[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest missjaclyn

[is anyone else re-watching the G 1.5 like i am? i think i watch it every other day :rolleyes: ]

hey there, can u pls upload Goong1.5 to ysi so that I can download it? Coz i've been searching inside the thread 4 available link but none found...Thank you so much!! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[is anyone else re-watching the G 1.5 like i am? i think i watch it every other day :rolleyes: ]

hey there, can u pls upload Goong1.5 to ysi so that I can download it? Coz i've been searching inside the thread 4 available link but none found...Thank you so much!! :D

best of all with chinese sub even better ...

oops :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: asking too much ...

but really can't help it ...

can't get over it ..

Hey .. thanks for that ...

althought it's just a small trailer from U ...

but really can't wait to watch again ...

as my disc have been merry go round until

i don't even know where is it now ...

and just a small confuse ... whether Goong

showing after the Lady in The palace at 10pm nite ...

or shown during 730pm ...

because i can't watch if it's shown 730 ...

still haven't reach home ...

I love the show but the CG character really irks me. I just finished watching the rest on Youtube since torrent was talking so long.

I can't believe she ended up with Shin after the way her treated her.

Sometimes in the series I felt that way, too. However, after watching it again, I found out that Shin actually paid attention to CG well, but didn't speak nicely to her. In episode 5, for instance, Shin noticed CG had red eye (for not sleeping) in a glance, although the other didn't notice. Everytime CG wanted something, Shin usually said something to dash the hope, but actually he promptly tried to get it for her. Here are some examples:

- calling her parents to visit

- visiting her parents' home

- getting a separate car

Those had to go through a phase where CG didn't think Shin would do it, but actually he did and then he tried to downplay it by saying harsh thing to her. It seems Shin tried not to get too close to her (meaning he is already taken with her).

Guest mizzlinhie

Shin is a person that doesn't know how to express his feelings well. And he doesn't like to show her that he actually care about her, like someone in this thread says ealier that Shin doesnt want to fall in love with CG in the beginning becuz he thoughts that they will get a divorce later on. But as times passing by, he can't stop his feelings for her, he can't live without her. So finally he learned to express his true feelings to her by cares for her, kiss her, hugs her and done everything that he could for her.

Guest xuyu

It is juz that Shin did not express it out openly. In fact he already fall in love with CG . However I don't like it when he was in Thailand with HR.

I love to see Shin when he started to smile and having fun when he was with CG. Especially when they were at the beach and he took alot of her photos. Starting of the drama, he look so cold and there was no smile on his face.

Guest cheli001

It is juz that Shin did not express it out openly. In fact he already fall in love with CG . However I don't like it when he was in Thailand with HR.

I love to see Shin when he started to smile and having fun when he was with CG. Especially when they were at the beach and he took alot of her photos. Starting of the drama, he look so cold and there was no smile on his face.

yup yup Ep 16. one of the best scene for this drama! I just loved how shin held cg's hand (car scene). so sweet.

still no news of Goong 2, my neck is getting long :D I hope PD would release some news soon!!

Ur neck getting longer...mine almost separated from ma body...hahaha j/k

so still no news...maybe they make it secret...so the story wont spread out......

Guest leila

haha just wondering.. shin did not want to bring Cg to thailand because of the prince william visit is it?

Edit: uploading to megaupload the goong chi sub 1.5. reckon will be done in 4 hrs. :( ive got slow connection. hate maxonline..

Guest mizzlinhie

haha just wondering.. shin did not want to bring Cg to thailand because of the prince william visit is it?

Edit: uploading to megaupload the goong chi sub 1.5. reckon will be done in 4 hrs. :( ive got slow connection. hate maxonline..

chinese sub for goong 1.5?? :) really?? chinese people are so lucky!! I been waiting for english sub :( . Lets wait patiently, but I'm so so so curious about what JJH and YEH says in goong 1.5 :lol: so we can get more evidences for our investigation muahaha~~ :phew: more bubbles coming soon...

Guest leila

WITHS2 is subbing goong 1.5. but there are other dramas at the moment, maybe they are busy with them.. haha

lol i like the part where they were doing the hula hooping in goong 1.5.

jjh did mention something like the PD chose him because he had the look of shin. The beginning expression (cold and unfriendly) and towards the ending kind of expression (more frenly and loving). He also said the PD told him that if he was not chosen for the role, other directors would give him an acting role. So the PD decided to grab him first for the role lol.

Guest mizzlinhie

WITHS2 is subbing it. I think they are busy with other dramas at the moment.. haha

lol i like the part where they were doing the hula hooping in goong 1.5.

OH OH I was wonder what did YEH was saying to JJH when they were doing the hula hooping thing you were mentioning ??? :lol:

Guest leila

YEH: Hello Shin Goon *waves*

JJH: Hello

Then the hosts askes them to say something from goong's drama script.

YEH: Shin goon, don't have to lose weight anymore.

JJH: I do not have any parts from the drama script that's like that.

Lol then the TV caption is, JJH is so serious in everything he does.

Then the crowd breaks out in laughter. Then YEH and JJH return to their seats.

REally he said that....hahahaha

Guest mizzlinhie

Haha, thank you leila. They're so kute, its always YEH with kute and silly personality while JJH is serious and cool :phew: they're so made for each others!! And I figured that they love to tease each others, like how JJH alway teases YEH behind the scenes, and YEH also teases JJH on Goong special 1.5. They're so kute together :lol:

Archived