[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DallasE

thx you so much for the info !!!!! :D

so bad that i missed his interview, i didn't know that it was today >< damn it !

helenou, fret not! I've uploaded the clips. Check them out in JJH's thread.

Joo JiHoon's thread

1144152216_snsanfdmlwlgns.jpg

Guest BiNueng

Hi there!!!

I'm posting in this topic for the first time yeyy!!

But I've been reading this topic since the middle Ep of Goong.

And I wanna say that you guys rockkkk!!!! I love everything you wrote, they're so hilarious!! lol

Anyway, I missed the show, too...><

Hope there'll be on CB soon though! ^^

PS. OMO!! The BigungMama dolls are so lovely~~ I want them alllllll!!!!

Guest jaitee

REMINDER!

tO ALL GOONGERS AND SHIN CAMPERS! :w00t:

for those who can watch online programmes,

Tonight KBS 2 is showing YUNYEGAJUNGE show

(which JJH flimed on 5/4 near Erhwa Woman's University)

9pm Korea's time(spore's time 8pm)

ENJOY! :blush:

can someone upload this since i couldnt watch it online??

Guest helenou

helenou, fret not! I've uploaded the clips. Check them out in JJH's thread.

Joo JiHoon's thread

Thx you so so much for the links !!!! :D you rock !!!!!!!

yesterday night i watched again Goong 1.5 (with cn sub wowo lol ) !! and each time i laugh so much during the NG times !!! ^^"" and when i saw the caps you've done of JJH expression im :lol:

have you noticed, there's one scene where JJH takes off his belt and all and when the scene started he was so embarrassed, and when he licked it, it was so funny adn you can see YEH behind who "hit "his back loooool cute and funny !!! ( so confortable with each other)

Guest vondunker

well, i thought Goong was overrated when i see the no. of threads it has last time.

So i've dL-ed them and im around Ep.16 now. Well i can say i totally love it.

However theres something im really puzzled with. Theres only 20 episodes for Goong right? PLus some seasonal (extras?) yeah. can somebody nice tell me much more bout it.

well, i thought Goong was overrated when i see the no. of threads it has last time.

So i've dL-ed them and im around Ep.16 now. Well i can say i totally love it.

However theres something im really puzzled with. Theres only 20 episodes for Goong right? PLus some seasonal (extras?) yeah. can somebody nice tell me much more bout it.

hihi i am glad u joined the goong fanatic club lOlx..

no.. goong : 24 episodes long + 1.5goong special (this is an official cast interview, 1.5hrs long)

the other extras Ngs, Behind the scenes, interviews it is all separated =>

they have official Behind the scenes released by MBC and some Ngs in Happytimes, and individual interviews of JJh and YEh by Sbs i think

Guest vondunker

^ hey ~ thanks so much!! cuz i saw only up to Ep20 at one of the clubbox that im dL-ing off at. think im gonna visit the CB thread for more details.

thankyou you goonified shin camper. haa.

Guest h3ll0g00dby3

are there any subs for the 1.5 special?

lol i was still laughing when i couldn't understand most of it.

Guest bluenitesky

Is JJH and YEH dating in real life, cuz i see so many post talking about it and i dunno if its real or not

Guest hsinyi069

I just read it from HK Newspaper...

Isn't the press trying to give us a hint that they are really in love or something?

[2006-04-09] 朱智勛 尹恩惠結伴往峇里島充電

不久前播映完畢的韓劇《宮》,捧紅了一眾年輕新人,其中飾演皇太子的朱智勛和太子妃的尹恩惠,人氣更是高企,在戲中他們經常打情罵俏,戲外也傳出兩人「弄假成真」,戀情秘密開始。 ---> REALLY????? OH YES!!!???!! :D:P :blush:

可是由始至終朱智勛與尹恩惠只承認是兄妹情,不過當電視劇尾聲播出兩人的熱吻鏡頭後,影迷都覺得兩人之間不止兄妹情如此簡單。 (OF course, we, fans dun't want them to be just bro-sis.. we want them to be LOVERS!!!!!!!! :D )

日前,便有傳媒爆料指朱智勛與尹恩惠雙雙同赴印尼的峇里島,表面上是為雜誌拍攝封面,實質是爭取一個雙雙遠離本土,好好一起充電的機會。 (Did any of the Korean NR mention this? I dun't recall...)

兩人一起搭乘同一班飛機前往度假勝地峇里島,預計停留6天的時間。不過,朱智勛與尹恩惠十分有默契,對這個工作計劃雙雙封嘴不願多提。■文:飛馬 / 文匯報

Guest sweet_treats1812

Isn't the press trying to give us a hint that they are really in love or something?

不久前播映完畢的韓劇《宮》,捧紅了一眾年輕新人,其中飾演皇太子的朱智勛和太子妃的尹恩惠,人氣更是高企,在戲中他們經常打情罵俏,戲外也傳出兩人「弄假成真」,戀情秘密開始。 ---> REALLY????? OH YES!!!???!! :D:P :blush:

可是由始至終朱智勛與尹恩惠只承認是兄妹情,不過當電視劇尾聲播出兩人的熱吻鏡頭後,影迷都覺得兩人之間不止兄妹情如此簡單。 (OF course, we, fans dun't want them to be just bro-sis.. we want them to be LOVERS!!!!!!!! :D )

日前,便有傳媒爆料指朱智勛與尹恩惠雙雙同赴印尼的峇里島,表面上是為雜誌拍攝封面,實質是爭取一個雙雙遠離本土,好好一起充電的機會。 (Did any of the Korean NR mention this? I dun't recall...)

兩人一起搭乘同一班飛機前往度假勝地峇里島,預計停留6天的時間。不過,朱智勛與尹恩惠十分有默契,對這個工作計劃雙雙封嘴不願多提。■文:飛馬 / 文匯報

uummm...can u please translate to english? :lol: what does it say exactly?

Guest helenou

不久前播映完畢的韓劇《宮》,捧紅了一眾年輕新人,其中飾演皇太子的朱智勛和太子妃的尹恩惠,人氣更是高企,在戲中他們經常打情罵俏,戲外也傳出兩人「弄假成真」,戀情秘密開始。

可是由始至終朱智勛與尹恩惠只承認是兄妹情,不過當電視劇尾聲播出兩人的熱吻鏡頭後,影迷都覺得兩人之間不止兄妹情如此簡單。

日前,便有傳媒爆料指朱智勛與尹恩惠雙雙同赴印尼的峇里島,表面上是為雜誌拍攝封面,實質是爭取一個雙雙遠離本土,好好一起充電的機會。

兩人一起搭乘同一班飛機前往度假勝地峇里島,預計停留6天的時間。不過,朱智勛與尹恩惠十分有默契,對這個工作計劃雙雙封嘴不願多提。

■文:飛馬 / 文匯報

sweet_treats1812 here is the translation in general ^^

this article is saying that in the drama JJH plays the crown prince and YEH the crown princess, that in the drama their characters always fight lol but in real life, they may secretly dating !

they say that in real life they are more like a brother/sister, but in the drama they played lovers etc .. and so all the fans think that this relation bro/sis wont be easy.

then the 2 last paragraph deal with their trip in Bali, the photos for mag and the fact that they took the same plane.

Guest FoxxiDork85

man...I'm so anxious to know what the heck they are doing right now in Bali...*sigh*. hehe. In the mean time, I'll just browse threads after threads. ^.^

Guest angelzstar

can some kind soul upload the subs for ep 12-15? The d-addicts site is not working and my clubbox is not d/ling.....all i need are the subs....i already have the episodes >.< Please, please, please :tears:

Archived