[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest harunoyukino

just a speculation: what if Season 2 is the PREQUEL to Season 1 - showing how it all started??? dunno. just a thought... :unsure: but i guess if they made it that way, it wouldn't be as interesting. hehe

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiaoxianxian

OMo~~u woke up so early today to catch Goong Trailer@@!! u r so GREAT!!! muahehe...does they show everyday b4 they on the channel @ Noon??? I will b waking up super early tomolo for my presentation..hope i can catch a glimpse of it b4 i go sch...dat will make my day...wahahaha...

AHHHH!!!! i woke up at 7.30pm today and tuned into channel u at around 7.40am. my aim was to WATCH ADVERTISTMENTS AND LOOK OUT FOR GOONG TRAILER. well between 7.47am-7.48am i saw the goong trailer! i nearly jumped but my father was behind me, but i got REAL EXCITED then only thing i could do was to turn the volume up as i had turn it down as my mother was stil sleeping! wah! my heart immediately felt so comforted..i feel so GOOD now!

it is mainly the shots from the first few episodes.. i think 1-2... i am not to clear..around there..

Guest kimchibabygurl

OMo~~u woke up so early today to catch Goong Trailer@@!! u r so GREAT!!! muahehe...does they show everyday b4 they on the channel @ Noon??? I will b waking up super early tomolo for my presentation..hope i can catch a glimpse of it b4 i go sch...dat will make my day...wahahaha...

ooh..hmm.. i think you can try it tomorrow..since channel u only starts at 2.30 tomorrow.. i think you'll have a chance to catch it! no doubt! aint' that great! making your hearts melt...haha..

ENJOY!

YESH, WITH S2 subbing team are subbing Goong Special 1.5. However, the project is currently pending, it has been 2 weeks already I guess, they're probably busy subbing other dramas, so we must wait patiently :)

I really want to watch it too, I want to see how YEH and JJH were to each others in goong special 1.5, cuz I watched and I see them often whispered, smiled and lauged at each others hahah so kute :lol: ~love is in the air~ :phew:

im also on the waiting list to c Goong 1.5 with sub....hahaha

OH BTW...whatever bubble making we're doing...

THEIR ON_SCREEN CHEMISTRY IS UNDENIABLY AWESOME!!!! i can't believe they are not together in real life...its just so electrifying....!!!

Oh BTW, i watched a couple of 'popular' YEH and KJK X-Man episodes....i don't feel that YEH has much romantic chemistry with KJK....It seems to me...honestly, KJK is more passionate about her that she is about him....She seemed to me like she just is playing along....like a lil sis...dancing up on her bro to like get attention for fun...u knoe...but can see that KJK really has a thing for her...quite the obvious....

BTW, watching GOONG BTS again and again...i get this feeling like JJH likes to poke fun at YEH...like he just enjoys getting on her nerves....and she does take it in quite well...hihihi....especially BTS20-21....

**MY FAVOURITE**(Hihi, pervie)

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/pen...NG/CIMG2396.jpg

HotKiss Video (For me to indulge)

okay im gonna give u an example why i believe all of the things in Xman is scripted..here's,when they acted shocked or blushing or sumthing....If u watched Xman more clearly en detail(i took an example from the ep with eric in it....dunno what ep)...u'll c that during the (okay i dunno how to spell it in korean)..."ofcourse" game...when KJK battled with eric...when eric said sumthing bout YEH...when the camera still shot KJK face he smiled so shy en u culd also hear the laughing "auddience" voices,but u culd c YEH bhind him...she looks busy doin sumthings not listening to what those guys saying...but just in a sec the camera showed her face&she's laughing...(duh :blink: )

okay i dunno if u understand what im trying to explain here...hahaha....my english not really that Good....but i hope u get my point... :D

Guest del32

Hi, i'm new here.

I love Goong,i think it's a different setting eventhough almost the same theme like other korean drama. but unfortunetly there's lack of chemistry beetwen CK and Shin,maybe if they were cast by other known actors will be completely different.

By the way, is true there will be a second season?i hope it's not too long cause i'm afraid it will spoil the first one.

Goong hasnt been aired in Indonesia, i only watched it from DVD.

Lack of chemistry?!! EVERY scenes with the duo screamed chemistry. They put capital C in words chemistry. I for one think that this series wouldnt have been this successful if different actor/tress played the roles of Shin and Chae Gyung instead of Ji Hoon and Eun Hye. :o

Guest mizzlinhie

okay im gonna give u an example why i believe all of the things in Xman is scripted..here's,when they acted shocked or blushing or sumthing....If u watched Xman more clearly en detail(i took an example from the ep with eric in it....dunno what ep)...u'll c that during the (okay i dunno how to spell it in korean)..."ofcourse" game...when KJK battled with eric...when eric said sumthing bout YEH...when the camera still shot KJK face he smiled so shy en u culd also hear the laughing "auddience" voices,but u culd c YEH bhind him...she looks busy doin sumthings not listening to what those guys saying...but just in a sec the camera showed her face&she's laughing...(duh :blink: )

okay i dunno if u understand what im trying to explain here...hahaha....my english not really that Good....but i hope u get my point... :D

Hahah yeah i get what you're saying sister. I saw it too, eun hye was kinda not concentrating on the show and this is not the first time, it happens a couple times already. I guess she was thinking about something else. And especially her last episode on Xman, she was thinking about something and most of the time you can see it by looking at her expressions.

Anyway i don't know if this pics been posted yet, just to lighted up the mood here goes some goong psed pic.

our royal couple (kinda bad psed lol)

kute.jpg

:sweatingbullets: triangle loves

blush.jpg

haha.jpg

Has this been posted b4??...

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4818/phot...no1973317ra.jpg

Credit: imbc

well i never seen it b4....but dunno if it's already been posted or not...

Hahah yeah i get what you're saying sister. I saw it too, eun hye was kinda not concentrating on the show and this is not the first time, it happens a couple times already. I guess she was thinking about something else. And especially her last episode on Xman, she was thinking about something and most of the time you can see it by looking at her expressions.

Anyway i don't know if this pics been posted yet, just to lighted up the mood here goes some goong psed pic.

our royal couple (kinda bad psed lol)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/LoV.../GOONG/kute.jpg

:sweatingbullets: triangle loves

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/LoV...GOONG/blush.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/LoV.../GOONG/haha.jpg

ow im glad u get my point hehehe....en yeah it's not happen just one time...many times actually...

Buhahaha..that's a FUNNY PSed...hahahaha...cute2...love it...

Guest mizzlinhie

hahah OMG winny, i love you girl!!! thank you!!!! they're so kutee and the baby tooo!! so kuteee :D

the show is not "LIVE" or taken in one shoot, its EDITED as you can see to connect up the 'response' the show PD wants to achieve...

btw, we are on page 1900!!!

aja aja~ :D

new version of the HOT kiss... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TYDw1qv2z4

Hi, i'm new here.

I love Goong,i think it's a different setting eventhough almost the same theme like other korean drama. but unfortunetly there's lack of chemistry beetwen CK and Shin,maybe if they were cast by other known actors will be completely different.

By the way, is true there will be a second season?i hope it's not too long cause i'm afraid it will spoil the first one.

Goong hasnt been aired in Indonesia, i only watched it from DVD.

welcome~

you live up to your name :lol: why would you want to watch a seson 2 if you think the cast has no chemistry? :phew:

Hello... Just wanna share a pic...

my friends made this for me... hehhehehe

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/gin...th_Image031.jpg

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/gin...th_Image032.jpg

hahahhaha it's coz i'm so nuts abe bi, bae and currently goong!!!

hahahahhhh... :D:P:D

ginagan, your friends are awesome! they would actually spend time doing something liddat for you!! you're so fortunate!! are your friends goongified too in the process of making that dooboo for you? :D

Guest babyhyunnie

OHMYGOD! naughty girl! haha!;)

eeeeeeee! shin actually smiled & was saying something <his lips were moving> before he kissed cg in the "street kiss"! waaaaaa! swwwweeeeetttttttttt! THANK YOU FOR ZOOMING IN! wooohooo!

too bad i can't keep the files. sendspace is saying no more download slots available. bbbrrrr!

yes~ Rebby~ help~! i want to keep the files too.... haha!!

i want to re-watch them again and again... :blush:

Guest kimchibabygurl

i saw it somewhere is another thread..perhaps YEH thread about sang sang plus.. and it say that she called KJK...

i was wondering if the opposite party will know that he/she is currently being called? or is he ignorant that he/she is actually being called up during a show?

if the party is unaware that he/she is being called and is not suppose to know..maybe that's why YEH didn't called JJH?

i wonder if you guys get me.. hope you guys can solve my doubts!

haha..i am just living in my own world... :D

OHMYGOD! naughty girl! haha!;)

eeeeeeee! shin actually smiled & was saying something <his lips were moving> before he kissed cg in the "street kiss"! waaaaaa! swwwweeeeetttttttttt! THANK YOU FOR ZOOMING IN! wooohooo!

too bad i can't keep the files. sendspace is saying no more download slots available. bbbrrrr!

yes~ Rebby~ help~! i want to keep the files too.... haha!!

i want to re-watch them again and again... :blush:

woah.. ok ok :)

here's a zipped file of the various versions i have made :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ha5sbb

the show is not "LIVE" or taken in one shoot, its EDITED as you can see to connect up the 'response' the show PD wants to achieve...

btw, we are on page 1900!!!

aja aja~ :D

new version of the HOT kiss... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TYDw1qv2z4

that's why i said it's scripted...all...not only what they must say....80% scripted...the rest is they must improved it by themselves...

i saw it somewhere is another thread..perhaps YEH thread about sang sang plus.. and it say that she called KJK...

i was wondering if the opposite party will know that he/she is currently being called? or is he ignorant that he/she is actually being called up during a show?

if the party is unaware that he/she is being called and is not suppose to know..maybe that's why YEH didn't called JJH?

i wonder if you guys get me.. hope you guys can solve my doubts!

haha..i am just living in my own world... :D

KJK&YEH were on the same Bussiness...b4 YEH turned to b an actress...ofcourse she called sumone who know her better(why she didn't called her own galfren...i bet it's bcoz the host mentioned bout KJK...so YEH thought that KJK culd help her from all the Q the host asked to her)....they already played the Xman for what...years....with JJH only for months....en the host also mentioned bout KJK&JJH too..but she didn't chose one of them...hahaha maybe she confused...hohohoho

Archived