[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone knows if Goong 2 is still going to be based on the Goong manga or not?

***EDITED***

I think I have withdrawal symptoms or something. Everytime I finished watching an excellent drama, like Goong and It Started With A Kiss, I feel really sad, even if they have happy endings.

I feel like the characters are "gone" FOREVER or something, and that I won't be able to see them again... :( It's so saddening. I can't help but feel like that after finishing "Goong", :(...

I have the same problem every time I finish a drama...I don't want it to end...But that is how you can tell a really good series... :lol:

Guest pennyvang23

autuymnrain--> Welcome to the forum & nice to meet you. Have fun watching Goong. It's a really good one to watch. You won't be dissapointed.

Rebby--> Thank you for sharing the news clip. Such cute teddy bears. Adorable for sure.

ag aj--> For sure plagiarism on the Indonesian drama series. I wish they haven't done that and make their own storyline.

Guest 16candl3s

Guest echoRy

this sucks! NO YEH&JJH :crazy:

there's only 1 ChaeGyung & 1 Shin to me and if they're not coming back then neither am i <_<

16candl3s- me too, i'm relieved that's it's not.

Guest collage

I have the same problem every time I finish a drama...I don't want it to end...But that is how you can tell a really good series... :lol:

first time here at goong thread and im using my mom's account cause I can't register yet. :(

i have the same problem after finishing a series that i like... i think about it all the time and watch it over and over until i can almost memorize the scenes... i guess aquafina is right, the reason you get sad is because one the entire story has unfold, it's the end of the character's journey and all you have are good memorie :)

this is too emotional for a monday morning... :P

hope YEH and JJH will be back for Goong 2... they have to or else :tears:

Guest miimisunshine

the drama that copied Goong was from Indonesia right? cuz in the philippines, the dramas are almost fantasy..

OMG! the pictures are exactly the same! how dare they do that!

Guest aq_aj

whew glad that aint from pinas...tsk tsk tsk! total copycat! i feel bad they ignored your petition...how about boycott the drama? btw has the drama started already?

Yes...the drama already started, 2 weeks ago! It started 4 days earlier than the original version (Goong)... :(

We're still thinking what we should do about this...since they didn't response to our protest...and that drama already has MANY FANS that don't even care that it's a copycat of another drama...

This is just bad... :wacko:

the drama that copied Goong was from Indonesia right? cuz in the philippines, the dramas are almost fantasy..

OMG! the pictures are exactly the same! how dare they do that!

Yes...sadly...it's from my country, Indonesia... :unsure:

Guest aq_aj

aq_aj-- just asking but do you watch it? do you know anybody who watches it in Indoensia?

Yes, I watched it...to make comparison pics... :sweatingbullets:

im thinkin a huge reason people dont care about the "copying" is because though they know the storyline, they're still curious to do the comparisons, and just simply to see how it is i guess.

but im barely halfway on goong, and so far, it's enjoyable to me :D

Yes...the drama already started, 2 weeks ago! It started 4 days earlier than the original version (Goong)... :(

Hmmm...I saw the picks that were posted about the drama and was shocked also about the copying :o ...However, I wonder what the creaters of Goong/Princess Hours think of this very similar version...I mean have they said anything like taking legal action?!!...If they have not then perphaps there fine with the other version being made...Think of it this way for example, the story of "Romeo & Juliet" has been made in to so many different versions around the world that people sometimes forget it's orginal orgins... I guess I'm tryn to say I wouldn't worry to much about it if the creater of the orginal Goong/Princess series has said nothing....But yeah the copying in the other version is way too similar...

Guest hanjieun30

I really LOVE Goong!!!!! it will be shown here in the Philippines!!! I'm excited to watch Goong again!!! :P

I hope that YEH and JJH would still be back in Goong 2! Goong will be different without them!! I will not support Goong 2 if they would change the main casts!!!

any Goong 2 updates there??? :D

Guest kyj_js

i'm new to this goong fever,my friend convinced me to watch this series.honestly in the first few episode i was bored and i was wondering why so many people liked this but as the episode went by i got so addicted and i sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning.and i reliaze that the magic of goong is not in per episode but as a whole story.when i finished the series i wanted to watch it again because i did not pay attention to the earlier episode.and when im doing nothing,the song perhaprs love and the sweet scenes keeps playinging on my mind and it made me smile. i liked the kissing scene and the chemistry between the lead is great.

Guest trueamity

KJH better be back too.

or else i'm not watching.

same here!! i've only watched up to ep 16 so far, but i really love KJH.. what happens to him at the end?

i know a lot of ppl like JJH better, why is that? yul is soo niiice to YEH and sweet and has such a charming smile~! i just cant bear seeing him so sad and crying coz of the way JJH treats YEH in goong..

Archived