feel so sorry for him. :tears:

I'm with you to the end on that! Yul is so innocent :it's all mo-toot's fault... <_< and maybe the two-times-player kingdaddy's: :phew: but everyone else is soooooo innocent :tears...: but then again, if none of this happened...cg and shin would never end up together, then we wouldn't have any drama to watch :maybe bad...isn't always bad...: :sweatingbullets:

AznGrlz- thanks for the mv! I can't wait to see it! I'll get back to u!

Hope you like it! :D

Guest swtamy83

I have a quick question? I was just looking through this thread and I saw that some people ahve peoples of Yul and CG's freind together. Is there something going on between them? I haven't been able to keep up with this drama but is really curious about that. = D

Guest AznGrlz

I have a quick question? I was just looking through this thread and I saw that some people ahve peoples of Yul and CG's freind together. Is there something going on between them? I haven't been able to keep up with this drama but is really curious about that. = D

Nothing like that happened in the drama yet...we're just hoping they would end up together since they do make a good couple! :D

it's yul and kang hyun, and we're a cult following. ^_^ there's nothing concrete going on between them, but there have been subtle hints here and there. we're just speculating. oh, and i like to manipulate in photoshop, so don't take every pic of them together as canon. :D

Guest chubbyone

In my opinion, Yul and CG are just 2 caring people. :)

Guest swtamy83

Ohhh.........thanks for the explanation guys. This thread is so freaking quick in replying. Hahaha.......thanks to the devoted fans.

I still think that Yul should be with CG. I always fall for the guy who can't get the girl.

Guest Telly

a school trip to where, exactly? they all look pretty dolled up.

hallew, JOANNA <3

gosh, your siggy is so awesome! woohoo yul and kang-in!

i'm thinking it's more of a social party than a school party; or maybe it's a little bit of both?

it's weird though, they're shooting it at a bookstore [isn't 'libro' a bookstore?]

anyways, here's another behind-the-scenes picture of shin:

1388s1tl.jpg

>> creds go to yahoo! korea

Guest chubbyone

Nothing like that happened in the drama yet...we're just hoping they would end up together since they do make a good couple! :D

You are quite right on that one. My older sister likes Yul better than Shin.

She can't stand Shin being hot and cold towards CG. As for Yul, he is

always there for CG. I really don't blame her on this one. :mellow:

Archived