[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Goong links are posted on the first page. Ok, so I just finished watching ep.15 and ep.16 being clueless with the talking. I have to say that both eps were good, but fustrating at the same time. I wondered what Yul's Mother and the King were talking 'bout in Ep.16 when the Queen overheard and she looked worried and I think she was crying? Thanks for those direct translations, because while watching, I kinda understood somewhat of some conversations thanks to the direct translations.

Guest echoRy

When ur "talking" to people almost everyday, it's natural for casual conversations to happen. I don't think anyone should feel bad about it, but yes changes should be made. I'm most definetly guilty of alot of it too so to make it easier on everyone. We need guidelines:

Let's come up with RULES then for everyone to try and follow.

1) Only post GOONG related articles & pics

2) Make your posts count. say things that are relevant about the show, no more one liners

3) Do not quote entire posts only to say "thanx" at the end of it. save ur thanx when u have something else to say

4) when posting pics, articles and anything else...backlog to see if it has already been posted. (but on this particular rule, mistakes will happen!)

5) Feel free to say hi and goodnight, but include it in a post of relevance

---anyone else? we should just get all of it in the open so we can prevent a future disaster!---

i for one along with Jess will promise to make my posts count from now on, and to stop spamming!

Guest linatan

:w00t:

Thank you for posting this pic....

you help me to solve some of the mystery about the end of eppie 16 :D:lol:

Ackk... so that ho-toot called Shin B)

perhaps the Queen told her to call Shin..... hmmmm... interesting...

I think eppie 17 will be an interesting 'ride' for us lovelies Goongers hehehe

*waves to all fellow campers @ work and @ home hehehe*

Amanda, I just read your spot translation about Yul Goon...

man,.. i just knew that he was really saying all those evilish plot... "brainwashing" CG's mind...

Be strong and trust your heart, CG!!

ahh Yul Goon, *disappointed* :tears:

HIii GOONG fans...

Actually I did post my question regarding wat will happen b/w Shin and Ho Toot in hotel but nobody reply me...may be because the thread is going super fast and I cant catch it.

and one more things can anyone repost the LQ subs for ep 1-12 at sendspace or yousend it? the subs on d-addicts are for HQ one... sorry for the troubles.

have a good weekend

Guest noriko

just a suggestion, maybe the big pics should be taken out when quoting somebody. This thread is getting longer mostly because of the quotes...

also, maybe just quote some sentences instead of quoting the whole... (long)... message...

just a thought...

anyway, I can't wait for goong season 2. I hope there will be good romantic actions between CG and shin.

When ur "talking" to people almost everyday, it's natural for casual conversations to happen. I don't think anyone should feel bad about it, but yes changes should be made. I'm most definetly guilty of alot of it too so to make it easier on everyone. We need guidelines:

Let's come up with RULES then for everyone to try and follow.

1) Only post GOONG related articles & pics

---anyone else? we should just get all of it in the open so we can prevent a future disaster!---

i for one along with Jess will promise to make my posts count from now on, and to stop spamming!

can we have this included on the 1st page?

angeline, for rule 1, maybe we could clarify, JJH modeling pics shd go to JJH thread and YEH pretty leg pics go to YEH thread.. as long as those arent' taken from GOONG caps... they shouldn't come in here?

just a thot :)

just a suggestion, maybe the big pics should be taken out when quoting somebody. This thread is getting longer mostly because of the quotes...

also, maybe just quote some sentences instead of quoting the whole... (long)... message...

and yeah, clean up the quoted msg... anybody who wants to read the original quoted message can just click on the arrow to jump to it.

Guest beautifulxmess

ahh..i know i've been guilty of much spammage posts...but will try to rectify that from now on coz I know our thread is becoming quite intimidating for newcomers...lol

I've got something to add also...

Effort put into the first page is for a reason guys....

there are also sections that I *had* till now, updated regularly in hopes it'd make searching through this forum easier...but it seemed ppl paid very little attention to it...

so please, next time, if you're in need of anything, CHECK THE FIRST POST and if you can't find what it is you're looking for, feel free to ask.

Having said that, I'm wondering whether there's any dedicated Goonger in here that would like to take over the duties in the first thread? it's a big ask I know....and it's also hardwork....but as u can see, episode and sub updates have been sluggish and late on my part because i'm half tied up with offline obligations...

so if anyone's interested, do PM me. :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

JJH modeling pics shd go to JJH thread and YEH pretty leg pics go to YEH thread..

I'm sorry, but that line just crack me up. :lol: i was thinking alike too. pictures of actors/actresses that's not related to goong (or even articles) should go in that particular actor/actress threads and not in goong drama thread.

btw, i started to feel sorry for the queen coz the king is showing more signs of becoming a dense and stupid man. sorry if that sounds harsh, but his action is really beginning to get on my nerves. :tongue2:

i feel that he doesn't appreciate the queen so much. always blames things on her. like he's any better. :fury:

Guest narnia

hello all

i have 1 question

how to convert LQ to HQ

or convert HQ to LQ

is it convert drama like convert song???

i dont even know about this

but i think play this thing is chincha chaemiyo

i like playing with this thing please help me

hello all

i have 1 question

how to convert LQ to HQ

or convert HQ to LQ

technically it doesn't make sense to convert LQ to HQ, the images would just be pixelated.. but you can always convert HQ to LQ, if this answer is of any help at all!

there's some video converters available and many hv identical interfaces like they copy the design from one another.. i use Xilisoft Video Converter and its pretty good.

Guest HomelessBird

I came across a site that had a lot of stuff to say about GOONG, good and bad, but I chose to ignore the bad since I completely adore the drama. But then I kept reading on and then I got to the comments part and guess what? They were bashing this thread. Not completely bashing but just saying how much small talk there is in here that doesn't really relate to the drama itself and how hard it is to find info on the show and then it clicked for me...all of it was true! As much as I hate to admit it.

As much as this hurts for me to tell all of you, let's try to keep this thread up for the drama, fill it with info and not spammage.

Well , what can I say?! I dont know much about how a forum/ thread suppose to work out ? I also feel annoyed at the over repeated question keep popping up, so I think a F.A.Q for Goong would be good ! You guys may think "small talks here and there" are bad, but is it the forum for ?

Correct me , if I m wrong. I think people come to a forum/ thread is because of several reasons ! Yep, there are people come here for information. But there are also people come here to share their opinions/ thoughts about the drama. And for such a popular drama like Goong, it s normal for having such huge amount of fans !It s normal to have fans make friends with each other ! Everyone loves Goongs, so they will talk about the dramas, the cast and everything surround it ! I think that all make up a lively thread !

Guest mei_yee_chan

hello all

i have 1 question

how to convert LQ to HQ

or convert HQ to LQ

There is no way to convert LQ to HQ. If it's LQ, it stays as LQ. But to convert HQ to LQ, just use windows movie maker. It'll happily compress the video for you (if you change it to wmv). :D

I'm at a loss for words.

1141373708680459004ui.gif

Credit: Yahoo imagesearch

Guest AznGrlz

Well , what can I say?! I dont know much about how a forum/ thread suppose to work out ? I also feel annoyed at the over repeated question keep popping up, so I think a F.A.Q for Goong would be good ! You guys may think "small talks here and there" are bad, but is it the forum for ?

Correct me , if I m wrong. I think people come to a forum/ thread is because of several reasons ! Yep, there are people come here for information. But there are also people come here to share their opinions/ thoughts about the drama. And for such a popular drama like Goong, it s normal for having such huge amount of fans !It s normal to have fans make friends with each other ! Everyone loves Goongs, so they will talk about the dramas, the cast and everything surround it ! I think that all make up a lively thread !

took the words right out of my mouth! :constantly bowing: :D

Guest marie_n

marie_n, check epi 16 on pg 1230.

There are tons and tons of links provided by sophendo (Post #24595).

I click a few to test, some are still working.

You may try and see whether it works for you.

hi kyotoji!! thanks for telling me about the links.. i hope they'll work already... tried downloading before but when i play it its not complete... hehehe getting frustrated coz i havent seen the scenes of cg and shin:) thanks for letting me know again.. hope it works!! aja!!:):D

Guest iluvkdrama

hi fellow goongers thanks you to those of you who uploaded these episodes. you guys satisfied my goong addiction for this week... i just finished episode 15 and 16, and finished reading all the posts. I loved the last two episodes and can't wait to find out what going to happen next. i sure hope that the rumors about a dream ending is not true. I would rather shin and chae kyung have their happily ever after... guess i will go and rewatch the last two amazing episodes... :D

can we have this included on the 1st page?

angeline, for rule 1, maybe we could clarify, JJH modeling pics shd go to JJH thread and YEH pretty leg pics go to YEH thread..

That's funny way of putting it, but I agree too. I actually posted some KJH images I found in a Japanese magazine awhile back in the KJH thread only cuz I thought Shin campers might get annoyed :P .

As much as I like Yul's sweet character in the beginning, I kinda like how Yul is getting evil. I'm a sucker for bad boys, I guess! I think he is definitely showing another side of his acting skills too. It finally feels to me like the story is hopefully moving past the Hyorin and Shin thing or at least I hope so. (It kinda felt like the PDs were really giving her more screen time than her character had in the manhwa). The manhwa really seemed to focus more on the Shin -Yul - CG love triangle, but because some scenes in the manhwa got cut out, it seems like there were less in the actual drama to me.

Guest sour-chocolate

I have a question: what does it mean to call someone "Goon" like Shin Goon or Yul Goon !?!?!?!!?!?!? it seems to me that Shin was surprised when CG called him by that name at the 1st time....

Guest mzxsunnyD

can anyone tell me the name/artist who sang the song in episode six? when she was in the car with the pink dress having the flashback?

Thanks =)

Archived