[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...that isn't the trailer i watch...erm..different types of trailer? mine is more of some shots during episode 1 & 2..

didnt catch that today, only saw the one i saw thrice...

maybe not my luck, i try again another day, i get what u mean

Guest kimmiegal

^^

I totally agree with you! That was sucha cute and sweet scene. Was that the first time they held hands? Cause I don't remember

Same here, ep 16 is my favourite! It shows you the development of the romance and CG confesses to Shin that shes starting to fall for him and he inturn confesses to HR that hes already fallen for CG. What was cute was when CG scared Shin from behind while they were at school and then he pretends that something was there and takes a quick photo of her. Shows the fun side of the r'ship and them!

Guest aq_aj

Hi...I'm new here! I watched Goong from DVD because it hasn't been aired here yet.

GosH, I REALLY LOVE this drama!! The best korean drama I've ever watched, I guess, coz I have never been this 'crazy' about other dramas. I've been searching for Goong's related clips from the internet. I already downloaded Goong 1.5 3 days ago, and still can;t have enough watching it, it's like I'm adicted to it!! And JJH...at first, I did't really like him. I don't think he's that handsome, cool, etc. But then...after watching Goong over and over...somehow I feel like he's got a special charm. Really, JJH and EH will make a great cute couple!!! I love them!!

I wish the english sub for Goong 1.5 can be finished fast. I'm really curious about what they're saying. I can't understand a word what they're saying and I can only make guesses and assumptions by looking their face expression and stuff. :huh:

I love Goong!! I'm sure that if it is aired here, in Indonesia, it will be a great hit!!! Too bad most TV stations in Indonesia don't often airs new asian dramas... :( .

Guest xuyu

I'm now at espiode 22, I really feel sad for Yul. He was so brave to admit to the royal family for his love towards CG. He seem to suffer alot since young. Giving up his crown prince status and force to stay oversea. And falling in love with CG which heart given to Shin. Both Yul and Shin are so nice to CG. How nice if CG has another twin sister.

Guest aslover

YUp!!!! Me too!!! I think I am addicted to this drama!!! Could u belive that i've seen it almost 6 times!!!!! Hmmm.... my husband is getting mad!!!!! :) :) I am 28 years and he is 27, and still can't believe that I am still addicted to this kind of drama!!!! Who won't be addicted with a guy like SHIN!!!!!!! :) :)

Guest aslover

Sometimes in the series I felt that way, too. However, after watching it again, I found out that Shin actually paid attention to CG well, but didn't speak nicely to her. In episode 5, for instance, Shin noticed CG had red eye (for not sleeping) in a glance, although the other didn't notice. Everytime CG wanted something, Shin usually said something to dash the hope, but actually he promptly tried to get it for her. Here are some examples:

- calling her parents to visit

- visiting her parents' home

- getting a separate car

Those had to go through a phase where CG didn't think Shin would do it, but actually he did and then he tried to downplay it by saying harsh thing to her. It seems Shin tried not to get too close to her (meaning he is already taken with her).

Yes!!! I noticed that also!!! But so happy that you confirm it!!! :D

Guest cheli001

Shin is cold towards Cg at first bec. he's initial plan was to eventually get a divorce right? But no matter how hard he tries he just can't control his feelings.

If you guys can remember what he said during the hapbang. He said something like he is just being careful... At that time, he already knew that he can no longer let cg go...

Shin's only problem was he couldn't express his feelings. cg on the other hand is sooo blind not to notice shin's efforts. And she always listen to stupid advices of yul. hehehe.

Guest xuyu

I cannot figure out in espiode 22, when the Great Queen asked CG whether she has feeling for Yul, why CG didn't answer and kept crying. I remember she told Yul that she love Shin but why she don't tell the elders. I thought before she went to meet the elders, she told Shin that she wanted to say out the truth. The truth is she love Shin right ? Furthermore after the live interview, Shin already express to her and why she still insist of leaving Shin. I'm a bit confuse now

I cannot figure out in espiode 22, when the Great Queen asked CG whether she has feeling for Yul, why CG didn't answer and kept crying. I remember she told Yul that she love Shin but why she don't tell the elders. I thought before she went to meet the elders, she told Shin that she wanted to say out the truth. The truth is she love Shin right ? Furthermore after the live interview, Shin already express to her and why she still insist of leaving Shin. I'm a bit confuse now

been a long time since i watched it. but i think that CG understands if she blurts out Yul was with her that night and he likes her, then Yul would be banished from the palace, and she knows how bad it will be for him considering he has done so much for him and he had just returned to the palace

Guest xuyu

Yul already told the elders that he love CG that why they were questioning her but CG only keep crying. I don't understand why don't she say out she actually love Shin. The elders thought that she has some feeling for Yul. I'm confuse. Is she really has some feeling towards Yul ?

Guest leila

nope.. she doesnt feel anything for him..

i think she is just loss as to how to reply to the elders.

Guest xuyu

How I wish she can tell them her true feeling. At least she and CG won't feel so miserable. This espiode really sad.

OMG , it is getting more & more exciting now. I can't wait to finish the whole series

been a long time since i watched it. but i think that CG understands if she blurts out Yul was with her that night and he likes her, then Yul would be banished from the palace, and she knows how bad it will be for him considering he has done so much for him and he had just returned to the palace

I thot yul was the one who blurted out that he was with her that night and when shin's dad aka king ask yul if he feels anything for cg, yul said : I have feelings for her.

Yul said that because Cg was kneeing down outside the room waiting for the king aka her father-in-law to forgive her.

and i think she didnt say antyhing because

1. she was damm stubborn

2. she was angry with shin

3. when she asked shin : if u really love me u would forgive me right?

then shin juz ignore and walked away.

4. shin was a jealous maniac after that live interview.. he acted... ok i love SHIN k, but well he acted like an a$$ .. so i think Cg lost faith in his love/liking for her. she didnt have the confidence that shin will continue to have feelings for her as time goes by.

5. she wants to get out of the palace because of that.

6. before the grandma question her, she had a fight with shin, and shin said

: i want u to stay in the palace for the rest of ur life. u wun go anywhere else without my permission.

this is the punishment for hurting me. (this is like bashing cg's heart with a baseball bat)

7. and also, when cg was kneeing outside the room asking for forgiveness from the king, shin didnt even see her. (ok well he did but not in a consoling way.. rather fierce)

8.Yul kept telling her hr was the one shin loves the most

9. she thinks yul is very pitiful because he is always telling her how sad his life is.

10 they juz have a billion misunderstandings after epi 19. so let's thank the mo-toot for burning her own wing(a part of the palace.)

Guest Ujin

i just finished epi23.

im suffocated by shin and cg's kiss.. waaaah its sooo SWEET! one of the best kiss in kdrama's i've seen! :wub:

Archived