[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

reminders time...

refrain from posting one liners...

no requesting of files... PM the poster or person whom you think would be able to help upload for you

if you are still new to Soompi or this thread, please read all the rules on the first page okie.. :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INDEED!!!!!! Life is so empty without him.............!!!

hehehe that's rite...i culdn't start my day w/o seeing his pic 1st in the morning b4 i go to work...hehehe

OMO OMO their force kiss was so HOT too! :blush: And OMG I see their saliva while watching it, I was like WTH...then i watch it over and over again and OMG it's...watch it during 00:22-00:24 you'll see it... :o

OMG REALLY??? I thought IMBC has posted an article last April saying that all the casts are going to be back for Goong 2. I don't care if others are not back but I hope JJH and YEH will be back, cuz without them Goong is not Goong anymore!! OMG PD and MBC are so EVIL , why are they alway trying to make us feel so nervous and scare about this. and I totally agree with you hsinyi069, it seems like one min they're giving us all the hopes and another min they just bursted our bubbles :tears: I'm goin to cry if JJH or YEH is not going to be back, no point to watch anymore!!

I TOTALLY AGREE with linhie

Goong it's okay w/o the other cast...but no JJH&YEH....i dun think i want to watch it...

Goong it's okay w/o the other cast...but no JJH&YEH....i dun think i want to watch it...

there would be lotza of criticism and comparison ..

and make the season 2 a failure ...

so i don't think they producer wants that to happen ...

there would be lotza of criticism and comparison ..

and make the season 2 a failure ...

so i don't think they producer wants that to happen ...

yep yep....u know what i think i want all the cast back...coz i want to c that funny couple...(shin&CG frens couple...hahaha...Kanghyun en that guy...i forgot his name)

yep yep....u know what i think i want all the cast back...coz i want to c that funny couple...(shin&CG frens couple...hahaha...Kanghyun en that guy...i forgot his name)

you mean that guy who love in first sight

with CG's friend when she isn't wearing glass ...

he's so cute ... so funny ...

Guest aslover

just found out my friend's mother spotted me on this forum..haha..she didn't know who am i actually, but she got to find out that i am her daughter friend..haha..she's so cool! she watches GOONG! and ask which camp am i in! that is so so cool.. i can never imagine my mother doing that.. it is so nice to have a mother going crazy over korean dramas with you and discussing topics in fourms...haha.. my mother will just watch the korean drama..but she won't go crazy over actors or what..haha..well..

hi auntie! nice to meet you! i wonder if you are ever going to see my post here! but nevermind, just to tell you, i am in SHIN camp!

Hi kimchibabygurl!!!!

just wanna ask u i am going to singapore next weekend. Do you know where i can get Goong ost original and korean mag? u live in singapore, rite? Could u help...? thanks so much!!!! Long Live Goongers!!!!!:) :)

Guest aslover

you mean that guy who love in first sight

with CG's friend when she isn't wearing glass ...

he's so cute ... so funny ...

Yeah.... i like them also!!!!!they are cute together. And i think shin's friends become nicer to CG coz this guy started to like CG's friends. Anyway... they have to be nice to CG if they wanna date!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hope i can see their story too later on GOONG 2!!!!:) :)

Yeah i wonder what the story gonna b like...i hope there's no more LOVE TRIANGLE or anything like that...if there's a conflict between shin&cg...i hope it's just bcoz they're two different ppl whos tryin so hard to b 2gether...must b kyuut to c them having a baby

Yeah i wonder what the story gonna b like...i hope there's no more LOVE TRIANGLE or anything like that...if there's a conflict between shin&cg...i hope it's just bcoz they're two different ppl whos tryin so hard to b 2gether...must b kyuut to c them having a baby

Yah .. the baby thing ...

i have been wondering all over for days ...

did they .......... how can be pregnant ...

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

we dun know yet...but i hope they will have a baby in ssn two..but ofcourse we want to c the romantic scene 1st hahaha

Wow ... you gal ... no words to said ...

let me go back and dream ...

going off soon ...

Guest dria_ni

i'm very addicted to goong. I have watched these series for three times, but i have something which is bugging my head about hyorin facts dat she's not as wealthy as she looked or acted. my question is:

1. does shin find out about hyorin's fact, dat she's not as wealthy as she looked or acted from the beginning, coz they're being friends for long time, or shin just find out on the store, when girls in the store of horse riding club talking about hyorin?

ok, coz, i didnt get it, what the scene means, i mean whether they're talking about the bad hyorin, as a materialistic girl, rite? or i got wrong with it?? i mean it's the first time the scene in these series shows dat shin heard about hyorin coming from a poor family but act like wealthy woman?

2. i'm still wondering, whether the three of shin's friends knew about hyorin's fact? Coz, i know the guy who like hyorin know hyorin better than shin, rite?

i keep wondering whether shin knew hyorin that well, but didnt realize dat hyorin act so hypocrite. you know the scene when she acted so arrogant in front of CG, in jeju island, on shin's bday, or when CG visits hyorin's mom in hospital shows that hyorin is kind of materialistic arogant ballet talented girl.

so, i'm happy shin met CG, and yes Shin should be grateful got CG as Binggung mama, coz Hyorin is bad enough the be the third lady in Korea!!

what do you think guys?

Guest ix3katz

^ i was confused about the hyorin thing too cuz at first they said shes wealthy n then later she's poor? o.o"

Guest cunto

dun dream about them too much...coz u wont be sleeping more than 5minutes...hahaha

Arghhh LaBelle it's you again, you pervie :lol: What did you dream huh? Or are we having the same dream :vicx: ?

Yeah agree with you, if they let the first scene CG having a baby/ pregnant oredi, I'm gonna CRY & SUE the production company :fury: , I want to see a baby, but prob in the middle of the season, NOT the beginning...Hehehe, they must show us st first :phew:

Guest cheli001

omo.... my sisters are here!!! hey there BB girls!

Labelle, you got me so curious about that dream of yours... hmmm better tell us 2mrw.. okie?

yes i want baby in the middle part... we need to see first the romance between the two... and i want to see how cg tells shin that she's pregnant... imagine the smile on their face.... so sweeetttt...

^ i was confused about the hyorin thing too cuz at first they said shes wealthy n then later she's poor? o.o"

everyone thought she was rich because she lives in such a high class place.

BUT.. the true is.. she is the daughter of a live-in house maid. so she gets to stay in that big house.

and ppl. this is not a conversation thread. like rebby said. pls follow the rules and not make this into one big conversation and request thread please. Use the Pm function if u want to request anything from any one.

thank you.

Archived