[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cannedfish

haiz..i goin to study tmr de test le..tmr den online n check for e official news..i wait until my head crack le..aigoO..bye bye unnies neun..cya tmr.. :tears:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest remember

Hi everybody. See that everyone is waiting for the goong 2. I may will doing that too later after when I have watch finish first one. I try to download episode 23 and 24 from capricious with english hardsubb but it have expired so, so want to watch it. I just want to hear if someone have the hardsubb in there CB or other wise if I can download from u guys? I wounder witch CB.. Hope that u want to help me and hope that the news will be coming soon. thanks in advance ^^

edit

oh never mind found one ^^

me waiting goong two too.

Guest NV4ever

lolz aYuko...at first i was scanning the page when i saw ur post wit the large fone of the words " BIG GOOD NEWS" i thought it was the big news we've been waiting for, lolz :D man, im dying here for the news....I cant hardly wait no more!!!! :D

Guest collage

i am just like you gals ...

keep jumping here and there ...

and i am very busy nowsaday with my works ...

so are they going to announce it ...

or what till the end of Aug ...

giving us A VERY BIG surprise ..

before starting to shoot at Sept ...

hahaha

i hope we don't have to wait till they start shooting... that's too long to wait :(

Guest lualm

reading goongers' posts here made my heart beat faster than waiting for the good news itself...hahaha...

cunto is so funny saying she has been jumping from jjh to goong thread back and forth ...just like a kangaroo...me too...thats all im gonna do tonight...

i think its just a matter of time, we just have to stretch our patience a lil bit more...

aiyoo ... purposely came up this hour

by using my stupid slow dial up ....

so still no NEWs on it ....

are they Really having an announcement

on Today 27 July 2006 ...

is it the Right info ....

who told one .... i was wondering now ...

can't tahan now ... going off ...

REALLY REALLY hope that A BIG FAT GOOD NEWS

tomorrow for me the very first minute when i come here ...

oops ... still in pieces ... hahaha

Guest cheli001

waaahhhh :tears: no news yet??? hmm maybe they will give new tomolo's huhu why no news??? they said news will be today...

the waiting is killing me!!!!

where's the FIREWORKS????? (ayuko, m borrowing your FIREWORKS comment from b4 hehe)

lolz aYuko...at first i was scanning the page when i saw ur post wit the large fone of the words " BIG GOOD NEWS" i thought it was the big news we've been waiting for, lolz :D man, im dying here for the news....I cant hardly wait no more!!!! :D

same here... I was so happy this morning as I thought it was the confirm news... after continue reading the posts then I realise it is not confirm... OMG...

WHAT STILL NO NEWS???? oh my.. they sure like to keep the fans in suspense huh??

we're like waiting for this announcement of casts for GOONG 2 for several weeks now..

:ph34r:

woah i came to check whether there's news already.. but whaaat??? still no news??? i thought mbc's gonna announce it today??

Guest OrangeDew

after a long day in school, i thought i'd log in here and read about the good news. but no, there's still no confirmation! :blink:

thanks so much! u guys are so good at this! :D so ur Filipino too!?! im so excited for it to be aired in ABS... but source from the network said Aug showing might be moved because they have a lot of new shows lined up for the season...wish it'll be sooner. U guys shud start the petition now so they could invite the cast and have a pre-screening too just like what they did for My Girl.

I'll be waiting for the result and looking forward on seeing them through TFC :D

sooooo HAPPY bout the news! i hope this is TRUE! or else :tears:

yup, i'm also a Filipino. :) yeah i heard that ABS is initially planning for an August release but i also heard that it might be pushed back to a later date. :ph34r:

Guest samgirl

OMG , i really thought that ABS will show it by Aug since My Girl is ending here, and they are showing this teaser saying "SOMETHING BIG WILL HAPPEN in Prime time Bida"

I thought it will be GOONG

Guest pennyvang23

i can't breathe. i will be back in an hour HOPE-ing to see good news. makes a sad amd mad. i still need to finish save the last dance for me. come on news! *close eyes crossing fingers*

Archived