[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asterionlhs

i was re-watching Goong and noticed that Shin sometimes calls CG "Myorn Nam Pyeong" what does it mean exactly?

The meaning of "명랑병(Myoung-rang-byoung)" is merriness disease literally. this nickname reflects the personality of cheakyoung which is pathologically joyful.

Guest mizzlinhie

CG, couldn’t you tell that he’d fallen for you,

Though he ignores and tried to act like it’s not true?

He would feel angry when you’re with another guy,

Get irritated, mad, as these feelings he tried to identify.

Are all guys stubborn when it comes to love,

Or just the ones that always putted love above?

Girl, keep trying don’t ask him why,

God will protect your love from way up high.

It’s all fated, all meant to be,

Appreciate it; take the time to see.

This game called love is a lose or take,

So take your chances for life’s own sake.

You’re almost there, couldn’t you feel the score,

That his heart beats faster for you more and more?

When you’re hurt he rushes to see why,

When you’re down he’s there right by your side.

I don’t disagree that he’s quiet, stubborn, and cold,

That’s why girl you got to be stronger, forward, and bold.

Keep believing, put some faith on love’s creator,

‘Cause the ice will have to melt sooner or later.

This one was written on the earlier eps. where Cg started to feel comfortable with Shin then out of nowhere Hyorin jumped in and messed everything up <_< hehe it's my fav. so hope you like it! There's more, but i got to dig them up somewhere in my files :sweatingbullets:

Hey AznGrlz, I love your poems :D Thx for sharing...Yeah , I also agree with you about choosing Shin :D I think Shin is way better, Yul is a bit boring. Shin is so romantic too :D Remember the part when he takes CG to the beach to see sunrise or sumthing, and remember when they were looking at stars... :blush:

Guest BhUterFly05

I just finished this last night....thanx for the subs again!!!! Anyweiz... they were sooo sweet with each other toward the ending...Shin and Chaegyung finally confessed their feelings for one another, at that point as was screaming... When they also promised to one another that they wouldn't separate no matter what...i was crying along with them...it was a touching love story...

This drama informs the story of two strangers coming together and learning to love one another...no matter what the obstacles were, both characters fought it hard and waited for peace.... and realized that they want to love one another not of the titles they have in their lives...but simply as man and woman.

I thought that it was very sweet...some bitter moments...but was worth watching until 3 a.m.

Guest guccigal

Question guys:

Did they or didn't they make love? (Shin n CG?) I find it ironic that they didn't share the same room in Macau. CG was looking at Shin's picture in her room.

I hope Season two will give us more of Shin n CG's romance. Season 1 is lacking in Shin n Cg romance I reckon. But overall a great series.

Thanks subbers!! :D

Question guys:

Did they or didn't they make love? (Shin n CG?) I find it ironic that they didn't share the same room in Macau. CG was looking at Shin's picture in her room.

I hope Season two will give us more of Shin n CG's romance. Season 1 is lacking in Shin n Cg romance I reckon. But overall a great series.

Thanks subbers!! :D

that is still being investigated :lol:

as to why they didn't share a room in Macau... there was some ackwardness between the couple (at the poolside after taehwang taehou mama went to rest) so it's probably more weird for them to share a room after being separated for a few months - they had never offiically shared a room (omit the hapbang and room sharing at Yul's bday party since both ended with a slap :phew: ) so there might be uneasiness if they were to do so in Macau...

Guest alexis731

what was that episode were CG ran away and went to the amusement park with Yul? thanks! I didnt get to watch it well..gotta find it..

That was Episode 14 :)

Hard to cure the Goong addiction I have to watch at least 2 episodes before I go to sleep...yaay

Guest wakeywakey

OMG ..a bit late..but YAY!!! the GOONG cast will be back! YAY!!! excitement!! yay!! Shin and CG!! yay!! i can't wait to see GOong 2..just like everybody else.! its such good news! and i hope the subbers will still be there for us! Thanks Subbers!

Guest chynna02

omg im starting to like this drama!!!! itz so kewl :):) i like the story a lot... and kim jung hoon is hot! haha ;DD

gosh i need to finish watching this before season 2.. lol :rolleyes:

Guest mizzlinhie

just take your times chynna, you'll have to wait 10 more months before the season 2 going to be out. :) Must be patient and wait for some goong 2 news from MBC :D I wonder when are they going to start filming ?? in May or June maybe???

just take your times chynna, you'll have to wait 10 more months before the season 2 going to be out. :) Must be patient and wait for some goong 2 news from MBC :D I wonder when are they going to start filming ?? in May or June maybe???

Hwang In Roi has announced this a while ago, that the pre-production will start in May, while the filming is scheduled for August, for February 2007 release. Of course, this is just an estimate... it could take more or less time to finish everything.. before it'll be ready to air.

i saw alot of bootleg version of goong out in the movies and i have to hold myself back from not buying it and waiting for the real dvd one.they actually have one that say princess hours season 2 on there too.i was laughing when i saw it.im happy that JJH and YEH are coming back for s2.now everyone can relax now about worrying that JJH wont be back.

i saw alot of bootleg version of goong out in the movies and i have to hold myself back from not buying it and waiting for the real dvd one.they actually have one that say princess hours season 2 on there too.i was laughing when i saw it.im happy that JJH and YEH are coming back for s2.now everyone can relax now about worrying that JJH wont be back.

Wow! so, the whole cast is coming back?!...That is just great :D

The only thing I'm worried about is how will they use new plots in the new season 2....Since, they seem to have pushed it to the limit with Yul exposing the truth....It would be kind of odd him coming back into the palace...and also what about Shin he is no longer crown prince right?!....I'm not sure how the writers will put in CG being with child in Season 2...It would make more sense if she was not...I think perhaps the grandmother was mistaken at the end...Remember she still thinks that the night they were force to share a room that they mated...So, like in the manhwa the grandmother might keep pushing for them to bring her a grand child... I'm not to happy about a possible season 2 :unsure:

I mean they did a bad job in how they ended season 1...I hope with season 2 it's much better...

Guest Pikachu

Wow! so, the whole cast is coming back?!...That is just great :D

The only thing I'm worried about is how will they use new plots in the new season 2....Since, they seem to have pushed it to the limit with Yul exposing the truth....It would be kind of odd him coming back into the palace...and also what about Shin he is no longer crown prince right?!....I'm not sure how the writers will put in CG being with child in Season 2...It would make more sense if she was not...I think perhaps the grandmother was mistaken at the end...Remember she still thinks that the night they were force to share a room that they mated...So, like in the manhwa the grandmother might keep pushing for them to bring her a grand child... I'm not to happy about a possible season 2 :unsure:

I mean they did a bad job in how they ended season 1...I hope with season 2 it's much better...

Well, we've only heard news about JJH, YEH, KJH's confirmation.. I don't think they'll announce any other minor characters as they sign on, but maybe collectively in one big press release we'll know who else will be coming back.

As for Yul... yes. I'm kind of worried about what he'll do once he's back. I'm hoping they won't make his character as bad/sad as it was during the first season, but I can't think of things that may pose a lot of conflict in the drama (other than Hyo Rin coming back to try to steal Shin again.. but let's not think about that. :P). XDDD:;;

I'm really excited for Goong 2 too since the ending left so much questions to be answered. But honestly speaking, although I like CG and Shin as a couple, the couple that actually interests me is the two friends - the one who called CG's friend his 'swan'. Hehe.

Guest mizzlinhie

I'm really excited for Goong 2 too since the ending left so much questions to be answered. But honestly speaking, although I like CG and Shin as a couple, the couple that actually interests me is the two friends - the one who called CG's friend his 'swan'. Hehe.

I like that couple too!!! :P they're so kute...I think they'll be in the season 2 since nothing really going on between them at the end of season 1 :huh: They'll probably going out on season 2 then hihi...well i hope so :)

Archived