[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest oktet

FI = Forum Indosiar... :lol:

http://lautan.indosiar.com

All of those titles were produced by Sinemart, rite? (except Ciuman pertama...I don't think Agnes Monica is Sinemart's artist). I really want to let MBC and Eight Peaks know about this. That Sinemart is making a drama that copies Goong!!! Supaya SINEMART kapok!!!

OMG...today I bought Goong VCDs.. I never meant to bought it. I only wanted to rent it (because it's kinda expensive :P ), but today, I went to disctarra and I saw it there. Only one left! It's like it's waiting for me, it's meant to be bought by me... :P

scan00010ib.th.jpg

darn that's quite expensive. are there any special features in the DVD?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah!! I just bought the Goong VCD from TS!!! And yes it's only the first part...but I think the second part is coming out soon cos that's what they told me..if you want, buy it quick cos when i went there there was only 3 sets left??? It's selling like hotcakes..ahahah..and you can leave your number with the shop and they'll call you when the second part is out..this applies only to Singaporeans lah...ahaha

Guest yakitate

Goong episode 20-21 in Sendspace please....

Hello fellow goongers, I've been downloading Goong quite well this past few days but when I hit 20 which is uploaded through megashares, I get cheated. It downloads almost to 98% and refuses to go any further. I'm asking for help from all kind fellow goongers out there that could help upload it using Sendspace and maybe PM me or something. I'm sure others might have experienced the same thing too. I can't possibly use Megaupload nor Rapidshare nor bittorrent. Sendspace works the best for me.

I hope someone could point me to somewhere I could go to continue downloading this exciting series. I heard ep 20 holds some of the best moments, and here I am stumped! :(

Guest aq_aj

:D

darn that's quite expensive. are there any special features in the DVD?

Not DVD, oktet. It's VCD... :) . And no...no special features... B) . I'm actually kinda dissapointed because the picture quality is...not really good (masih bagusan DVD bajakanku,,,). I expected more because it's ORIGINAL and the price is quite expensive! But I'm not regreting buying it..

Guest sherry312

I really hope that Joo Ji Hoon oppa & Yoon Eun Hye unnie returns for Goong 2 because it won't be Goong without them..

:D

Not DVD, oktet. It's VCD... :) . And no...no special features... B) . I'm actually kinda dissapointed because the picture quality is...not really good (masih bagusan DVD bajakanku,,,). I expected more because it's ORIGINAL and the price is quite expensive! But I'm not regreting buying it..

so, you're already bought the VCD..actually every Original VCD from Global is always like that!!

as i know the DVD from global is never giving special features or something like that!! but you can check in last episode, sometimes global like to inserted the BTS a little bit!!

the picture is not too good, but for the translation surely is better a lot than DVD bajakan...

Guest Forever-M

this drama was just awesome... i thought that the ending wasnt satisfying though

but over all it was just great!!

i saw big beautiful posters was up @blue max

yesterday when i past by ...

but don't see the Boxset ....

nvr mind about that ...

as i got myself a DVD copy already ...

hahaha

super clear one ...

Guest angeljocelyn1

hi...

uhm.. to those who want to buy DVDs of GOONg.. u can buy it a YESASIA.. it has a very high quality and it is origninal.. but some kind a expensive :)

I really hope that Joo Ji Hoon oppa & Yoon Eun Hye unnie returns for Goong 2 because it won't be Goong without them..

me too ... i think all of us wnts them to be the cast in goong 2... im so excited!! :) is there any news? about it?... uhm..

We still dun know the address,,, :( . But SCTV gave me Sinemart's phone number. Hahaha...I guess SCTV got stressed out, receiving lots of protest letters... :P . Do you want to call them? :rolleyes:

Actually, they don't always say it's a coincidence. I read in Bintang Indonesia, Leo Sutanto (Sinemart's Boss) admitted that a lot of their dramas 'took the inspiration' from other asian dramas :fury: . Yea, rite,,,'inspiration'...

Please...anyone... :unsure:

Yeah rite...Inspiration...by what...the WHOLE STORY....that's not inspiration that's COPYING!!! hahaha

Thanks for sharing the article!

Really SCTV is making Indo Goong? Same story? Wow...Hope it's a good one if they do really copied Goong. It won't be the same but hoping it's a good one.

Yep they r...that's the great bout Indonesian Cinema...esp the tv drama....hahaha...Copying not Good at all...if they admitted it's adapted from Goong...that's okay....but they're not....UGH!!!!

dayu, Indosiar will air it next sunday, 16 July, 11.00 WIB. Only once a week :( .

I don't understand what they're thinking! Goong is a great drama! Why do they only air it once a week???!!!

RUGI!!!! Will they get high ratings if they put Goong in that time????

Yeah I was hopin they air it everyday....hahaha...

for the special features...Im glad didnt buy the DVD...the special features not that good tho

HAHAHAH "coincidence"?????? Hmm then how do they explain the "coincidence" of Siapa takut jatuh cinta (Meteor Garden), Ciuman pertama (Itazurana Kiss), Masih Kekasihku (At the Dolphin Bay) and some other dramas like Endless Love etc that were being copied as well? Are they ALL coincidence??? Sheesh, next time come up with a better excuse please...

Btw, I haven't joined FI, actually I don't know what that is :P

hahaha U rite...Their most famous excuse is...It's a Coincidence...en they're just Stop Talking!!!! :lol:

Guest heejin

i saw big beautiful posters was up @blue max

yesterday when i past by ...

but don't see the Boxset ....

nvr mind about that ...

as i got myself a DVD copy already ...

hahaha

super clear one ...

hey!! where did you get the dvd copy from?

Gosh, am missing this drama and my Shin and CG. I hope YEH and JJH are coming back for Goong2. I love their tandem! Oh btw, good news for Philippine Goongers. This drama will be shown on ABS-CBN 2 very very soon. :D

yeah i can't wait for GOONG to hit primetime bida!!!! i'm really looking forward to this drama!!! ABS is currently showing MY GIRl.. and its already on episode 10-11 so i'm hoping PRINCESS HOURS is next!!!!!

can't wait for GOONG 2!

Guest qianger

What do you mean by MW?

I read from earlier posts tat CH U will 全岛首播 and that the shops wont be selling, so was kinda surprised to see the drama on sale.

Yup, cost abt $20 plus. not sure whether is it part 1 only. I saw it at Heartland Mall at Kovan. The shop selling is TS..err...cant remember. The shop that sells all kinds of drama.

全岛首播 only means tat it will be broadcast first on channel U... VCD is not consideREdd..

Guest Galchi

Arent they romantically linked to each other in real life...both of them dont have any commitments, right?

Hope that the original cast will be part of GOONG 2.

Does the Manhwa really have a part 2 of this series and will it be the continuation of GOONG 1?

Guest forevergoong

Aloha, Hi everbody I"m from Hawaii, I just wanna say I love Goong is one best show that I seen so far this year. It was my sister who got me into watching this show and I don't hardly watch Korean drama that much, but this show has lots of humors that why I got into watching this show. I just can't wait watch the 2nd season. :P

Guest s u n d a e_

i didnt like the actors/actresses at first but then they all grew on me.

QUESTION:

can someone please tell me what happened in the last episode? i watched it, and due to crap subtitles (not soompi's) could not understand a thing. from the subtitles, i gather that Shin ended up giving up the throne and passing it over to his sister, who from the subtitles i thought was his younger sister (thanks to summaries i know she isnt now).

also, i could not understand why they had to get married again?

please help!!

Guest StarCrystal

bdc5c0ccb5eec2a67oe.jpg

DX What episode was this in?

Also, I heard that Kim Jung Hoon was sick and couldn't attend the 1.5 Special? Is that true?

Archived