[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest lualm

This is part2/8. The actual clip with chinese subs was 9mins more.....but i was unable to load after 7mins. Thus i only subb till then.

If anyone with the complete part2/8 clip with the chinese subs can forward me the YSI link and pm me so i can re-sub the rest.

I'm working this alone....translating, timming, quality check n captioning. I spotted many grammartical mistakes :P :blush: as i need to speed. If there's any helpful soul who can help to translate chi - eng better than me. Pls feel free to pm me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8f0fk0YRvo

id love to help but i dont have the chinese subs since mine has korean subs only...i think we have to download right away once you post the links since i heard youtube is getting strict and deleting files, banning those who are uploading series in their site. i dont know if they're gonna be imposing the same rules on goong 1.5.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moor

id love to help but i dont have the chinese subs since mine has korean subs only...i think we have to download right away once you post the links since i heard youtube is getting strict and deleting files, banning those who are uploading series in their site. i dont know if they're gonna be imposing the same rules on goong 1.5.

Yeah....thats one of my worry too. Lets cross finger that i get thru all the 8 parts. Ok will try to source thru CB for the chinese subs. Cheers :D

I already checked it in disctarra.com too but it's not out yet :( . And the price...quite expensive? Well, Rp 360.000 is TOO expensive for me :tears: . And I know, as yaoiraburu said, that is standard price, for original VCD but still...expensive is expensive. My mom won't allow me to buy it :( ...hehehe.

Oh, well, I'll just have to stick with my plan (about the VCD)... Hahaha...if you join FI too (well, I know u, Jo Lie, also join FI :) ) then you know what my plan is... :phew:

BTW, Indonesian Goongersplease sign this:

http://www.petitiononline.com/Goong/petition.html

at the first time, i think you are My My in FI?? am i right?? :rolleyes:

Hey jo_lie r u Indonesian too and also at FI...me too...Im Bellisimo at FI...not post sooo much there....but maybe u seen my name there....

so you are Bellisimo...and yeah, i'm indonesian and also join in FI too!!

Guest angeljocelyn1

woah! many Indo Goongers!

hi to all of you... im from PHIL.

-- im just waiting for some update for the GOONG 2.. i hope it will be YEH and JJH... again!

owki! see yah! :)

Guest lualm

woah! many Indo Goongers!

hi to all of you... im from PHIL.

-- im just waiting for some update for the GOONG 2.. i hope it will be YEH and JJH... again!

owki! see yah! :)

hello there...me too,im from the phils. its the sentiments of almost all of the goongers, to see yeh and jjh back together in goong 2. for me , whatever the story will be and regardless how the sequel might turn out to be, doesnt matter as long as we're going to have the royal couple back. we just have to patiently wait for that one glorious day....and while we wait, we have this thread to ease our goong sickness.

Guest aq_aj

at the first time, i think you are My My in FI?? am i right?? :rolleyes:

You are right Jo Lie.... :D.

Ok, what else I should say?

Oh, I want to thank moor for Goong 1.5 subs. Still haven't watched it yet, but oredi finished downloading the 1st part, and now downloading the 2nd part. Thanks so much Moor! :D. Hope you will continue subbing the rest of it...

Guest aq_aj

Hiya to Indonesian Goongers btw, the original vcd of Goong soooo Xpensive yah?!?!?!?!

So still no news bout them comin back....So BORED here...just waiting for the confirmation

Hi LaBelle! We didn't have the chance to meet OL today, ya? Not on YM, Soompi, or FI...:P

Yup..no confirmation yet... :blink: . Maybe...they want to surprise us :D ? Ya, let's just think of it that way... :rolleyes:

Guest shooting_stars

I'm up to episode 12 right now, so I'm halfway through the show! This is a good drama, not exactly what I'd call "the best", but it's good anyway. It drags alot though, I get bored sometimes but I make it through.

Anyway, maybe it's just me, but I think Chaegyung would be more better off with Yul...Even though I know that she will end up with Shin in the end, I still think they make a cute couple. Yul is a real sweetheart! And I feel bad for him because I know he doesn't get the girl :( Shin is cool too I guess, but he's so dull and stiff sometimes, it annoys the h*ll out of me! Sorry to say, but it's true. The grandmother, or great queen is cool too lol. She's really friendly, I like her character. Shin's mother, or the queen, seems like she doesn't like anybody but herself, the king, and maybe the grandmother, or Shin. But other than them, it's like she has something against the others. I sort of don't like that. Hyorin is a pretty girl, I can see why she's the ulzzang of their school, but I think she's just wasting her time trying to get Shin back. She might as well go with that other guy (Shin's friend, I forgot his name). He's pretty cute :P

Yeah, I just basically wanted to share that. It's nothing really, but just my opinion on some of the characters. I don't know if I should watch Goong 2 when it comes out, since the first season drags alot :rolleyes:

Guest sh1nhwafan

i lovee all 4 of the leads. i really didnt like how they didnt put any NGs of Hyorin in the goong 1.5 special... shes one of the leads too!! i didnt think her character was hatable... she was quite pitiful actually.. does anyone know why kim jung hoon wasnt on the special? i was anticipating for his appearance:/ and i felt that the special didnt give enough attention to shin's sister? they didnt have NGs on her i think, plus even when she was on the show she didnt really get to talk.. LOVE CHOI SANG GON: )

Guest bratinella0903

hello there...me too,im from the phils. its the sentiments of almost all of the goongers, to see yeh and jjh back together in goong 2. for me , whatever the story will be and regardless how the sequel might turn out to be, doesnt matter as long as we're going to have the royal couple back. we just have to patiently wait for that one glorious day....and while we wait, we have this thread to ease our goong sickness.

hi guys! im also from the phils. i also cant wait for goong 2. i hope that jjh will visit the phils for the promo of goong :)

still waiting for GOONG 2 cast confirmation...

still praying for our royal couple to be back together...

GOONG always....

any news on it ...

as it's 3 of July ...

going to release it soon ....

and i think JH never accept any projects ...

because of Goong 2 ...

he is waiting for it ....

see how faithful of he to our EH ...

Guest bubbleying

any news on it ...

as it's 3 of July ...

going to release it soon ....

and i think JH never accept any projects ...

because of Goong 2 ...

he is waiting for it ....

see how faithful of he to our EH ...

Aww~~ thats so sweet of him!

n i realli carn wait for GOONG 2 !! xD

Archived