[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest miserable

^^ joeyclaire just showed me the links. but you can still upload it with ysi. just incase sendspace doesnt work for me and others can use it too.

too bad there's no HQ version.

well need to sleep guys, i'll see you tomorrow and i hope to see more pictures and news about YEH and JJH's vacation in bali. night all.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

i thot i'll just share what i saw at the airport in macau on their departure...

== something unpleasant happened, i'll not elaborate ==

== you might hv read this from the chinese forums.. ==

after the incident.. YEH went to talk to JJH and he signaled with his hand for her to sit next to him... he's on a corner seat that has a metal piece (acting like a coffee table) sticking out next to it, next to him is a fat ajusshi... and i totally didn't expect YEH would sit on that metal thingy... she probably said something to cheer him up and he smiled... (i almost melted right there!)

when clearing customs.. YEH went in after 'grandma' and JJH.. then JJH stood back and (touched her back) and let him stood in the queue infront of him... a very nice gentlemanly gesture.. but we read alot more into these small little caring actions :lol:

on top of the sharing mp3 thingy.. (i dun remember witnessing it), they do seem close to each other..

27th march morning when they left hotel for filming, YEH came out with a big plate of food... i thot she can't possibly hv such a good appetite... no... she brought it onboard the cast/crew bus and share it with JJH! :w00t:

i really hope love is in the air for them....

even if you won't elaborate, the unpleasant incident sounded really awful. I mean, i picture jjh as a very kind person and for him to kinda be sad/or sit on one corner. m thinkin that incident is kinda awful. good thing we have our princess to the rescue! :D

after reading that she made him smile, waahhhhh :D i'm so happy.... hehe

I feel like singing... You know you make me wanna (Shout!)

Kick my heels up and (Shout!)

Throw my hands up and (Shout!)

Throw my head back and (Shout!)

Come on now ...

sorry... i'm just so happy that their good friends (...ehem... if they aren't a couple) :P

Guest crazy_me

even if you won't elaborate, the unpleasant incident sounded really awful. I mean, i picture jjh as a very kind person and for him to kinda be sad/or sit on one corner. m thinkin that incident is kinda awful. good thing we have our princess to the rescue!

after reading that she made him smile, waahhhhh i'm so happy.... hehe

I feel like singing... You know you make me wanna (Shout!)

Kick my heels up and (Shout!)

Throw my hands up and (Shout!)

Throw my head back and (Shout!)

Come on now ...

sorry... i'm just so happy that their good friends (...ehem... if they aren't a couple)

i'm also wondering about the unpleasant thing.. :phew: anyways, i'm glad that YEH's there to comfort her hubby :lol:

i was literally singing while reading your comment cheli001 :lol: i like that song :D

and thanks rebby for your comment, i was smiling while reading it :lol:

i think someone commented, im sorry i forgot the username :sweatingbullets: that goong season 2 will be an entirely new drama? i mean, it won't follow what was left from season 1? if that's true, then what will be the story of season 2? :unsure:

that's fine with me, as long as YEH and JJH will be the main characters :lol:

I'm just so curious!

In the eps where CG have to watch the film with the King, I think I saw Bae Yong Joon and Yun Doo Yeon (sorry if the names are wrong!) , they were in the boat_ it's not "Untold scandal"????!!!!!

If it is... :blink: haha...watch an "erotica" film with daddy...not bad ideas !!! :vicx:

hihi... :lol:

after the incident.. YEH went to talk to JJH and he signaled with his hand for her to sit next to him... he's on a corner seat that has a metal piece (acting like a coffee table) sticking out next to it, next to him is a fat ajusshi... and i totally didn't expect YEH would sit on that metal thingy... she probably said something to cheer him up and he smiled... (i almost melted right there!)

when clearing customs.. YEH went in after 'grandma' and JJH.. then JJH stood back and (touched her back) and let him stood in the queue infront of him... a very nice gentlemanly gesture.. but we read alot more into these small little caring actions :lol:

on top of the sharing mp3 thingy.. (i dun remember witnessing it), they do seem close to each other..

27th march morning when they left hotel for filming, YEH came out with a big plate of food... i thot she can't possibly hv such a good appetite... no... she brought it onboard the cast/crew bus and share it with JJH! :w00t:

Ah..... it's very nice of YEH..... any picture???? preaty please????? :P

cheli001, agreed with the song.... hehehe..... it made me laugh. :D

You all a GREAT.... love this forum.... and Goong (no doubt, JJH and YEH) :)

Thank you for translating/the info. :)

EDIT: Is there any BTS for ep 24?

I don't mind If season 2 a new story as long we can see a lot of *loving* betweeb JJH and YEH. also the rest of the cast :)

Guest dria_ni

ow my god! the story you make is fun!! thx alot AznGrlz! cant wait to read it!

Cmon give more more!!!!!!

manz.. rebby~~~ u get to witness the "close frens" in action..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wanna go bali right now darn it.

=> sharing food is an intimate act~ wahhahaha

Guest cheli001

manz.. rebby~~~ u get to witness the "close frens" in action..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wanna go bali right now darn it.

=> sharing food is an intimate act~ wahhahaha

not only that... there's TOUCHING!!!! hahaha

omg! we have to make a list of all kinds of flirtation/intimacy between the two!!!! :w00t:

Guest soojin

hi~

actually I live in Indonesia and I want to go to bali to stalk both of them but I don't have enough info on where will they stay, the flight time etc, can someone tell me when are they going back to korea?

Guest pinkie pink

Saying hi to all GOONG fans from the Philippines!!! (waving hands) :w00t:

Kumusta po??? Especially the Shin Campers!!!!! wooohooo super pogi nya diba???

sana ipalabas sa pinas ang goong!!!!

keeping my fingers crossed that it will be shown in the Philippines as soon as possible :D

Guest rongxanhtihon

Did anyone else in here see JJH trying to hold YEH hand in the BTS of the cheek kiss scene at the theater where they pose for the media? At first I thought I was wrong, but when I replay the video, play and pause, play an pause, I was clear that he was trying to hold her hand.... and then right away it show she was moving away and fixing her shirt or something. It from the very beginning of the clip, like few seconds.

Guest linatan

yes they are rather nice, YEH even apologised to fans on their departure day for something unpleasant that happened at the airport...

just that i felt korean artistes are friendlier to their local fans maybe becuz of language problem with foreign fans, so they basically just smile and wave and its difficult to hold a conversation with them when they can hardly understand english...

hangukmal gongbuheyo~

Rebby

ty for sharing to us what happened between them. but I wondering wat bad things happened in airport. could you plz post it here as I dunno how to reach chinese. please

:tears: ty so much

Did anyone else in here see JJH trying to hold YEH hand in the BTS of the cheek kiss scene at the theater where they pose for the media? At first I thought I was wrong, but when I replay the video, play and pause, play an pause, I was clear that he was trying to hold her hand.... and then right away it show she was moving away and fixing her shirt or something. It from the very beginning of the clip, like few seconds.

Saw this on the chinese thread... I think a korean fan made it( sorry... I mean, this *gif was made by Korean fan...)... :lol:

a1137b59.gif

credits to Alexei of KDOCN

Rebby -- Thank you so much for sharing your experience... Love reading it...

--edit--

How come it's so small?? The gif is much bigger though...

Guest rongxanhtihon

Does anyone see that Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Ji Hoon (singer of Group S) have some similiar looks???

Guest mintoro

I was watching the BTS or something video clip of the cheek kiss scene at the theater between YEH and JJH , scene from episode 15 or 16 something like that. At the very beginning of the clip, only a few seconds, I saw JJH tried to hold YEH hand and then right away next scene is YEH fixing her shirt. I remembered from the drama, I don't think I saw that scene at all. So I wondered why did he tried to hold her hand? Hihihi! For YEH and JJH as a couple fans, you guys should watch that clip again. I hope I don't have bad eyes. Hihihi!!! :blush:

what's BTS?

Does anyone see that Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Ji Hoon (singer of Group S) have some similiar looks???

hey... I have the same feeling when im watching this drama... they look so alike... makes me feel that JJH is not a new actor coz i just watched wonderful life, which Lee Ji Hoon has a cast in there recently.

I just read what u all post about YEH and JJH went to Bali... what are they taking photograph for ? is that a magazine? This makes me feel that they had something.. and im happy for that... I really liek to see them together... :D

I SAW!!! yes!!

he was tryin 2 hold her hands :w00t: for a VERY SHORT second n da scene changed.. :fury:

but YEH looked kindda uneasy after da scene :unsure: hmm...

i lov GOONG ever since my frenz spread da virus to me..

i kindda blame them at 1st cuz it makes me cannot concentrate in class

and i juz keep thinkin bout them all day all nite

but now... i really thanks them for spreading da virus for me though :lol:

if not, i won't know there's such a superb drama going on

too bad tat it's end now :tears:

me juz can't wait for 2nd season

THANKS for all da wonderful links n pics n info n... :):)

juz lov it!! AJA!!

Archived