[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

does anyone know if CG was sent to MACAU? was that the country she was sent? And what was the name of the chapel they got married in?

they went to macau to film the last part of the last episode~~

and yes she was send to macau.

and for the name of that chapel. maybe rebby can ans since she was out live reporter from macau at that time =D

there are 2 different places for the wedding:

indoor : Instituto Para os Assuntos Civicos d Municipais (IACM)

http://www.iacm.gov.mo/

248768bj.th.jpg

this is the outside view... we cannot enter to watch the filming so yeah...

27030600116wx.jpg

outdoor : St Francis Xavier (Coloane)

http://www.olamacauguide.com/xavierchurch.html

248895yk.th.jpg

both places are far apart, IACM is in macau city central while St Francis Xavier is at Coloane - most of the filming took place in Coloane - when Shin met CG again, the restaurant & egg-tart feeding, CG's cycling, and the private resi (CG's home).. and westin resort (where Shin's grandma stayed)

do not hotlink to my images ;)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizzlinhie

ohhh wow...thank Rebby, you're so lucky that you get to see them :) I'm so jealous of you hihi...

Guest shinny3

I saw a little bit of Goong, and it wasn't that good... The girl main character isn't such a good actor. I didn't like her at all. They're all awkward....

Guest Victoria

I saw a little bit of Goong, and it wasn't that good... The girl main character isn't such a good actor. I didn't like her at all. They're all awkward....

okay?... but you only saw "a little bit".. i suggest you watch the whole drama before you judge..

which part is awkward? .. :unsure:

--ooh you should kinda edit your post, some ppol myt not like what u said.. lolz--

Guest zanyde

erm actually u're not supposed to request for subs ~

but anyways , i believe the WithS2 subbing team is planning to sub Goong Special 1.5 later on ,

just haf to wait patiently ~ it will be released by them when it's ready ~ ;)

Oh... oops I'm sorry I must have missed the part on not requesting. :S My bad! Sorry!

Guest mizzlinhie

yeah you should see the whole drama before judgin it . To be honest, you're the first one who ever say Goong is not good lolz :crazy: YEH did an extremely good job on it. I recommend you to see it again :) You'll regret it if you didnt hahaha :rolleyes:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Watching Goong for the second time...

Watching again because of Yul (Kim Jung Hoon)... ^^

Finding things I didn't notice the first time around... :D

Guest thesarahchong

Almost all comedy-dramas are in some way a bit overdone & not liked at first. At least for me. I started watching Goong because of the hype about it, and at the beginning it wasn't to my liking. After sticking through the first few episodes, it was endearing enough and I was soon enough hooked. The thing about the character of Chaekyung is the fact that she is supposed to be a clumsy, high school girl who almost sticks out like a sore thumb. That's the way it is for most dramas these days. They make silly mistakes and it's not really a matter of the acting, but rather the role that they are supposed to play. So once you get over that, it's actually quite good. (: I hope you keep watching it and find it to your liking.

Guest mizzlinhie

do anybody have the picture where it has CG and Shin together holding a baby? i remember it appeared in an episode but I 4got which one... I been lookin 4 that one for a long time ^_^

You mean these pics ??

GOONG14.jpg

aww the baby is so kuteee, the combination of Shin and Chaegyun :D kute!! I want to pinch that baby! >_<

cutefamily.jpg

I think you're talkin about the 1st one since the 2nd one is photoshopped? :blush:

What a kute family :)

Guest sunshine4ever

You mean these pics ??

GOONG14.jpg

aww the baby is so kuteee, the combination of Shin and Chaegyun :D kute!! I want to pinch that baby! >_<

cutefamily.jpg

I think you're talkin about the 1st one since the 2nd one is photoshopped? :blush:

awww, the second one looks cute though

You mean these pics ??

GOONG14.jpg

cutefamily.jpg

omg the first one is the one I'm lookin for!! hehe their a cute family!! thank u soo much :D

Guest chuckihaterpet

Anyone please help! I want to buy this series, but I can't find it on YesAsia. Can anybody please give me a link to where I can buy the series with eng. sub? Thanks!

Guest mizzlinhie

Anyone please help! I want to buy this series, but I can't find it on YesAsia. Can anybody please give me a link to where I can buy the series with eng. sub? Thanks!

We're still waiting for the US Edition to release. I think it'll takes sometimes...so please wait patiently :D I believe most of us are waiting too :blush: You can only find the official edition with no english sub on Yesasia right now. Unless you want to buy those bootlegg version of Goong, which I don't recommend becuz I heard the quality aren't that good :sweatingbullets:

I'm gonna use their character's name... since I don't know the guy's real name. lol.

Actually compared to the guys who played Shin and Yul... the main girl's acting is pretty good. In my opinion, her acting isn't bad at all for a newbie...

Shin and Yul on the other hand are very lacking in the acting area. Truthfully, Shin's character would have been more appealing at the beginning if his acting was well portrayed... Shin's character is stiff like a wood... I know that he is supposed to be emotionless but "cool" at the beginning, but somehow.... he wasn't able to do that well.

Yul's acting isn't that great either. Initially, I thought his acting is decent... but as I watched, I noticed that his character, his tone of voice, his movement... EVERYTHING is just flat and one dimensional.

Now, about the drama... The first 12 episodes were dreadful for me. I was kinda bored :sweatingbullets: But I was determined to finish it because I spent so much time downloading it, so I had to force myself... I'm glad that I did because the drama got better.

I was more of a Yul fan at the beginning, but he got so annoying towards the end.

Shin, the character I hated and find unattractive at the beginning, became cute and more attractive toward the end.

So it pretty much reverse itself

And Eun Hye... I actually like her in here.

IMO, they should have cut the first 12 episodes in half....

Overall, I enjoyed watching this drama. :)

Hi, i am new here. Just leave 4 epi to finished watching it ...

what i must said ...

THIS IS the only Comedy drama that i had watched and

it's the BEST ...

so funny the CG ... she is extremely make for that role ...

and i love watching her with Shin ...

and i know that she was not the first choice for it ...

there was 2 others gals being elected ... but they turn down ...

luckly it's was her ... if not i wonder what's the outcome of the show ...

she really great in it ...

tonite going to watch the 21-22 epi ...

oops ... yeah i remember that they are going to shoot the second season

this coming september ... and she is only the ONE confirm in it ...

i really hope that the rest would join her ...

show without the original person wouldn't be nice anymore ...

btw ... does anyone has nice pictures of both CG and Shin together ..

i would like to put on my desktop or mobile ...

Hahaha ... now i will come here more often ...

Guest jnccrs

I really liked Yoon Eun Hye's portrayal of Chaegyun eventhough she's just a newbie in acting I thought she did extremely well. Because of her, I found this series very entertaining.

Guest kimbab_luvah

I just remembered, but my mom said that in like episode 23 or 24, where shin was crying like crazy( and it looked like he was really crying) because chaegyung had to go to macau, and he was sad, well, I guess, he wasn't supposed to cry at that part, but he got so into it, and started crying, and then the director was like "Why are you crying?"

Archived