[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

saw these selling at Comic Connection (singapore) last week or the week before, sorry only transferred the pics from hp to pc recently so only post up now :P

Goong photo book from china ($23.90) - Kino was selling this one at $18.90

picture1171ck.jpg

JJH photo book from china ($25.90)

picture1183to.jpg

KJH photo book from china ($22.90)

picture1190vu.jpg

didn't see the JJH & KJH photo books selling at Kino though... i only bought the 1st one (goong photo book) and there's 50+ pages of goong in it. the calendar is only 1st top page that is goong.. other pages are other dramas/movies.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest craziefunky

hello everyone! i'm from singapore. ah...this show is gonna to show in singapore soon. i saw the trailer on TV..now the pictures and some of the episodes summary done by Goong lover. it make me want to watch this show SOON!!! but i can't seem to be able to dl the episodes clips uploaded by the members here. and i went to youtube, it doesn't have full episodes! this is so frustrating!! arghh..

anyway..Yul is soo cute!! HAHAHA. oh no. even before i start watching this show, i began to show my maddness for this show. heheeh

Guest lualm

[eh i heard it smwhere dat it was revealed in Goong 1.5 dat chae gyung is not pregnant..it's jux smth she ate..izzit true? i not too sure..

eunhye does say that in 1.5, but she was just joking... :lol:

yeah...and i was wondering if she really just ate something...why would jjh and she looked at each other like as if they have done something? ;)

saw these selling at Comic Connection (singapore) last week or the week before, sorry only transferred the pics from hp to pc recently so only post up now :P

Goong photo book from china ($23.90) - Kino was selling this one at $18.90

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1044/picture1171ck.jpg

is the first book still selling at comics connection? which branch u know

Hmm, one of my aunts is going China soon. I probably could ask her to get it from there ;D

But thanks for posting up pics!

Looks promising? Hehe.

& Glad to hear that BlueMax is going to bring in Goong soon. So far their quality of discs is not bad!

Thanks for the thumbs up! ;DD

jo lie,aq_aj I've been searching for the comic...but couldnt find it...hiks hiks

BB GIRLS Hallow Hallow...kekeke

hai..La Belle..just aq_aj said, try in Gramedia!!

i've already read the comic, i've found that the comic story is more fun end enjoy than the drama version...the drama version is more serious!! but I Like the drama version very much...

kino took a 2nd shipment order for the Goong mag (pink cover), but i reckon they only ordered for those people who enquired abt it. my friend ordered and just collected her copies last week.

the one i posted was taken at Jurong Point Comic Connection - i think anyone whose interested to get it shd call and check with them first and reserve it before going down... don't make wasted trip ;)

as for the JJH/KJH photo books, wouldn't recommend to buy as the printing looks quite poor, and pictures were collected from interenet... its not even official book, the price is pretty steep for something that is NOT original.. but its up to you peeps lah.. just my opinion :)

hi labelle,aq aj, jo lie...and all of indonesian in this thread...

so the comic has already sold in indonesia?

anyone know how many series?

thank you...

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

I just finished watching Goong - took me about four days? It made me cry and laugh a lot, but the twenty-four episodes was definitely worth downloading and watching. I didn't use to like YEH but now I do, and Shin is awesome. ^_^ I pity Yul a lot tho, but I like him a lot too. I had wanted him to end up w/ Chaegyung, but Shin's not bad. I really hate Yul's mom. She ruined everybody's and HER own life. GOONG ROCKS!!! :D I can't wait for GOONG 2. I hope it doesn't dissapoint me.

---Nai

Guest puredasani

hii!!! i'M STARTING TO WATCH THIS CUZ MY FRIEND SAID IT WAS LIKE THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!

But i had a question.... when they got married and they were in that small room to do their last ceremony (where she end up biting him)... she called him "shin goon" and he was all like "what! Shin Goon?!" or something like that... i thought that was his name.. so why did he react that way when she said it?

I see AUDREY :w00t: !!!! Hiya, Mango!

I'm glad to see that everyone's still here. New comers too! Welcome new Goongers!

^ You should refer to the "GOONG Dictionary" on the first page, it can help answer your question.

A historical event has occurred: I made a Hyorin banner and was NICE to her. Yes, it was hard, but I think I'll be okay. All joking aside, this was one of my favorite Goong scenes, but just because I love ballet dancing, not any of the actual drama context. :P

goongknewmebetter5km.jpg

hi labelle,aq aj, jo lie...and all of indonesian in this thread...

so the comic has already sold in indonesia?

anyone know how many series?

thank you...

hi...rlia!! nice to meet u!!

right..the comic has already sold last week..

until this January 2006, the comic has already till Vol.11 and still continue!!

hi...rlia!! nice to meet u!!

right..the comic has already sold last week..

until this January 2006, the comic has already till Vol.11 and still continue!!

i think my sis told me she saw Vol.13 ...

sorry if i am wrong ...

counting down for the releasing for the news on Goong 2 ...

Archived