[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

OMG. damm there goes another bubble...

rebby~i think i got plenty of bubbles when it comes to yeh and jjh.. jeez.

anywayz..

romy06 : they use honorific form to each other... STILL??? manz.. -.-

i thought it is about time to remove the Sshi and ehem...*cough* get unpolite with each other..

*brooding....*

^_^ PandaBear...

lol, all my bubbles have popped when it comes to those 2!

now i just want them really really close like bestfriends or

something. then in season 2, maybe there will be hope :P

FBGI fruits <333 luvsss

ohmygoshsocute1bu.jpg

imbc

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AznGrlz

so they did do it?? is that why she's pregnant :blush: ?? lol...oh gosh can't wait for season 2 :D

So far all the clues are telling us that hehe including the wild egg tart cravings and everything just makes sense... :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ngx64t <=== for those who can't get enough of yul...here's a special made mv for him! I used a song called Mai La Nguoi Den Sau that's roughly translated by me to Will Forever Be The Last. It's basically saying that he's crazily in love with this girl, but she already loved someone else so his love came second place. Like Yul, he loves Cg, but he's just a bit late and Cg fell for Shin :ph34r: However, he's willing to love this girl forever even if it means going through all these pains for coming last. Lol i came across the male version while looking for another song and the feeling was just like one of those :why didn't i wish for a million dollars instead: thing. I hope you like it!!!! Here's a rough word for word translation by me...i kinda had to move words around so they make sense in english :sweatingbullets: :warning= if you're crazy about yul, you might want to bring along some tissues, 'cause you'll be seeing yul cry a lot:

Why am I always in love with you?

Willing to love you with all of my life?

I never knew my love came last…

Today I want to forget you,

But my heart keeps thinking, missing you.

Oh my love, where should I turn now?

If one day we’re going to part, I will never forget your words.

I still hope one day we’ll be together, sharing pains and happiness in life.

If one day we’re going to part, I will bring with me, your love.

Is it because this world is frozen, that’s why love is simply forgotten?

Because I will forever be the last person,

That’s why I’ll love you in pain.

My dreams are quickly fading.

I’m thirsted for your love.

Knowing that I’ll forever come second,

That’s why we have to part.

edit- Omg! Angeline, that pic is too cute for words!!! :faints:

Guest gracew

Hi !

I enjoyed this drama and am addicted to it as well. I'm planning to rewatch it for the ? times.

It's also good news if KJH (Yul) can come back. I like him too. If JJH cannot come back....I guess they'd have to kill of the character off and start something afresh for CG and Yul.

BTW....I need a favour from some kind souls....the megaupload doesn't work for my country anymore...everytime I tried using megaupload..it says the quota has all been taken up.

If someone can send it to YouSendIt for me...the nice song...normally come son when it's sad moments...ie...when CG was running after the car with Shin in it...in ep 24. The lyrics say 'I miss you again....'. Don't know the title.

Thanks in advance !!!!

:P:P

Guest mizzlinhie

i love that parrot song, one of my favorite out of all the songs in goong ost. :) the lyric is just so meaningful and sad . Thank you.

You also have to consider that they were onset with alot of older people and wouldnt it be rude while everyone is using honorifics but both of you are speaking informally.

its all about respect and of course you have to consider that they were being professional about the whole thing since they were WORKING.

Maybe the bubble hasnt burst yet ;)

yes.. hahaa... you said it for me so i won't need to reply to your PM :lol:

in fact, taehwang taehou mama also use honorific greetings to other crew members (people younger than her, and/or 'lower' ranking), not polite/informal terms like annyeong haseyo but super polite annyeong hashipnika :) so i won't be much surprise the rest of the team members (crew + cast) are all very polite with one another even though they are friendly/close with each other...

Guest savisrich

lol! My friend is sitting here laughing her @$$ off 'cause she was thinking the exact same thing, but i debated saying it can't be...we had a lil bet that if one person agrees with her in the goong thread, i'll have to buy her ice cream for a whole month :sweatingbullets: hehe she's telling me to say thank you to you for her :ph34r:

hahaha...good to know that I'm not the only one who had that idea...

I think they look kinda good together :D

Not sure how old Choi sang gong is though in the show...but i'm sure shes not that old :D:D:D

even if she is.....she's still HOT HOT HOT!

Guest hopelisa

OMG. damm there goes another bubble...

rebby~i think i got plenty of bubbles when it comes to yeh and jjh.. jeez.

anywayz..

romy06 : they use honorific form to each other... STILL??? manz.. -.-

i thought it is about time to remove the Sshi and ehem...*cough* get unpolite with each other..

*brooding....*

i shall keep the rest of the thought to myself.. *runs off to study korean...*

Actually I don't think what KJH said is close to fact. It's so weird.

I just considered it as management company's strategy that had rumor subsided.

coz we know KJH is in the same management company as YEH n he had to give some clarification.

Hi goongers... This is my very first post in this thread. I just want to say that I enjoy reading the posts here so much. I feel so happy knowing that there are people just like me who are addicted to goong!!!:) Anyway, I just want to ask a few questions. First, is it really confirmed that Shin gave up his position as crown prince to his sister? What happened to CG's comment that she thinks that Shin is the only one suitable for the position? Another is how come it took Shin quite sometime before he actually went after CG? Shin was found innocent of the crime right? then how come he didnt come after her? Next is... what was the reason why only Queen Mother came with Shin to Macau? Lastly, did they get married because their previous one became null and void after Shin stepped down??

Thanks so much guys!!!!

Okay, so I finally finished watching Goong last night (thanks to the fan subbing team!) and I have a couple questions.

What is with the king? For HOW many episodes was he playing favorites with Yul against his own son, Shin, but when Y has the press conference and takes the blame for the fire (that his evil mom started, ghrr...) all the king can say it "well, now that's all cleared up, I have faith in Shin" blah blah blah!

I mean, I know K-dramas are notorious for rushing the endings, but c'mon! I was like "WHAT??? that's his only reaction??" Shouldn't it have been a bigger scandal in the nation that the second in line to the throne [supposedly] did all these evil things to grab the top spot??

I'm sorry, but I think the king is the character who annoyed me most throughout the drama (which is saying a lot considering how disappointed I was in this one overall, sorry Goongers...)

First, is it really confirmed that Shin gave up his position as crown prince to his sister? What happened to CG's comment that she thinks that Shin is the only one suitable for the position? Another is how come it took Shin quite sometime before he actually went after CG? Shin was found innocent of the crime right? then how come he didnt come after her? Next is... what was the reason why only Queen Mother came with Shin to Macau? Lastly, did they get married because their previous one became null and void after Shin stepped down??

from what I can tell:

1) Shin said he gave up the crown to his sister. I think that still makes him second in line to the thrown, but, the grandma said something like he was more involved in charity work since he gave up being crown prince, so...

2) CG's comment? well, that's her opinion, but it doesn't have any weight with the people of Korea or the government

3) we don't know, and it doesn't seem clear how long it had been. weeks? months?

4) CG was sent overseas as punishment for mentioning divorce, which was unrelated to what Shin was accused of

5) why did the Queen mother come with him? it sounded like they were there on some kind of charity tour

6) no, their original marriage wasn't nulled, they just wanted to kind of renew their vows as a decision they'd made for themselves, as opposed to the marriage that had been arranged by other.

Hope that helps!

there is reason why we called him pea brain king in the first place...

over-reacting when it involves his own son but so mild towards yul's owning up

perhaps that clears up any suggestions that yul could be his son too (unless he was kept in the dark when his love married his own brother)...

nonetheless, congrats for finishing GOONG mj07 :lol:

there is reason why we called him pea brain king in the first place...

over-reacting when it involves his own son but so mild towards yul's owning up

perhaps that clears up any suggestions that yul could be his son too (unless he was kept in the dark when his love married his own brother)...

nonetheless, congrats for finishing GOONG mj07 :lol:

so, do you think that Yul IS really the king's son? they never explored that possibility, though it was out there! So many dangling plot points at the end! Granted, they are planning a part 2, but most fans of the drama (on soompi anyway) seem to only be concerned about the romance b/t CG and Shin, so I can't imagine they'd focus on Yul or the parents in the future.

And like someone else mentioned, it's so painfully clear that the king doesn't love his wife, it's really heartbreaking, how can she just "retire" and move out to the summer home with him?

From the sound of their last conversation, Yul's mom wants to reform her ways, so I don't think she'll be back trying to cause trouble. Plus, she really CAN'T come back to the palace, so her part in the story is done.

I just don't see any point in a part 2. Where can they go with it? Shin's sister is the Queen, CG has already adapted to the ways of the palace, the romance is resolved, the old king and his wife are out of the picture, Yul and his mom are gone... what's left? Unless they have a completely new story of some sort?

Guest djoching

i ws just finishing watching goong when i nearly choked on the egg tart I was eating when CG brought egg tarts for her unni and for chin... we were eating the same Lord Stowe's egg tarts... yummy, CG and i have the same taste... we like Lord Stowe's egg tarts and we love SHIN too...

so, do you think that Yul IS really the king's son? they never explored that possibility, though it was out there! So many dangling plot points at the end! Granted, they are planning a part 2, but most fans of the drama (on soompi anyway) seem to only be concerned about the romance b/t CG and Shin, so I can't imagine they'd focus on Yul or the parents in the future.

And like someone else mentioned, it's so painfully clear that the king doesn't love his wife, it's really heartbreaking, how can she just "retire" and move out to the summer home with him?

From the sound of their last conversation, Yul's mom wants to reform her ways, so I don't think she'll be back trying to cause trouble. Plus, she really CAN'T come back to the palace, so her part in the story is done.

I just don't see any point in a part 2. Where can they go with it? Shin's sister is the Queen, CG has already adapted to the ways of the palace, the romance is resolved, the old king and his wife are out of the picture, Yul and his mom are gone... what's left? Unless they have a completely new story of some sort?

hmm probably the season 2 is to explore the little winny question marks they left imprinted all over season1.

but i still think season2 is redundant.. but since there is a season2.. there is something to look forward to.

So i guess we will have to leave it up to mr director and ms/mr scriptwriter to decide.

Archived