[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest katherinexd

hey do any of you guys remember what episode it was when chaerin (yoon eun hae) fainted at school and then like shingoon came and carried her away? >_<~! anyoneeee?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing the article!

Really SCTV is making Indo Goong? Same story? Wow...Hope it's a good one if they do really copied Goong. It won't be the same but hoping it's a good one.

Guest ImSmiley

my dvd player broke down!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaahhh!!!!!! i was watching goong (again..) and i was on episode 4 already... and then :vicx:

i don't really post on here but i just wanted to say the same thing. my dvd player broke and now i can't watch goong again which i really miss it because right now my friend is watching it and it's making me miss it. which suck because i can't watch it.

Ups, ternyata SCTV udah bikin tiruannya yah. Too bad...

I'm curious but sad too. I hope Indosiar playing this series soon.

Guest lovewinter

hey do any of you guys remember what episode it was when chaerin (yoon eun hae) fainted at school and then like shingoon came and carried her away? >_<~! anyoneeee?

I think is Episode 4 after Prince Shin came back from Thailand.

Guest aq_aj

Ups, ternyata SCTV udah bikin tiruannya yah. Too bad...

I'm curious but sad too. I hope Indosiar playing this series soon.

dayu, Indosiar will air it next sunday, 16 July, 11.00 WIB. Only once a week :( .

I don't understand what they're thinking! Goong is a great drama! Why do they only air it once a week???!!!

RUGI!!!! Will they get high ratings if they put Goong in that time????

Guest Ailin*

It's episode 11.

Guest mattcha

http://www.neufstream.com

den u search for goong..shld b a person called hopelessfanboi.. ;)

Hi all

Thanks for your interest in our event drama: Princess Hours (Gong).

InnoForm Media is the exclusive licensee of this drama and infererior

parallel imports found in stores are mostly illegal and from China, and not

Taiwan.

The first volume (1-12) will be released next weekend. Yes, it is in

Taiwanese Mandarin and has Chinese subtitles.

The second volume will be release 3-4 weeks later.

As we are ensuring the best quality for this excellent drama- we kindly seek

your understanding and look forward to your support.

Viewers stand a chance to win a 32" Benq LCD TV and other great prizes when

they purchased Princess Hours!

We hope you will enjoy the show!

dat's e reply i got frm innoform..hey sg goongers we shall c if dey kip their promise..heh.. :w00t:

I saw Goong vcds on sale today! So it's out! Even before Ch U air the show.

i saw the advertisement last Sunday newspaper(chinese) ...

saying that it will release the VCD(part 1,1-12ep) this 12 July 2006 ...

DVD and Part 2 will be few months later ...

and there was articles(inside entertainment NEWS) on the Goong too ...

saying how popular this drama was ...

but if Ch U was still under MW ...

they would sure aired it now already ...

now even my fav jp singing competition was gone too ...

which aired very fast after jp show it ...

Guest cannedfish

dat's on epi 11..haha..dat part soo romantic.. :D;)

really? where? i still in sch..argh!! having lunch..i reali feel lyk ponnon lesson to go check out sia..ltr got dat m3 de tut..soo damn boring..ltr she gonna ask me calculate ATPs again..sux.. 3 more hrs den sch release.. :blush:

Guest fe4rL3sS

Im Sure they R...but like always...they wont admitted...they said it's only a coincidence...YEAH RITE <_<

HAHAHAH "coincidence"?????? Hmm then how do they explain the "coincidence" of Siapa takut jatuh cinta (Meteor Garden), Ciuman pertama (Itazurana Kiss), Masih Kekasihku (At the Dolphin Bay) and some other dramas like Endless Love etc that were being copied as well? Are they ALL coincidence??? Sheesh, next time come up with a better excuse please...

Btw, I haven't joined FI, actually I don't know what that is :P

Guest mattcha

i saw the advertisement last Sunday newspaper(chinese) ...

saying that it will release the VCD(part 1,1-12ep) this 12 July 2006 ...

DVD and Part 2 will be few months later ...

and there was articles(inside entertainment NEWS) on the Goong too ...

saying how popular this drama was ...

but if Ch U was still under MW ...

they would sure aired it now already ...

now even my fav jp singing competition was gone too ...

which aired very fast after jp show it ...

What do you mean by MW?

I read from earlier posts tat CH U will 全岛首播 and that the shops wont be selling, so was kinda surprised to see the drama on sale.

dat's on epi 11..haha..dat part soo romantic.. :D;)

really? where? i still in sch..argh!! having lunch..i reali feel lyk ponnon lesson to go check out sia..ltr got dat m3 de tut..soo damn boring..ltr she gonna ask me calculate ATPs again..sux.. 3 more hrs den sch release.. :blush:

Yup, cost abt $20 plus. not sure whether is it part 1 only. I saw it at Heartland Mall at Kovan. The shop selling is TS..err...cant remember. The shop that sells all kinds of drama.

What do you mean by MW?

I read from earlier posts tat CH U will 全岛首播 and that the shops wont be selling, so was kinda surprised to see the drama on sale.

MV means mediaWorks ...

which Ch U was under them before selling to

TCS ... both are competitors ...

Guest orelinde_rachelle

yup i saw it too... i really hope that the part two comes out soon...

i can't wait anymore

Guest aq_aj

HAHAHAH "coincidence"?????? Hmm then how do they explain the "coincidence" of Siapa takut jatuh cinta (Meteor Garden), Ciuman pertama (Itazurana Kiss), Masih Kekasihku (At the Dolphin Bay) and some other dramas like Endless Love etc that were being copied as well? Are they ALL coincidence??? Sheesh, next time come up with a better excuse please...

Btw, I haven't joined FI, actually I don't know what that is :P

FI = Forum Indosiar... :lol:

http://lautan.indosiar.com

All of those titles were produced by Sinemart, rite? (except Ciuman pertama...I don't think Agnes Monica is Sinemart's artist). I really want to let MBC and Eight Peaks know about this. That Sinemart is making a drama that copies Goong!!! Supaya SINEMART kapok!!!

OMG...today I bought Goong VCDs.. I never meant to bought it. I only wanted to rent it (because it's kinda expensive :P ), but today, I went to disctarra and I saw it there. Only one left! It's like it's waiting for me, it's meant to be bought by me... :P

scan00010ib.th.jpg

Guest jhing

Gosh, am missing this drama and my Shin and CG. I hope YEH and JJH are coming back for Goong2. I love their tandem! Oh btw, good news for Philippine Goongers. This drama will be shown on ABS-CBN 2 very very soon. :D

Archived