[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Hey guys im getting married in July and i kinda like the flower thing YEh wore on her head you guys have any pics of other people wearing something like that so i can choose which one is the best

Save the Last Dance drama series, go to that thread and you'll see images :)

wow, congratulations!!! :w00t: when i saw cg's headress i immediately thought of this:

eugene53.jpg

:lol:

it's eugene from save the last dance for me..she was wearing a similar headress during their engangement scene...

Me too! Save the last dance immediately came to my mind upon seeing the flowers on CG's head. Love it much!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vignette

Someone asked a few pages back what you consider as the best episode. It's a close call between 23 & 24 but in the endI'll say it's episode 24 if only for the following scenes

e223qh0vz.jpg

e230ao2ik.jpg

I don't know but everytime I watch this scene I end up crying my heart out cray.gif because there was no need for words to describe how much they feel for each other and how much they were hurting at that moment.

Guest daraku'melati

Someone asked a few pages back what you consider as the best episode. It's a close call between 23 & 24 but in the endI'll say it's episode 24 if only for the following scenes

e223qh0vz.jpg

e230ao2ik.jpg

I don't know but everytime I watch this scene I end up crying my heart out cray.gif because there was no need for words to describe how much they feel for each other and how much they were hurting at that moment.

I love this scene to..when they hug each other, I started crying.. :tears:

Guest sweet_treats1812

my favorite episodes have to be episode 16, 23 and 24..no need to explain y 23 and 24..hahaha~

but the beach scene in episode 16 plus the sweet way shin held cg while she slept was jst too much!!! it was too sweet!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: it's like finally! show us some love!!!

filipinos here will understand if i say it was jst too "kilig" for me to take! mwehehe~ i cant find a proper english translation for it..the word bubbly jst doesnt come close enough...but anyways.. :rolleyes:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

e230ao2ik.jpg

I agree! This heart wrenching scene makes me cry over and over again too! You can feel the love between Shin and CG!

Another best scene is the wedding at the end. Truly love it! And then that one when they slept in the car and they held hands.

Guest cjgp016

Guest AznGrlz

Another best scene is the wedding at the end. Truly love it! And then that one when they slept in the car and they held hands.

They SLEPT in the car holding hands? Where? When? How? GSIT, how could we possibly miss this...i think we all should just retire ppl :tears: and Jessie if you can read this, trust me your eyes haven't fallen out :yet: for watching 23-24 over and over and over and over and over again :P Gosh, so much for CSI A...i totally bombed my name man :ph34r: can't believe i missed such an important scene...but when?

Guest roujin

Hey guys im getting married in July and i kinda like the flower thing YEh wore on her head you guys have any pics of other people wearing something like that so i can choose which one is the best

dont know if they are the same exact thing but you can go to google images and search for haku lei

Guest usyagitntn

They SLEPT in the car holding hands? Where? When? How? GSIT, how could we possibly miss this...i think we all should just retire ppl :tears: and Jessie if you can read this, trust me your eyes haven't fallen out :yet: for watching 23-24 over and over and over and over and over again :P Gosh, so much for CSI A...i totally bombed my name man :ph34r: can't believe i missed such an important scene...but when?

Is that the scene from ep 16 when they were on the beach? That's the only thing that had the car and, CG was lying down( not actually sleeping) but they were taking a rest after all the fun they had on the beach. the only car scene in ep 24 between CG and Shin is where Cg wanted Shin to untie her scarf. ( please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Guest AznGrlz

Is that the scene from ep 16 when they were on the beach? That's the only thing that had the car and, CG was lying down( not actually sleeping) but they were taking a rest after all the fun they had on the beach. the only car scene in ep 24 between CG and Shin is where Cg wanted Shin to untie her scarf. ( please correct me if I'm wrong!)

If that's the case...boo yeah! I'm still good ppl...GSIT, sorry for holding you grlz down on ur projects for the last 3 minutes :phew: You may now go back to your investigating :perverted: mode... :P !!!!

Guest evonne

anyone nice enough to tell me the ending..i haven got a chance to watch cant wait.. so did they got divorce and remarried or what? did CG get kick out of the palace? did shin remains as the crown prince?

YOu guys are really sensitive... crying at all the scenes :D

I've never shed a drop of tear while watching this drama :)

-----------

Yay!!! Page-owner

Guest cheli001

I agree! This heart wrenching scene makes me cry over and over again too! You can feel the love between Shin and CG!

I agree the scene where cg ran after shin was really heart wrenching. :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: good thing i had my kleenex ready when i watched goong live.

and the holding hands in the car is sooo sweet....

Guest aw311

Has anyone seen the following clips?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_-qwohgQ4A

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h_apkBvmcVc

There seems to be chemistry between JJH and SJH . . .

when i saw the clips i was like NOOO IT"S SUPPOSED TO BE SHIN+CHAE!! lol but i must admit they looked nice together too in the commercial/ad/photoshoot. it was different to see SJH smiling too because that was rare in the drama. she's very pretty smiling.

btw anyone know the song in the second clip?

A couple of observations on Goong 1.5

1. The longer I watch JJH the more I think that his cheekbones are to die for, its totally wasted on a man ermmmm.... oh no not really its totally him. I wonder if plastic surgery can give you the same thing.

2. JJH & YEH - among the cast, they are the only ones fanning themselves, should we read something more to it?

3. Did anyone notice - Shin's friend who's sitting at the back checking himself out on the screen, it was during JJH mimicking Goong's PD (I think)

4. I totally love CG's friend, the one who's always carrying the mirror, she FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!

5. I love the NGs specially the one of Shin trying to be sadistic, when he lick the belt I was LMFAO. I wonder where JJH got that idea, hmmmm ;)

I LOVE GOONG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!!!

errmmm... I hope this isn't spamming :(

Archived