[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest GoongLOVExx

Yay for Kim Jung Hoon! He fits the award. ^__^

I started to re-watch Goong just because I wanted to see him again. XD I am remembering all over again why I love Goong. =) I can go hours straight watching it. Ahh I love this drama too much! Haha. I am currently finishing watching episode 7. ^^

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aq_aj

That is like totally copying Goong!!!!!!! That's plagiarism! I wonder whether they actually asked for permission from the Goong producers to make it into Indo drama (I bet they didn't):angry:

I know...it's definately a plagiarism. The story line is exactly the same!!! :fury:

I asked to sctv already, whether sinemart asked for permission from Goong produces or not, but they didn't answer (ga heran, ya... :phew: ). Lots of other Indo Goongers from FI and our new forum, Goongers Indonesia (joined it oredi, fe4rL3sS?) have sent letters to sctv through their website, but so far...no reply (at least not a satisfying reply. My letter got replied...but... :blink: ). I know we should send protest letters to Sinemart (as the PH) but...we dun have their address... :ph34r:

First eps of BBC will air next wednesday... By watching it, we will see how far they copy Goong...( :excl: klo aku berhasil nonton dg selamat tanpa muntah2).

hi alll...

i`ve just finished watching goong,, OMG i really love it =))

at first, i love Yul, but in the end i became really really love Shin too,, n now i decided to like both of them.. hehehe =))

Hi ody! COngratz! U Finally finished watching this amazing series :P . Addicted to it now?

Btw, how's the SPMB? It went well? (u'r ody from FI, rite?)

Hi there,

I watched it on www.aznv.tv. You just need to register and it plays the whole episodes, not like youtube where the files are all separated into part1, part 2 etc and makes you confused.

That is like totally copying Goong!!!!!!! That's plagiarism! I wonder whether they actually asked for permission from the Goong producers to make it into Indo drama (I bet they didn't):angry:

I know...it's definately a plagiarism. The story line is exactly the same!!! :fury:

I asked to sctv already, whether sinemart asked for permission from Goong produces or not, but they didn't answer (ga heran, ya... :phew: ). Lots of other Indo Goongers from FI and our new forum, Goongers Indonesia (joined it oredi, fe4rL3sS?) have sent letters to sctv through their website, but so far...no reply (at least not a satisfying reply. My letter got replied...but... :blink: ). I know we should send protest letters to Sinemart (as the PH) but...we dun have their address... :ph34r:

First eps of BBC will air next wednesday... By watching it, we will see how far they copy Goong...( :excl: klo aku berhasil nonton dg selamat tanpa muntah2).

Hi ody! COngratz! U Finally finished watching this amazing series :P . Addicted to it now?

IIIHHHHH bener bgt gals gak salah tuw cerita na...OMG COPYCAT bgt....

U rite we need to send PROTEST to the PH....too Bad Marsha not knowing that it's actually PLAGIARISM!!!!

Ofcourse SCTV wont take the Blame...we shuld notify the PH 1st then the tv station i think...

Im gonna support the Protest 100%....HUH :angry:

Guest sherry312

U rite we need to send PROTEST to the PH....too Bad Marsha not knowing that it's actually PLAGIARISM!!!!

Ofcourse SCTV wont take the Blame...we shuld notify the PH 1st then the tv station i think...

OMG! just read that synopsis..total plagiarism! why???!!!!..did they copy goong??? :fury:

my dvd player broke down!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaahhh!!!!!! i was watching goong (again..) and i was on episode 4 already... and then :vicx:

i went to the service center today to get it reapired and they said it would take at least 3 weeks to order the parts!!!!!

i can't watch GOONG.. I MISS GOONG.... oppa and unnie....

waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks without goong!!!!!!?????? :wacko:

apart from that there is still no confirmation on the cast for season 2!!!!!

i'm waiting... waiting .... and STILL waiting!!!!!!

:tears:

can't wait for GOONG 2 and my newly repaired DVD player...

Guest sherry312

coincidence my fanny...how can it be a coincidence when almost 80%(?) of the story line resembles goong...??

Daum

hey guys... can someone translate this for me??? i got this link from the message board of princess hours in hancinema.net, someone posted it saying that " Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jung Hoon have confirmed their involvement for season 2 "... and then she uploaded the link... can someone please????

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12526806.html

can you please translate it so we can know for sure??? i can't understand korean.... thanks a lot!!!

coincidence my fanny...how can it be a coincidence when almost 80%(?) of the story line resembles goong...??

hahaha u rite....their excuse soooo LAME!!!! they thot we dunno bout the original series....so stupid huh!!!

hahaha...

Daum

hey guys... can someone translate this for me??? i got this link from the message board of princess hours in hancinema.net, someone posted it saying that " Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jung Hoon have confirmed their involvement for season 2 "... and then she uploaded the link... can someone please????

can you please translate it so we can know for sure??? i can't understand korean.... thanks a lot!!!

Really??? is it BRAND NEW...or...Just the same like b4...OMG OMG I hope it's true

i don't know really if its the same one as before.. but she posted it on 2006-06-24...

i can't really read korean so i posted the link that i got from her message board in hancinema.net.. so for those who can read korean please please can someone translate????

i really want to know if the cast is confirmed for goong 2...

thanks y'all

Guest odyssey

hihihi... hehehe,, (i`m getting crazy about Goong...) yep,, its me oDy from FI,, i bet there were so many people from FI (Indonesian Goongers Rock!!!)

SPMB... hiksss i dunno,, but i`ve tried my best..

about BBC (d-a-m-n i hate this BBC,,,) i`ve sent a very long email to S**V just wait for their response ( i guess there will be no response at all..)

hi all... nice to meet you all,, im Ody,, Indonesian Goonger too =))

from FI...

*jujur,, gw ngetiknya rada lama,, harus mikir lama nulis in english...*

i don't know really if its the same one as before.. but she posted it on 2006-06-24...

i can't really read korean so i posted the link that i got from her message board in hancinema.net.. so for those who can read korean please please can someone translate????

i really want to know if the cast is confirmed for goong 2...

thanks y'all

ow then all we culd so is hoping that's the new one ...

Guest aq_aj

We still dun know the address,,, :( . But SCTV gave me Sinemart's phone number. Hahaha...I guess SCTV got stressed out, receiving lots of protest letters... :P . Do you want to call them? :rolleyes:

Im Sure they R...but like always...they wont admitted...they said it's only a coincidence...YEAH RITE <_<

Actually, they don't always say it's a coincidence. I read in Bintang Indonesia, Leo Sutanto (Sinemart's Boss) admitted that a lot of their dramas 'took the inspiration' from other asian dramas :fury: . Yea, rite,,,'inspiration'...

Daum

Please...anyone... :unsure:

Guest lualm

Daum

is this accurate news? i hope bellaangel reads this..i think she can translate it...paging....

Guest because_of_you

arghh.,... i hope there is come official confirmation of the cast for Goong 2 soon!!

but anyways thought i'll contribute with some articles i found about the popularity of Goong woohoo!! hope it hasn't been posted before!!!

http://www.koreacontent.org/weben/inmarket...?news_seq=25328

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...22063811690.htm

Daum

this news was published 2006년 4월 27일 (목)

April? this is wayyyyy back....

Not the latest news at all.

few months back someone posted this already but in the end, there is still NO confirmation from the companies yet.

and NOW there is still no news.

Guest lualm

owwww...i thot it was too good to be true...anyways we just have to continue to wait....

thanks to because_of_you for the articles..very happy to read something about goong ....

Guest cannedfish

aigoo..haiz..weekend faster cum lehx..i wanna go check out e Goong frm innoform..argh..still got 5 daes to go..argh!! :sweatingbullets::wacko:

Archived