[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Dee hun, you know I<3U, rite? lolz. Thank youuuuuuuuuu ^__________^

LAPAMPAM rocks!! :lol:

^_^ sometimes I think I really want to make a virtual gallery to host all her pics and show it to the whole entire virtual-world, coz they are just superb beyond words!

Jess, Audrey, and all my other lovelies,... I'm glad we have cleared up the 'confusion' with those coincidence thinggie, lol!

In the mean time, I'm just gonna try reaaaaly hard to recuperate with my withdrawal with lots of Goong pics and whatnot.

As for Goong 1.5 subs,...

hang in there guys!

my dearest team is working real hard to make sure we're still on schedule in releasing our subs.

So, any form of support is appreciated!

You'll definitely see if new subs are posted or released! Very hard to miss, really :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaw.. Shenny dear *huggles you real tight!* :)

Yes, for the billionth time.. Please don't ask for subs, okie people? I know that those who are familiar with our thread rules already know about this very well *and those who are familiar with me also know that this is just a friendly reminder, right?*. Don't give anymore pressure to our subbers, alrighty?

If you are worried about backlogging, you can also check out the Goong subtitle thread on d-addicts. The S2 subbing team will also post them there as well.

Guest laceytam

does someone notice in g-market?

i have look many clothes that YEH wear in goong and there was many other model that wears cg´s clothes too

but nobody look so good like YEH

does anybody thinks like me or i am the only one?

Guest spencer08

does anybody here have the songs played on ep. 23 (scene where CG saw an article about shin then shin came and hugged her) time: 32:34 and (when CG and shin were talking then they soon hugged each other and cried ) time: 44:42??? :sweatingbullets:

i was looking for it for ages but i had no luck :tears:

can somebody help???

thanks you guys...

Guest chuck97

I think you definetly should check it out :) I think that some parts are a bit draggy (like around esp. 19-22) and the beginning is a bit slow. But the storyline eventually picks up. Then it gets better and better ! plus the JJH look hotter and hotter hehe...(okay... that a bit off topic here :phew: ). Also, the set & background in this drama are so beautiful and refreshing !

I'll check it out. I like the songs, music in the series.

Guest laceytam

does anybody here have the songs played on ep. 23 (scene where CG saw an article about shin then shin came and hugged her) time: 32:34 and (when CG and shin were talking then they soon hugged each other and cried ) time: 44:42??? :sweatingbullets:

i was looking for it for ages but i had no luck :tears:

can somebody help???

thanks you guys...

i think the second one you can find it in the OST

but the first one not

i am looking the one in epi 23 when shins parents talking about cg leaving or in epi 24 after the running scene and yul burn the pics from the king and yul´s mum

Guest kimbab_luvah

My mom and I agree that no matter how much joo ji hoon and yoon eun hye look cute together, for some reason I wish they didn't date, cause I don't want to have them break up! Especially while they're shooting the second season of Goong! They're like a couple that I wish were together, but then I don't want them together! But they look SO cute together! I know, I'm being really confusing, heheheh........

My mom and I agree that no matter how much joo ji hoon and yoon eun hye look cute together, for some reason I wish they didn't date, cause I don't want to have them break up! Especially while they're shooting the second season of Goong! They're like a couple that I wish were together, but then I don't want them together! But they look SO cute together! I know, I'm being really confusing, heheheh........

Actually you brought up an interesting point there :) I happen to know that there are numerous of Goongers here that have the same thought. Who wouldn't want to see them going out for real? *sorry KJG&YEH X-Man fans kekeke*.. but I totally understand that some people worry if they break up somewhere down the road before Season 2 even starts shooting. So yeah, I guess we want them to have something broiling between them, but we don't want it to get overcooked "i know, it's a weird connotation, whatever" :P I'm happy enough if they are just attracted to each other.. *for now* :sweatingbullets:

Guest hsiao23

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REUPLOAD GOONG EPISODE 16 HQ...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, IT'S THE LAST EPISODE THAT I NEED TO FINISH MY GOONG HQ 1ST SEASON.PLEASE HELP A FELLOW GOONGER OUT.

Guest chancheeching

Actually you brought up an interesting point there :) I happen to know that there are numerous of Goongers here that have the same thought. Who wouldn't want to see them going out for real? *sorry KJG&YEH X-Man fans kekeke*.. but I totally understand that some people worry if they break up somewhere down the road before Season 2 even starts shooting. So yeah, I guess we want them to have something broiling between them, but we don't want it to get overcooked "i know, it's a weird connotation, whatever" :P I'm happy enough if they are just attracted to each other.. *for now* :sweatingbullets:

yeah, just leave it to they are attracted to each other is probably the best. so there is always imagination, forever. but they do look quite good together, he is a bit too tall for her may be. with high heels should be just fine. :P

Guest 143 minwoo 012

are there any more links for goong, high quality (700MB) ? on the first page, the links all send me to different pages in this topic, but all filefront or send space links are expired. can anyone show me them?

Guest applejack

The screencaps are great! Thank u

I'm just wondering...in the hot kiss scene of Ep 23, I only see CG hand(around shin's neck and on his face)...where are Shin's hands? I wonder :phew:

Watching this drama is like watching a catwalk with a plotline...the wardrobes are really something

Guest echoRy

"a catwalk with a plotline" LOL that's beautiful... :lol:

:lol: i loved looking at their reactions to the scenes...

theimperialhouseholdspecialkor.jpg

that's right, the princess is spunky as heck...he's smirking lol

theimperialhouseholdspecialkor2.jpg

theimperialhouseholdspecialkor3.jpg

JJH's remembering how YEH's hair smelled like flowers... :D

theimperialhouseholdspecialkor1.jpg

:lol: this NG had me laughing hard. it's such a serious scene and then Shin smacks her head on the doorway...

EVERGREEN MISSES MOTH... :( THE JUNGLE FRUITS MISS YAH 2!!!

Guest michelle1124

hi there hope someone could put the pages where the summary of each episode can be located.

thx in advance

Guest echoRy

ooooo i love this reaction, JJH's face is great in these ones...don't mind YEH's face in the 1st cap, just look at JJH's face lol

can't help but love the drool fest Chae had. it was so embarrassingly funny...

theimperialhouseholdspecialkor4.jpg

:lol: i think we all laughed as much as JJH did at this scene. i still love the faces of Chae's handmaidens, so funny...

i wonder if that really hurt, but Shin looks like he enjoyed doing it...JJH too :D

lol i still laugh at this and just as hard...

Guest much_love_87

omg look at JJH's expression.. he looks so embarrassed.. omg.. hahahahahah i love this scene when shin n cg were in the same bedroom...

Archived