[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

Angelina- u r making me think the dirtiest thoughts

right now lol...aigoo!

gnight everybody...*waves*

You think i'm having dirty thoughts...you should see Kimi, she's the one trying to prove to the rest of us...that they could've rent a hotel/motel nearby to play :wild on the run: during their official date...we're all like :blink::ph34r::lol::phew::w00t::unsure::o:huh::P hehe...oh we don't even know if she's pregnant or not and already we're thinking too far...sumt tells me that pretty soon we have to put in big bold red letters before each comment :Only for 18 and older: though i'm not even 18 hehe :sweatingbullets:

G-night Angeline! Thank you for the pics...now i'm getting more dirty thoughts :faints:

Based on panda's TL, after they were talking about having babies/family/sex, when it went back to real time, CG said "cannot!" and Shin was like "Why cannot? You peep on me while I was bathing." (something like that) XDDD

(thanks liquidfir for TL)

Wow thank you! hehe now i can tell them to stop watching the whole thing again :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jobogae

Does anyone know the name of the instrumental music played at the beginning of episode 24? I am racking my brain. I think it's from an American movie soundtrack. It's not part of Goong's original soundtrack ... it's so good ... any help is appreciated :)

Guest Pikachu

photo_256_1_1_no_14275_1.jpg

Another pic of YEH and JJH together from the party!

And as Saki (or was it rie?) said in IRC... I'm liking the eye contact action in this one. ;)

Guest echoRy

And as Saki (or was it rie?) said in IRC... I'm liking the eye contact action in this one. ;)

:w00t: u beat me PIKApeach! i was gonna post this before going to bed.

i love the eye contact too, i'm praying more pics come out of them together!

tell rierie&goldenchild <3

bts7mq.jpg

bts15ug.jpg

imbc

Guest lil_missblueangel

i dunno why.....

but everytym i c HO.TOOT's face my blood reachs its boiling point!!! :fury: :fury: :angry::angry::angry:

*************CERTIFIED YULIAN****************** :excl: :excl: :excl:

aahhh FINALLY! it's a pic of them close

together at the party (well atleast somewhat)

wish there were more <_<

finally2he.jpg

imbc

Angelina- u r making me think the dirtiest thoughts

right now lol...aigoo!

gnight everybody...*waves*

Angeline, where did u get the above picture from? Any more of such pictures showing them together at the Goong celebration party? :)

To other Goong fans aside, are there any news/rumours lately from any website/newspapers reports or from any Korean fans that YEH & JJH are dating in real life? If YEH & JJH are dating in real life, I'm pretty sure that some Koreans might catch them dating on the streets etc, right?

Just thinking aloud ....

Thanks you very much for the HQ Street scene

I edited my MV with that one:

ALL HUGS AND KISS SCENES IN GOONG(of cours the 26 seconds kiss in slow motion :blush: )

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=6RWJIPP6

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ILYRZZ...EO2ERIC8AKASPU7

(the lyrics of this song is here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=274&st=34100)

Another version with STAY (in Goong OST):

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=WZQ63Y3S

Guest ADORE.you

^ there are heaps of clubboxes that have the episodes up to the last episode :blush: try clubboxes.. lols thats all i can advise you with :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pikachu

clubboxes ?? .. and where would that be o.O

Please check the first page for the links to various user's clubboxes.

Guest crazy_me

i personally want CG to be pregnant at the end of season 2.. so here's what i want to be the opening scene of season 2 :rolleyes:

camera moves around a room then focuses on the bed with white sheets where shin and cg is sleeping...

shin wakes up first, stares at cg..

he decides to wake cg by kissing her in the face (forehead, eyes, nose, lips)

while shin is kissing cg in the lips, cg smiles, shin moves back to stare at his wife, cg opens her eyes, smiles even wider..

cg encircles her arms to shin for a hug..

after sometime of hugging, shin moves for a kiss again but...

shocked cg: WAIT!

startled shin: what?

confused cg: what time is it?

confused shin: 8am. why?

surprised, worried cg (starts to get off the bed): OMG, jesus christ superstar! we're late!

more confused shin: late for what?!

cg running around the room looking for her clothes: what do you mean what? we're supposed to come back to the palace today! and it's already 8am! we're late! OMG, they are probably waiting for us by now.

shin: ...

cg: what are you doing? why are you still lying there? LET'S GO!

cg runs to the bathroom, tries to close the door but shin stops her.

cg: what?

shin: i'm coming in with you. it'll save us time and water :lol:;)

:w00t: :blush:

okei, here's a wallpaper i made for you guys, hope y'all like it.. sorry if it's not good, this is my first time making one :sweatingbullets:

wallietrylang7ay.th.jpg

Guest AznGrlz

OMG! LMAO once again i laughed so hard i fell off my chair...jesus christ, super star! I seriously feel like i'm going to end up in the hospital soon :faints: But that's so cute! Wow if it does start out like that...i swear, the pds sneaks in here to read our comments man :ph34r: gosh, i love our goonger's imagination... :P

edit- the wally is so beautiful! Thank you so much for it! :high five!:

Guest carlavb

i personally want CG to be pregnant at the end of season 2.. so here's what i want to be the opening scene of season 2 :rolleyes:

camera moves around a room then focuses on the bed with white sheets where shin and cg is sleeping...

shin wakes up first, stares at cg..

he decides to wake cg by kissing her in the face (forehead, eyes, nose, lips)

while shin is kissing cg in the lips, cg smiles, shin moves back to stare at his wife, cg opens her eyes, smiles even wider..

cg encircles her arms to shin for a hug..

after sometime of hugging, shin moves for a kiss again but...

shocked cg: WAIT!

startled shin: what?

confused cg: what time is it?

confused shin: 8am. why?

surprised, worried cg (starts to get off the bed): OMG, jesus christ superstar! we're late!

more confused shin: late for what?!

cg running around the room looking for her clothes: what do you mean what? we're supposed to come back to the palace today! and it's already 8am! we're late! OMG, they are probably waiting for us by now.

shin: ...

cg: what are you doing? why are you still lying there? LET'S GO!

cg runs to the bathroom, tries to close the door but shin stops her.

cg: what?

shin: i'm coming in with you. it'll save us time and water :lol:;)

I like it! except for the word palace. this is very realistic! :D

Thanks you very much for the HQ Stress scene

I edited my MV with that one:

ALL HUGS AND KISS SCENES IN GOONG(of cours the 26 seconds kiss in slow motion :blush: )

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3TSMF5B...KQ0D5A6ALD55703

(the lyrics of this song is here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=274&st=34100)

Another version with STAY (in Goong OST):

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QAHO8Q...2W2GDPHU5HZT7FU

oohhh!!!Downloading now..Thanks!

Guest hotelier_love

oh no..it's so sad!!

that's the end of season 1 of Goong..wanna c more!!

can't wait for season 2 to start!! anyway..finish watching ep 24! the ending is so cute...haha i told my sis that CG is pregnant but she said that in Goong 1.5..YEH said that it was only due to indigestion..was it true??

well well..during the last 2 eps..it was so heart warming!!! we see Shin n CG so loving!! best scene of all...

btw..thanks for all the videos shared...credits to all cos i can't remember who i dl from!! and Rebby thanks for the reports from Macau!!!

Archived