[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest lavender*sshi

HI I'm afilipina too, I've seen Goong several months back but im really hunified!!!!! Like Joo Ji Hoon so much! Cant' wait for Goong 2, hope that he will still be there! Yes i've heard that It will be shown here in the phils. Just excited too for others to see why I'm so addicted to Joo Ji Hoon after watching goong series. Been watching it many many times and I seem not tired of watching him. His eyes, back, nose, height, the way he carries himself and his charm and sex appeal is really awesome!!!

Hope to hear updates on him soon... go go go Joo JI hoon ..you'll be the next big star in Korea ....

WOW! Hehe.. Another kababayan?! :) Im not yet finished with Goong. I want to take it slow eh. ^_^ Hehehe... It's so nice to be INLOVE with SHIN♥CHAEGYUNG!

And if there will be Goong 2. Who will be the casts?! And what will be the storyline/plot? Uhm, Chaegyung and Shin having a baby?? Woah! That'll be cool! I hope there will be GOONG2! Hahaha! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aq_aj

maybe it's bcoz there's no confirmation from both JJH&YEH to play again in Goong 2..so the PD decided to make yul&shin's sista as the main role...

No, LaBelle, I don't think they will make Yul & Shin's sister as the leads... I mean...YUL & SHIN's SISTER?? INVOLVE in a romantic thing, together?? <_< .

No no... :unsure:

Guest oktet

hi everyone... I'm new in this thread....

I already watched Goong and crazy in Love with KJH ^^

btw, I'm Eve from Indonesia...I read that so many Indonesian in this thread...

about the petition...ehm i want to make KJH come to Indonesia.. I will wear his Yul necklace hehe... ( I bought the necklace :) )

PS : this is my 1st post and I own page 1154? wow :D

Guest miss tran

hM... Will Joo Ji Hoon and yeon eun hye be in Goong 2?

I have heard that they will not be in Goong 2? is that true?

Guest cutiepad

i got a feeling that for the last 900 plus pages , there is a on going question whether the original cast especially Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye will be back in Goong 2.

I've decided to wait patiently for the official news to come on... Just wondering, there's alot on JJH and YEH. But what about Kim Jung Hoon? Is there any news that he will be back too?

Guest lualm

i dont think they will make yul and the sis as the leads since the story revolved around the royal couple in the first part. i also think the main selling point here are jjh and yeh...of course kjh also...but goong is really about shin and yeh's love story.

Guest xuyu

I don't think they will make Shin's sis as the lead. Really hope that JJH, YEH and KJH will go back for Goong 2. Normally if the main original cast did not go back for part 2, the rating will sure drop. This happened to 1 of the Taiwan drama.

Guest johnhoon

i got a feeling that for the last 900 plus pages , there is a on going question whether the original cast especially Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye will be back in Goong 2.

I've decided to wait patiently for the official news to come on... Just wondering, there's alot on JJH and YEH. But what about Kim Jung Hoon? Is there any news that he will be back too?

Although it is not confirmed yet, but I think that KJH will be back in Goong 2. He is quite faithful to the Goong set, judging from the fact that he took part in the final party despite of his sickness. And he was also involved in all of the promotions in other countries. So it's obvious that he will be back.

Guest Akagi

Any Goongers in Singapore still around? saw the advert on magazines that the Goong DVD is coming out/already out. how much does it cost?

Guest ju_fishlove

hi everyone... I'm new in this thread....

I already watched Goong and crazy in Love with KJH ^^

btw, I'm Eve from Indonesia...I read that so many Indonesian in this thread...

about the petition...ehm i want to make KJH come to Indonesia.. I will wear his Yul necklace hehe... ( I bought the necklace :) )

PS : this is my 1st post and I own page 1154? wow :D

Really u bought Yul necklace? and then i will buy Shin mp3 player hehehe.. :rolleyes:

Have u sign the petitions? it's a must! if u want KJH comes to indonesia of course, till now the petitions has sign 94 times hihi.. :D

:excl: hope u don't watch Indonesia version of Goong, it can makes u shock :tears:

Guest felihaha

Really u bought Yul necklace? and then i will buy Shin mp3 player hehehe.. :rolleyes:

Have u sign the petitions? it's a must! if u want KJH comes to indonesia of course, till now the petitions has sign 94 times hihi.. :D

:excl: hope u don't watch Indonesia version of Goong, it can makes u shock :tears:

Just for all goongers information, yoon eun hye will not be starring in goong 2. She confessed it herself that she'll not be acting in goong 2 because she's too tired. It is reported in singapore's U weekly magazine, so singaporeans can go check it out if u doubt it. She claimed that there are many reports using her name to claim that she'll be starring in goong 2 but she officially denies it.

Even if all the casts are back in goong 2 but if the story plot is not fanatastic, then there'll be no meaning. So wad's the use of watching? Although there's no sequel but at least the story is nice and able to leave a deep impression in fans, isn't it more meaningful?

Guest aq_aj

:vicx: , Ju. Better not talk about INdonesian version of Goong here (malu, Ju:tears:! Cukup aku aja yg melakukan kebodohan ngepost soal itu kemaren).

:sweatingbullets:

Just for all goongers information, yoon eun hye will not be starring in goong 2. She confessed it herself that she'll not be acting in goong 2 because she's too tired. It is reported in singapore's U weekly magazine, so singaporeans can go check it out if u doubt it. She claimed that there are many reports using her name to claim that she'll be starring in goong 2 but she officially denies it.

Even if all the casts are back in goong 2 but if the story plot is not fanatastic, then there'll be no meaning. So wad's the use of watching? Although there's no sequel but at least the story is nice and able to leave a deep impression in fans, isn't it more meaningful?

Thanks for sharing the information, felihaha. But,,,can we really be sure about this... :mellow:

I really hope that it's not true...

:tears:

Guest mujisan

If anyone is waiting for Goong to come out on DVD with good English subs from Ya Entertainment/Yes Asia, you'll have to wait until mid-September. I wrote them to ask when the exact date is and that's what they told me.

Dude!

Did eclickkorea.com carry the crown necklace? I saw some pages back there is a link to the crown necklace but the link no longer valid.

I am hoping to give it to a friend for her birthday.

Thanks.

Guest Storytime

I just finished Goong, but it left me with a ' :blink: ' impression. So after all that plotting for revenge and fighting, neither Shin or Yul recieve the position of King, but instead his sister does?! And at the very end, Chaegyung becomes pregnant? I don't think there were hints that they even did the deed. :blush:

But nonetheless, it was a great drama!

-----

On the other hand, I don't think I'll be watching Goong 2 considering that the old casts and leads won't be back. No matter how gorgeous Yul may be, having him play the lead makes Goong 2 a completely different story. But hopefully he doesn't get paired up with Shin's sister. :phew:

Guest Soophie

Johnhoon oh thanks for the explanation of Yul's necklace. that's so cute :D

and Oktet you bought the necklace how lucky!

I think the necklace would look good on a girl too, so there isn't a gender problem?

aww if CG's not in it then that would be really sad... still if Yul's in it then that's fine.

but everyone, if Yul gets paired up with Shin's sister. isn't that incest(is that the right word)? :blink: Aren't they cousins? I'm confused :sweatingbullets:

Guest because_of_you

arghhhh?? really?? is YEH not going to be in GOong 2?? i REALLY REALLY love Goong and i was looking forward to seeing the whole orginal cast returning in Goong 2 especially YEH and JJH like maybe see their married life outside of the palace or maybe they return to the palace have children who knows??

but mostly Goong focuses on the life of the prince and the princess so that means some other actress will have to replace YEH Arghh.. im sooo disappointed!!

BUT i will still watch it to support JJH!!!

Guest hollister_dork

I just finished Goong, but it left me with a ' :blink: ' impression. So after all that plotting for revenge and fighting, neither Shin or Yul recieve the position of King, but instead his sister does?! And at the very end, Chaegyung becomes pregnant? I don't think there were hints that they even did the deed. :blush:

But nonetheless, it was a great drama!

-----

On the other hand, I don't think I'll be watching Goong 2 considering that the old casts and leads won't be back. No matter how gorgeous Yul may be, having him play the lead makes Goong 2 a completely different story. But hopefully he doesn't get paired up with Shin's sister. :phew:

actually, i heard this from somewhere on d-addicts i think. chaegyuung is not pregnant, it was something she ate that day. also, i agree. i don't know if i might want to watch GOONG 2 if Yul becomes the lead even though he is a hottie.

Archived