[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest microsoft

Can anybody help me how to purchase OST of Princess hours in yeasia.com bec. its my first tym.... HELP ME.... THANKS :):)

DEE, hun, yes I love your banner, no touch up needed, no color blending, just a simple picture that holds such a special moment. hehe...

Thanks, hun, for the caps of eppie 23. I swear it felt like watching the whole eppie again. It's nice to see them, and whoever this "Lapampam" is, he/she is much appreciated for giving us great and clear caps, plus a major thanks to you for sharing them with us.

My GOONG withdrawal is torture, especially trying to adjust to life again is tough, lol. For 3 months I devoted myself to GOONG and now that there is none for 10 months, I'm slowly trying to get back to reality. Aish.

So the two are in Bali, respectively doing seperate shoots, eh? That's good. It may be just a coincidence that they're going to Bali together, on the same day, on the same flight, and possibly seated next to each other, and it may even be a coincidence that EH might lay her head on JH's shoulder during the flight, and it may even be a coincidence that they'll even be staying the same hotel, but hey, coincedences do happen, hehe.

I hope they're given their space and privacy. As much as I want them together, I don't want them to be deprived of their privacy just cause 90% of their fans want them together. Good luck to both of them.

PS: My "Evergreen" tree, I miss ya. I miss my jungle of Fruits too! Shenny, too! I haven't seen Nancy around, but hiya babe if you're reading this!

Guest donilpark

I really want to watch dramas in the quality as good as those caps.

Maybe I should buy dvd when it comes out...

Or should I wait and get the complete pack after season 2 is over...

But what if the complete pack excludes some features in the first part or if there's a limited edition...

Guest chuck97

Anyone recommend this series? I read this series is very draggy and boring. The website, picture look very good.

Yes, I agree with you, Jess.. This Lapampam gal/guy is really something.. Thank you for always providing us with such high-quality images *saving them all :)* and thanks to Dee who always posts them for us here :lol: *huggles you*

Coincidence has its limits *bwuahahaha*.. There is a not-so-thin line between coincidence and arrangement. But yeah.. I'm starting to accept the fact that we might not be able to see any pics of the two lovebirds in Bali, that is until the spread on the magazine comes out. The reason why the TWO DIFFERENT MAGAZINES picked the exact same location is still a wonder to me.. but that's probably another "coincidence". I bet that word is YEH's publicist's favorite now *kekekeke*.. Every single time a new gossip surfaced, just blame it on the "coincidence", damn. I hope they have a fun relaxing time in Bali, and not just work and work and work. They sooo deserve to have a private time of their own, after bringing so much joy into our lives for the past 3 months *or more*. Once they're back to Korea, i'm sure all the spotlights are gonna be directed at them, especially after their Bali trip. I just hope that their relationship *whatever it maybe; lovers or close friends* will be strong enough to tackle the excessive attention they will get later on. After all, every brand new relationship needs extra care :). *Yeah, i'm a hopeless romantic. So what!*

In the mean time, I'll be patiently waiting for more news from our dearest royal couple.. and try not to get too-stressed-out from my own obsession.. *sigh*

Jess, i miss you too in our chat room !

Guest evy149

Anyone recommend this series? I read this series is very draggy and boring. The website, picture look very good.

I think you definetly should check it out :) I think that some parts are a bit draggy (like around esp. 19-22) and the beginning is a bit slow. But the storyline eventually picks up. Then it gets better and better ! plus the JJH look hotter and hotter hehe...(okay... that a bit off topic here :phew: ). Also, the set & background in this drama are so beautiful and refreshing !

Guest mintoro

here's JJH singing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=lc2ReIMInX0

he can sing. does anyone know what song that is and who sang it??

thanks for the link.

the song he sang is by tei - sarangeun... hyang girul namgigo (tei's 1st album)

u can see from the caption in the video...

haha... think JJH is tei's fan~ (yeah i love tei too)

too bad he din continues to sing the chorus part... that part is !!!

Archived