[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest linatan

Looking at Shin Goon photo, his face look so sad (make me wanna cry :tears::tears: ) cos he was so worried abot his wife, tis shows tat he loves CG deeply....

Today I had rewatched the whole Goong epsd. actually starting from infront, I noticed that Shin actually did have feeling for CG as you can see how Shin fulfilled CG wishes to have car and to visit her parents. The feeling Shin has for Mo TOOT, i think is barely kind of friend..Logically I tink if our ex-gf / ex-bf cry or alwys contact us, we sure still respond to them or at least comfort them. I am glad that at ep 16 Shin admit to Mo Toot that he has fallen in love with CG but tat stupid b****H made action by performing stupid suicide... Epsd 16 was very nice but also very sad, seeing CG crying at the end of epsd 16. Anywei, did CG know tat Shin was going to hotel to meet that stupid B****H??? Hopefully, she really admit to Shin for her corporation with YUl's mom and I really HOPEE :tears::mellow: she will not come out with any ideas tat will even hurt CG

hsinyi069 thanks a lot for ur wallpaper, i dled it and set it at my wallpaper...

This is the first time I posted such a long post at GOONG forums, hopefully nobody complain.. :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Telly

This is the first time I posted such a long post at GOONG forums, hopefully nobody complain.. :P

hehe, your post was very full of insigh, so don't worry too much, we won't bash you =p

ack, it seems as if i can't toggle the quote button anymore, hehe it's probably because i quote too much =o

anyways, thanks to deee, minQ and others who has posted links, pictures and all that wonderful jazz =D

here's my contribution for the day:

1141488443pppp3xe.jpg

haha, yes, my lovelies, those are indeed triplets you see!

such nice photo manipulation, eh? =p

Guest kyotoji

haha, yes, my lovelies, those are indeed triplets you see!

such nice photo manipulation, eh? =p

so excited when i saw the pic... with triplets but then your last sentence "drop" me to the floor...

"photo manipulation"... me so disappointed now... :(

Guest jieun

It's a really nice clip of the sweet scene b/w Shin and CG in epi 15+16

SHIN+CG SWEET SCENE

credit to Clare from koreanwine

anyone still has this clip? can someone reup? it doesnt work anymore... i really want to see it pls. thanks! :)

Guest catchthesky.

Can anyone upload me Epi 15 and 16? All of the ones here arent working and the first page isnt updated. T___T

Guest insideMYheart

Can anyone upload me Epi 15 and 16? All of the ones here arent working and the first page isnt updated. T___T

sophendo uploaded tons of YSI links for both episodes, check her signature.

I'm still looking for the title and artist for the song that played near the beginning of episode 15, when Shin hugged CG from behind. Anyone know? I don't think it's in the OST.

Actually I did post my question regarding wat will happen b/w Shin and Ho Toot in hotel but nobody reply me...may be because the thread is going super fast and I cant catch it.

I think nobody replied because all of don't know what will happen until Ep 17 comes out next week :) . Ep 16 ended at Hyorin opening the door and seeing Shin standing outside. That's it.

on episode 15 when QueenMommy was with Hulmamama, did they take out a baby outfit? that little white thing that the GrandmotherQueen was holding? or is it something else?

Yes, it was the 1st piece of clothing that Shin wore when he was born. It was also made by Hulmamama, but she asked the queen to pass it on to Shin & CG later because she felt it was more appropriate for the Queen to do that. One funny part :D , the Hulmamama said,"One more year, and we can expect a sehson?"...."It'll be some more time before the tummy shows, right?" The Queen laughed n replied, "Mama, you're too excited." It seems like all of them were misled into thinking Shin & CG made **** during the hubpang. Actually, IMHO, it's so naive for them to think that CG will have a baby just in one night. I wish they'd proceed like in the manghwa n let Shin & CG sleep in the same room ASAP.

I'm still looking for the title and artist for the song that played near the beginning of episode 15, when Shin hugged CG from behind. Anyone know? I don't think it's in the OST.

It's the 2nd song from the OST.

Title: dang shin eun... na neun ba bo ib ni da. (Acoustic Ver.) - Stay

You can download the song from the "Drama and Movie OSTs" thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2111&st=80

scroll down the page and u can find the whole songs for Goong OST.

is it the song when they hug??

it's tang shin nen, nar nen ba bo imnida 05. 당신은...나는 바보입니다 (Acoustic ver.) - Stay

track 5 in the OST

Guest qtbeautygirl

YUL TRIBUTE - With A Smile!!! Here you go guys!!! This is my new MV dedicated for Yul and depicts his special friendship with CG, and how CG is surrounded by caring people.

Guest Merenge_5

Hi i just wanted to ask if it is my player or is the file wrong?! I mean the sound and the film don't play at the same time :( the sound is faster than the movie...i fist thought it's a problem with the full house files but now i even have the problem with the goong files :tears: can someone help me?!What should I do or wich other player then BSplayer should I use?!

Guest insideMYheart

It's the 2nd song from the OST.

Title: dang shin eun... na neun ba bo ib ni da. (Acoustic Ver.) - Stay

You can download the song from the "Drama and Movie OSTs" thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2111&st=80

scroll down the page and u can find the whole songs for Goong OST.

is it the song when they hug??

it's tang shin nen, nar nen ba bo imnida 05. 당신은...나는 바보입니다 (Acoustic ver.) - Stay

track 5 in the OST

Aw, thank you both! I already have the OST and I can't believe I missed that while listening to it :sweatingbullets:

Guest mei_yee_chan

but really, if we want to expand on our goong family, we can all just camp out at the oh-highness forums--i'm doubt anyone would dare bash us there, eh? =p

we musn't care about those bashers too much, they're probably:

a. just so ticked off their post was ignored

b. sorry they couldn't take part in our goongly conversations

c. just full of negativity in general

Yep, that's a nice forum. Try going there and post all you want. (I've not seen anyone get bashed there, yet!)

My reason is not in one of those 3 choices, Telly.

It's because I got annoyed that when I come back from work, I try to see if what I've missed out and I have to go through about 100 pages of backlog. And when I start reading backlogs, I see so many posts which are either unrelated to the drama or posts which have been posted before (which are actually unavoidable considering the number of pages everybody would have to go through). And that gets me quite annoyed. I'm sorry about my rant.

My, filming must be extremely tiring.

1139822822104272334555kim11rw.jpg

Credit: Yahoo imagesearch

Guest usyagitntn

hey all

this site is for you if you love to chat abt GOONG :)

Yay thank you so much, now we can talk about Goong as much as we want ( but no spamming of course :D)

Yep and Oh-highness forum also so many places to talk about Goong :lol:

That pic of YEh looks really cute !!! remind me of what she looks like when she's sleeping by Shin's side, the expression on her face is just soo... peaceful :blush:

*The page's owned!!*

Guest Telly

My reason is not in one of those 3 choices, Telly.

It's because I got annoyed that when I come back from work, I try to see if what I've missed out and I have to go through about 100 pages of backlog. And when I start reading backlogs, I see so many posts which are either unrelated to the drama or posts which have been posted before (which are actually unavoidable considering the number of pages everybody would have to go through). And that gets me quite annoyed. I'm sorry about my rant.

yeah, i understand where you're getting at, and i think you make perfect sense =)

let's all try and make this thread more goong-ly, but still filled with love and enthusiasm =D

haha and to lighten up the mood, here's some funny photoshopped pictures by fans:

chae gyung taking a pregnancy test =o

1141486538eeee7vm.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

p.s. prismatic_star, wow, hardsubbed episodes! thanks a lot <3 but somehow, the site won't work for me =p

Guest linatan

You can get all your hardsubbed english goong episodes at Silent Regrets.

are these subs for HQ or LQ??? I am looking for my LQ subs....anyone who has them, can kindly repost it at sendit or PM me please..thanks a lot

Archived