[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest dreamsicle

The ending was ambiguous for me, maybe that's why there's a season 2. They didn't seem that friendly/intimate when reuniting in Macau, then there's suddenly a baby in the end. ;)

Since they shot the last scenes in China, I wonder why the show hasn't totally gone all over the place. Still no word on the alternate ending. It's not showing in Japan until next month, but I think it's already showing in China. Maybe they're still hovering over Dae Jang Geum :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aq_aj

hello bratinella0903...welcome and may you continue to have goong fever...

hi yuru...i did sign up also for the online petition...here's hoping that mbc has everything in control and that they will be able to get the complete cast again just like in meteor garden 2. we'll be the happiest goongers in the land if we see jjh and yeh together once more !!!

I have sent the petition yesterday :lol: . I used the cheapest way, tho, hahaha… :blush: (very2 limited budget, sorry… :P )…so it will take like…10 days. But for MBC and Eight Peaks, I sent it through e-mail too. Let’s just pray that we will get good response from them.

ThAnKs for the support, Goongers… :D

Credit: Baidu

Gung Episode 13- Jejudo Edited scene

Your hair has grown!

YSI:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...64A2B696D2BD2F8

SENDSPACE:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wsucnw

cheli001 ... thanks for all these ...

btw ... i saw this in baidu ... and really hope

to get it but don't know how? ...

really want to save it ...

will you possible to get it ...

01.jpg

13.jpg

http://www.sbshd.com/bbs/read.php?tid=24548&fpage=1

credits: baidu

Guest cheli001

I have sent the petition yesterday :lol: . I used the cheapest way, tho, hahaha… :blush: (very2 limited budget, sorry… :P )…so it will take like…10 days. But for MBC and Eight Peaks, I sent it through e-mail too. Let’s just pray that we will get good response from them.

ThAnKs for the support, Goongers… :D

wow... goodie... thanks aq_aj for all the hard work.... now.. all we have to do is wait... again hahaha! :lol: let's hope they reply to your email.... thanks again....

thanks to all goongers who signed the petition! :D

ayuko, please check pm regarding the file you want to dl. :)

fic updated. click siggy link.

scans of the i-weekly magazine cover, goong interview, goong vcd/dvd vol 1 advertisement

image14ow.th.jpgimage25uk.th.jpgimage42co.th.jpgimage34hs.th.jpg

Screencaps of SBS Good Morning 060331 featuring Yun Eun Hye. A chinese subber group as translated and hardsub chinese subtitles on it, so u can download it via BT or mofile from here - http://sbshd.com/bbs/read.php?tid=24548&fpage=1

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

continued from above

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Guest sulfuric_ACID

woah those earrings are gorgeous!!

haha i haven't posted here yet... but yar i'm like 2 episodes away from finishing! how exciting!!

Guest MiGkYo

great drama~ hehe~

i just finished watching it in 2 days.. LOL~

it was so addictive after the first few eps...

i think everyone acts VERY weLL! hehehe....

JJH is great w/ his emotionaless face! :phew:

YEH is so cute! ahha.. her childlish reaLLi kiLLs me! keke~

i reaLLi like the ending.. sth different.. tho at the end they are together~ :P

the drama is actuaLLi a veri typical korean love drama~

but this is filmed around the Goong~ so it seems a bit different... kekeke~

ok enuf said~

i heart the OST too... kekeke~

2 thumbs up!

HOPING TO SEE GOONG 2!!!! AZAAAAAAAAAAAA~ :w00t:

Guest kimchibabygurl

i was sitting in class this morning when one of my friend suddenly came to me and said, "let you see" then i was like wondering what. they she flipped open the page for me..it was the article on goong, JJH & YEH on I-Weekly Magazine! i scream in class! i was so excited and delighted..haha..too bad it is a chinese magazine..more difficult to read..but oh well, the content is much more important. so i kept admiring it during lesson and introduce goong to some of my other friends..haha.. many know i am goong crazy..haha..anything related to goong they'll sure come and tell me..

Guest ADORE.you

gahh i just love those heart pearl earrings !! .. they look so ^^ .. ehehe thanks for sharing the pics

Guest w e d n e s d a y

VIDEO.CLIPS:

Ngs: 1 2

Official MV:

Music Vids:

------Official(?) MV:1 2 3 4

can someone reupload the NGs & the official mv on sendspace or ysi please? please.............

Guest cannedfish

is dere goin to b anibody planning to purchase e VCD/DVD promoted by i-weekly? if dere is, pls kip me informed abt e quality..e subs n dubb..thks!

Guest cunto

can someone reupload the NGs & the official mv on sendspace or ysi please? please.............

Hmmm, you can go to Joo Ji Hoon thread, I uploaded some NGs/ clips/ MVs a week ago. Not sure whether the links still work, maybe you check first and see :lol: , or else you may watch them on YouTube

Guest cutiepad

lol! cutiepad cracked me up with "double-happiness" but i would be happy too if i see junki and then goong AHHHHH

hi hi Junanni..... you have no idea how crazy i am... another singapore weekly chinese magazine has also feature Joonki, Joo Ji Hoon, shin jung hoon and hyun bin... and i didn't buy it!!!!!!!!... its like triple happiness times two... i think i have had a heart attack twice

Guest fe4rL3sS

Does anyone have the english translation for the song 'parrot' by Howl? I really like that song...

Archived