[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the so-called Goong magazine is a china-published korean ent news magazine with special feature on Goong in this issue. comes with VCD (BTS of goong and other dramas), and calendar (its not purely on goong, also combined with other dramas).

it is already out of stock at Orchard Kino, but you can order it at the chinese dept counter.

the so-called Goong magazine is a china-published korean ent news magazine with special feature on Goong in this issue. comes with VCD (BTS of goong and other dramas), and calendar (its not purely on goong, also combined with other dramas).

it is already out of stock at Orchard Kino, but you can order it at the chinese dept counter.

): ): ): ): ): Nooooooooooo. Im sad. Just when I wanted to buy it. Haha, thanks for the information anyhow. Would you incidentally know anything about the Goong picture book? Or the manga? I raelly want to know Kino has the manga until which book and the price of it. Thanks!

Guest maisara

Hello everyone here,

this my first time posting here... i just finished watching Goong last nite...

all that i can say is... i really love GOONG! congrats to all casts for making the drama so beautiful. i love the chemistry between YEH and JJH... they look good together...

btw, here is one article from China Daily, i dunno if it has posted or not, but i just post it here in case it havent. our Royal Couple has been ranked number 2 in Top Three Korean Couple Most Likely To Fall In Love Chosen By Audience....

Top three Korean couples most likely to fall in love chosen by audience

Updated: 2006-04-19 10:16

Actor Joo Ji Hoon and actress Yun Eun Hea ranked second in the poll. Their roles in the opera 'Palace' garnered 1,270 votes. Most people liked Joo's nose and Yun's cute eyes and want them to develop a love story off the silver screen.

xin_140403190954359121533.jpg

xin_140403190954500270024.jpg

xin_140403190954688100485.jpg

credit to chinadaily.com

Guest serene_sg

Thanks Rebby for the explaination!! =)

Really cleared my doubts..

I'll email kino to order a copy then..

Top three Korean couples most likely to fall in love chosen by audience

Updated: 2006-04-19 10:16

Actor Joo Ji Hoon and actress Yun Eun Hea ranked second in the poll. Their roles in the opera 'Palace' garnered 1,270 votes. Most people liked Joo's nose and Yun's cute eyes and want them to develop a love story off the silver screen.

Awwww, they totally have chemistry! I read some where that the director was taking a huge risk as he chose 'newbies' to act in Goong but they totally pulled it off :DDDDDD Erm, but why his nose though? LOL

Guest maisara

Awwww, they totally have chemistry! I read some where that the director was taking a huge risk as he chose 'newbies' to act in Goong but they totally pulled it off :DDDDDD Erm, but why his nose though? LOL

hi elaiine,

why his nose? hehhehee... i dunno how to answer this, but frankly speaking i love his nose too B) i just think its a perfect ready nose :blush:

hi elaiine,

why his nose? hehhehee... i dunno how to answer this, but frankly speaking i love his nose too i just think its a perfect ready nose

Lol, I prefer his SMILE! Gosh, its like he's so cool and everything when he doesnt smile but when he smiles, its like WHOA. HOT(: But I agree when they like Eun Hye's eyes. V pretty!

): ): ): ): ): Nooooooooooo. Im sad. Just when I wanted to buy it. Haha, thanks for the information anyhow. Would you incidentally know anything about the Goong picture book? Or the manga? I raelly want to know Kino has the manga until which book and the price of it. Thanks!

you hv to check it out yourself or call kino to check.

when i bought it, its only vol 1 to 4 available, 5-7 was out of stock. when stock for 5-7 came, 1-4 was out of stock again. i think its impossible to buy every vol. together, you just hv to try your luck.

if any vol. is out of stock u can always reserve it at the chinese book counter, they will call you once shipment is in.

the chinese translation is currently up to vol. 9.

no idea abt the picture book.

Guest xuyu

She bought at Causeway Point ... but forget to ask her which shop ...

Oh, can u help me to check with your sis which store she bought the book, I would like to get it b4 it is out of stock

Really ... confirm !!! But how come they show Goong trailer instead

of that Police Women 4 right after the DGJ show ...

and i never had see it's trailer at any time slot .. include

the before program show ....

Yes, is confirm. Police Women 4 will start to air from 22/June so we have to wait till this drama finish b4 we can watch our Goong.

Aiyoo .. saw the HK Police show trailer last nite already ...

wow ... started at 22Jun ... so they will show Goong after it ...

or they will put it at 7pm slot ...

Oh NO ... better not that time ...

i can't possible reach home that hour and it's

my mom's tv hours too ....

so the mag at Orhcard Kino was sold out ...

then i think better not going there ...

maybe go others Kino ...

picture of My Goong Photobook mag coming up ........

(but will be blur... poor camera taking from my sis) ...

Guest aq_aj

Hi,,,we, Indonesian Goongers, are planning on making a petition to demand the coming back of YEH (and JJH) to the 2nd season of Goong. But we're not quite sure who we should address the petition to <_< . Can anyone here help us out? Any idea, suggestion, or info?

ThX... :)

Guest aq_aj

Thanks Ayuko...but the website is in Korean. I don't know how to find the Producer's name and the contact details there... :(

Hi, i jus went to browse it but i can't find ...

sorry about that ... can't help much ...

hope others will help in this ...

bring them back in Goong 2 ...

jus saw this latest news in korea news ...

about Goong 2 ....

11u7q60.jpg

Guest aq_aj

Hi, i jus went to browse it but i can't find ...

sorry about that ... can't help much ...

hope others will help in this ...

bring them back in Goong 2 ...

jus saw this latest news in korea news ...

about Goong 2 ....

I found eightpeaks contact details in their website. should we address the petition to theM?

And...what the news that you posted is about? Mind explaining it?

:)

Guest mizzlinhie

can someone translate the news please. I agreed we should have a petition, but I'm not sure if all goong fans are going to support this...what do you guys think?

Guest cunto

I think for a petition, there's no need/impossible for all Goong fans to sign. We can only gather as many signatures as we can, and anyone feel like/ agree that we should do this, then sign :) And this petition is not st pressurizing the producers nor our royal couple. I'm saying this because in some cases, the main cast juz forgo their other potential projects juz to please the fans. :sweatingbullets: Having a petition is a way to show them that fans like us really care about them/wish them back :lol:

Hmm, aq_aj how is your plan going? Would you mind if we -non Indonesian goongers- join your petition? *wink wink* I ask my Goong group and they also like this idea ;) Pls keep us update with your plan

EDIT: omg, could some one translate the news posted by aYuko? so curious...hope it's a good news...praying damn hard

Archived