[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I just remembered, but my mom said that in like episode 23 or 24, where shin was crying like crazy( and it looked like he was really crying) because chaegyung had to go to macau, and he was sad, well, I guess, he wasn't supposed to cry at that part, but he got so into it, and started crying, and then the director was like "Why are you crying?"

i read a latest issue of our local mag ...

introducing this latest hottiest drama in korea now ...

KJH said that he and the staffs of the show was suprised on the

kissing scene in the 23 epi ...

he said that he didn't notice that it would turn out to have them rumours being

doing the real things ... as he just want to acted well in the scene ...

didn't anyone upload the mag ...

maybe i should do it tomorrow ...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cunto

I just remembered, but my mom said that in like episode 23 or 24, where shin was crying like crazy( and it looked like he was really crying) because chaegyung had to go to macau, and he was sad, well, I guess, he wasn't supposed to cry at that part, but he got so into it, and started crying, and then the director was like "Why are you crying?"

Oh really? I remember someone in this thread translated that it's YEH who questioned him "Oppa, why are you crying?", not the PD hehehe. :D And for guys who saw this clip, do you recall that after the crying part, JJH looked extremely ashamed and he ran to a corner to wipe his tears. Then YEH banged her head to the doors and JJH came over quickly to rub her head ...That's so sweettttt :P

Ayuko is there any chance that you mistake between the two male leads? The guy who kissed Chaegyung (YEH) is Joo Ji Hoon, and the other guy playing Yul is Kim Jung Hoon, hehehe. I think the article you mentioned was posted few days ago... :D

Guest rain_forever_bi

wow...this has been one of the best korean drama...loved it...watched it twice....dont' mind watching it again...love Kim Jung Hoon...he's soooo cute. Thanks for sharing everything about them in here...thanks again...for the thread too...

Guest mizzlinhie

I found this mv on youtube, and it seem pretty interesting to me. I do not understand Korean so I don't know what they're talkin about but from what I see it seem like the mv is talking about JJH and YEH's scandal :D Can someone be so kind and translate this for me pls :D I'm very curious about JJH and YEH :) What did they have to say about the scandal and stuff...

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focJnMPwdss

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

HI!! i started watching goong like..last week? i think saturday and I am so addicted to it. I'm on the last episode but I don't wanna finish it. argh! should I just watch it quickly, or save it slowly. haha? (not much to save in one episode...maybe I should've watched an episode a day) it's GOOD! at first i was like "ergh i'm not gonna watch it" but eventually i fell for the drama and its characters. teehee

Oh really? I remember someone in this thread translated that it's YEH who questioned him "Oppa, why are you crying?", not the PD hehehe. :D And for guys who saw this clip, do you recall that after the crying part, JJH looked extremely ashamed and he ran to a corner to wipe his tears. Then YEH banged her head to the doors and JJH came over quickly to rub her head ...That's so sweettttt :P

Ayuko is there any chance that you mistake between the two male leads? The guy who kissed Chaegyung (YEH) is Joo Ji Hoon, and the other guy playing Yul is Kim Jung Hoon, hehehe. I think the article you mentioned was posted few days ago... :D

i can't read!!! I"M LOST!!! where did you guys see all these BTS scenes...???....Of YEH AND JJH???i saw a few on youtube but not like the ones u guys are talking about now....like the above scenes...link me link me!!! I Have to see it!

And what about epi 20-21 BTS??? what was that??? why issit so famous...dying right now here!! HELP HELP!!! anyone....JJH and YAEH shippers HELP ME!!!

Thanks..

Guest mizzlinhie

i can't read!!! I"M LOST!!! where did you guys see all these BTS scenes...???....Of YEH AND JJH???i saw a few on youtube but not like the ones u guys are talking about now....like the above scenes...link me link me!!! I Have to see it!

And what about epi 20-21 BTS??? what was that??? why issit so famous...dying right now here!! HELP HELP!!! anyone....JJH and YAEH shippers HELP ME!!!

Thanks..

Ep. 20-21 BTS for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCm3SrLpskQ

It was famous becuz it show how close YEh and JJH was to each others :blush:

And here, translation of the BTS if you need it

YEH: Feeling better?

JJH: yes

YEH (laughs): Better mood ohh.. haha...I'm going crazy

YEH: A types are so innocent

JJH: anyway, it feels good to escape from the clutches of the devil

YEH: a feeling of release, haha

JJH: Now I can breathe

YEH: haha, I'm going crazy...

*Everyone laugh*

YEH: sister, you must cry in a cool manner. haha

JJH: You're so bothersome

YEH: Why get angry? Such weird personality.)

*YEH's microphone on her back dropped*

JJH: I knew it....you're being punished...hehe

YEH: do u know what she's saying?

JJH hits YEH'S arm wth the back of his hand

YEH: Why do u hit me again?

JJH: When??

YEH: so painful, so painful.

YEH turns to the camera, wanting to complain

JJH grabs hold of her shoulders to turn her around

YEH: Oppa, why r u touching me?

JJH elbows her: not touching u any more

PD: What r u talking about?

YEH: Nothing. This...for one month....we won't be seeing one other for one month. That's because..

JJH: WE're going to Macau. A few hours flight

YEH: We're not sitting next to each other.

*ready ! action !!*

JJH: I'm searching)

*Director: ready, action! *

Shin: I feel that the decision then was correct

Everyone: hahahaha......

YEH: I'm going crazy

*U didn't see it?*

YEH: ha, pretendind to practise, practise

JJH: s**t

YEH: So boring

JJH: I really practised! Did my dear pretend?

JJH looks at camera: I really practised, u saw it right?

*Sometimes during such occasions, don't u feel like eating glutinous cake?*

YEH: Why do u shoot me in such appearance?

*Q: Have the 2 of u considered being a real couple?*

PD: Wish the 2 of u really become a couple

YEH: But...he has such bad personality

PD: really?

*JJH gives cake to YEH: ah...open your mouth*

YEH: Actually..ha...I really want to meet with someone. I was hit so much last time in game shows.

JJH: Now, she's very concerned abt the camera. Usually when I give, she'll eat happily. Now in front of the camera...

YEH: ahh....(opens mouth to eat cake))

JJH: 8 yrs old vixen)

NB: vixen= pretty n seductive woman) (JJH escapes)

YEH: You! This fellow.... I'm your senior!!!)

JJH: vixen!!)

YEH: R we very familiar? Such a joke)

credit to liquidfir for provide this for me before :D

Guest mizzlinhie

Ep.23 BTS Link for pennyloo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCU1oU2DtjY

It was so sweet of JJH when he was crying and coverin up by walkin away and suddenly YEH's head hits the door, he then immediately ran to her to see how she was aww it was so sweet!! You should see it by yourself. I guess that's the part when YEH asked "why are you crying oppa?" *wink wink* mayb he was thinking that he won't be seeing her when Goong 1 ends *bubblesss* :D

good news 2 malaysia fans. goong dvd is available at snm building or petaling street shop.

Probably BOOTLEg (i mean definitely)...cos my aunt in JohorBharu got the bootleg chinese subbed version...the official US version not even out...

Yeah, if u want ori going for like cheap (1/2 price) go to Kota Raya bus stop in KL...LG floor...all there...

BOOTLEGs damn cheap now...from china mass production...like 3bucks per disc in Subang Jaya...so its like less than 10 bucks for a 16 episode drama....but it sucks the quality...cos audio is in mandarin...subs chinese....soemtimes the audio switches to cantonese...dunno why....

Good quality bootlegs onli at SS2/Chowyeong pasar malam...monday nights and thursday nights but more ex abit about (RM35)....or the best is JB (land of piracy)....

Ep.23 BTS Link for pennyloo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCU1oU2DtjY

It was so sweet of JJH when he was crying and coverin up by walkin away and suddenly YEH's head hits the door, he then immediately ran to her to see how she was aww it was so sweet!! You should see it by yourself. I guess that's the part when YEH asked "why are you crying oppa?" *wink wink* mayb he was thinking that he won't be seeing her when Goong 1 ends *bubblesss* :D

Thank You so So much for all the links and the eng translation...i'm banana (chinese but non verbal...so chinese subs wont do)....can i post that translations up in the comments for the vid...will credit liquidfir for it...it seems there are some goongers....requesting for translations there...pooor them...

BTW, liquidfir is singaporean right??? she's korean??? and she subs the drama too....Just curious....Thanks...

Guest mizzlinhie

yeah i think you should post it up for them :D they'll be so happy if you did, and if someone could hardsub this OMG that'll be awsome.

oH Yeah ... it's JJH ... sorry for the mistake ...

i think it's U mag last week ...

you read that ...

can someone upload all the wallies ...

either official website or self-make ...

i want to use it for desktop ... and

also my mobile ...

btw ... nice picture for Goong 2 ...

mizzxsadxeyez

Guest mizzlinhie

can someone upload all the wallies ...

either official website or self-make ...

i want to use it for desktop ... and

also my mobile ...

Here are some old wallpp for you, credit to the ones who make it.

wallgoong.jpg

photo25611no1707719pb.jpg

wallshinandchaegyung1.jpg

goongcgslovedallalong9ud.jpg

goongcgskonstantine4ry.jpg

wall1a.jpg

I'll up more later if you want more

Guest jamieyn

I was at S&M Plaza a few days ago and couldn't find any bootlegs. U r right I bought mine cheap at SS2

for RM 48. Unfortunately 8 ep. in 1 HDVD. Quality not so good. Language in both Korean and Mand, Eng subtitle not so good but Mand subtitle is better. I wanted to buy the box set. I was told there are 1 pink and 1 black DVD box set. 1 from China n 1 from HK. Hmmm....which one has better english sub ?

Thanks for the info. I will check out CheowYang

Probably BOOTLEg (i mean definitely)...cos my aunt in JohorBharu got the bootleg chinese subbed version...the official US version not even out...

Yeah, if u want ori going for like cheap (1/2 price) go to Kota Raya bus stop in KL...LG floor...all there...

BOOTLEGs damn cheap now...from china mass production...like 3bucks per disc in Subang Jaya...so its like less than 10 bucks for a 16 episode drama....but it sucks the quality...cos audio is in mandarin...subs chinese....soemtimes the audio switches to cantonese...dunno why....

Good quality bootlegs onli at SS2/Chowyeong pasar malam...monday nights and thursday nights but more ex abit about (RM35)....or the best is JB (land of piracy)....

Thank You so So much for all the links and the eng translation...i'm banana (chinese but non verbal...so chinese subs wont do)....can i post that translations up in the comments for the vid...will credit liquidfir for it...it seems there are some goongers....requesting for translations there...pooor them...

BTW, liquidfir is singaporean right??? she's korean??? and she subs the drama too....Just curious....Thanks...

Archived