[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

:w00t: so sudden...Shenny there was no wink warning lol... :w00t:

thank u so much to the:

Main Translators: nycx1004, liquidfir(bear <33)

Spot Translators: yeohweping, nycx1004

Song translator: dorkette

Timers: jann, CraZyaH

Editor/QC: ay_link(Shenny babe)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nycx1004

Since Goong is over now... Been in the wallpaper making mood.

Hope you all enjoy! More will be on the way. *smiles*

Click the Thumnail to view actual size.

Do NOT HOTLINK!

Thanks,

Amy

Storyline Behind the Wallaper:

I can't believe we are over.

That one moment is more than a million memories.

I cry everyday, wanting to share it over with you again.

This one memory, is our last.

GoongWallie_onememory_Madisoid.jpg.xs.jpg

Joo JiHoon (Artsy Wallpaper)

Storyline:

Where do I turn?

Lights, camera, action - it's over.

What's left?

Lost, Death... it's all the same.

Is this my ending?

Smoke2.jpg.xs.jpg

credit: Madisoid@Soompi.com

Brushes:linzee_swirls

Texture: Magicbox

cOOL i made a graphic w/ the same joo ji hoon smoking pic too^^ he just looks too cool like that!~~

i posted my up at his thread though^^

great work, and thank u for sharing!!!!! :)

here's mine btw:

joojihoon31ih.gif

Guest _yinsyung*--

thank you -->

Main Translators: nycx1004, liquidfir

Editor/QC: ay_link

<333

even though it's ep 19; well more liek especially since it's ep 19 - must have been awfully hellish <333

thank you so much ^^

-yinyin

Guest jaitee

ahhh.......thank you subbers for episode 19!!!.....you guys just made my weekend better!!!

.......i'm definitely going to sleep well tonight.

THANK A BUNCH!!!

Guest jennxxness

If anyone can help to translate what it says on the pics, that'd be great :D. Thanks in advance, guys!

bscap002.jpg

bscap001a.jpg

bscap000.jpg

First pic: labour

CG: Ahh- shin goon- helpp mee

Shin: Just try a bit more!

(hahahha- so cute)

Second pic:

female bear (I don't think its CG): Oh handsome director~

Shin: I'm the famous director, shin

Third pic:

CG: I'm shin chae gyung - I'm now the korean president

Shin: Good job Chae Gyung!

Enjoy =D

I obviously want the second season to be numero 1 =) (but that's like everyone else) Does anyone have any info on how you'd be able to sub? curious to see how it works- I might ask tohelp out subbing in some other drama.

Guest hana3917

thank you:

Main Translators: nycx1004, liquidfir

the bears are soo cute!

Guest sweet_treats1812

hooray! the subs are out!!! thank u subbing team!!!

big hugz to u guys!!! :lol::lol::lol: THANK U!

jennxxness, thanks for the translation of the caps!!! it's so cute! haha~ i hope this is a preview to season 2 somehow..mwehehehe...

Guest evelyn168

Thanks to the following for subs... Main Translators: nycx1004, liquidfir

Also, thanks winny for the CB link to the whole show... This SBS show is really fun to watch... Lots of BTS of Goong... You also get to understand how busy YEH is...

Guest missy

yay! thank you subbers <333

my intuition told me there was going to be a new sub file up ^_^ great way to cure my current boredom!

also thanks for the new spot translations. (few pages back)

Here's my question to all of you Goongers:

WHICH GOONG EPISODE YOU THINK IS THE BEST? AND WHY?

Here's mine:

The best episode, for me, is the 23rd.

Why?

- It's the turning point for Shin & CG's relationship. They FINALLY CLEARLY UNDERSTAND how they feel about each other. All of the misunderstandings and sense of pridefulness that came between them in the past are all gone now. In a sense, that wall has finally crumbled.. and now they can reach each other's hand :)

- CG has made it clear to Yul that he has NO CHANCE with her. NOT A SINGLE BIT. Even if he waited for her for the next 1000 yrs, she would still have chosen Shin. If she had given mixed-signal to him in the past, that might lead him to think otherwise, well it just ENDED right THEN and THERE. Now, we CAN'T BLAME HER ANYMORE for being UNDECIDED or MISLEADING, if Yul ever gonna make a move again in the future. <_<

- We can see how unselfish Shin's-love-for-CG is. Even though we all know he wants her to be by his side forever, but he is willing to let her go because he doesn't want to BREAK HER WINGS. He'd rather see her live her life to the fullest outside the Palace, then to watch her giving up her dreams just to be with him. When you are willing to let go the one you love to see him/her happy, for me that is what you called TRUE LOVE. Nothing is greater than sacrificing in the name of love. *forgive me for being cheesy.. i'm in my Goong Withdrawal mode*

- On the other hand, CG is also willing to let go of her only dream, her freedom, to be with the one she loves. Everything else doesn't matter, as long as he LET her to be by his side. and HE DID.

- Shin stood up for his wife and fought *verbally anyway* against the king's plan to send her away. When he glanced over to his sister to look for her support, I can sense his desperation *sigh*.. my heart was aching for him.

- Shin & CG crying together. The tears are so full of regrets, and that's why it's so painful to see. Regret for being too selfish and prideful not to admit his feelings for her long time ago. Regret for being too careless to say hurtful words to the one he&she loves. Regret for wasting the time they could've spent together on ignorance.

- The date.. which is their official "first date". They are creating memories that should've been there long time ago. For once, they can do what normal couples do. Walk hand-in-hand and kiss like no-one else is watching :blush:

- and of course.. the hot and burning kiss.. but i'm done blabbering about this particular scene over and over and over again. So, let's not go there this time :P

Yeah, so anyways, WHAT'S YOURS?

EDIT: Thank you bunches *as always*, SUBBING TEAM!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

Chinese subs for Goong 1.5

http://bbs.joyyang.com/job.php?action=down...492858&aid=4014

*Not YYCAF*

wow these guys are fast!!! :lol::lol::lol:

i dled that file, and it works w/ winamp^^

thanks for the link btw!! :)

ur welcome! ;)

okay so ive downloaded 3 types of GOONG 1.5

but all of them seem to stop in the middle...

does anyone have the FULL ONE????

please and thank yous~~

i uploaded an HQ version of it a couple pages back..sorry, ul have to backlog a bit :sweatingbullets: but it's the full 700 mb version and it didnt seem to have any problems when i watched it... :)

Guest rainbowfull.

My favorite eps: I FORGOT THE NUMBER >.<

WHY? CAUSE! Well first of all, i loved every eps in Goong(: && my favorite one though, was the one where they all leave for yul's birthday party, and like CG & Shin share a room, and then like Shin kisses her when she's sleeping. (SO SWEET<3) and i loved the part when CG was hiding from Shin when he was taking a shower x) HAHA.

i have more fav eppies, but i cant remember em.

But i likd 23 also, cause everything cleared up, CG & Shin were ACTUALLY OFFICIALLY in love(: muahs.

haha.

I love how all the Goongers are making predictions on what happened after eps. 24! lol.

Guest dysfunkti0nal

This just started showing in hawaii about 2 weeks back, I think i'm on episode 5 tonite? LOL...reading all these spoilers makes me want to watch it more xD.

I love this series, totally addict. :P

Guest jhessy

yeah so many^pages for this wonderful thread ^^

Season 2 is going to be aired in February 2007

10 months to wait :sweatingbullets:

I apologize if I'm asking this question again but I didn't find any confirmation on the thread regarding if it has already been confirmed that there will be Season 2 of GOONG. Can someone post/translate or direct me to the article confirming a second season??? I hope they still get to keep the smae cast. :unsure::tears:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanx subbing team for the SUBS!!!! You guys always make my day! :P

Guest usyagitntn

Thanks jennxness for the translation. I hope it's the first pic too *wink* :D

A big hug to our subbing team. That was a great surprise!! :wub:

Whisper: where are all the GSI team member (Goong scenes investigation)? Any new reports? :lol:

@yinyin: :lol: another Goong investigation? I'm in (but not until I'll be able to download that clip) GSI is always so much fun!!! I remember mangoicy saying that this is now one of our main goal in this thread here: satisfy our Goong craving by finding every little steamy detail between YEH and JJH. hoho. Okay I'll stop laughing like an idiot now. I'm obsessive with Goong.

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ hahah well i'm not on the bed scene team but i did randomly realise something XD

I was watching the SBS Good Morning Special and then the closeup of ths street scene kiss when i realised something :x

In the BTS of the kiss scene in the EunHae special; eunhae's arms are over Jihoon's jacket BUT in the actuall episode - her arms are UNDERNEATH JiHoon's jacket...

does that mean they filmed it twice?

and even if they didn't; must have been a really long kiss if she had time to change the position of her arms...since they kissed for awhile with eunhae's hands over and under respectively...

OR maybe i'm just overthinking HAHAHAHA

goonganaylsis19du.jpg

yeah okay.

i'm a sad case.

i'm turning into one of those obsessive fans -.-;;

-yinyin

I was watching the SBS Good Morning Special and then the closeup of ths street scene kiss when i realised something :x

In the BTS of the kiss scene in the EunHae special; eunhae's arms are over Jihoon's jacket BUT in the actuall episode - her arms are UNDERNEATH JiHoon's jacket...

*refer to pic on yinyin's post above*

kekekkeke.. sorry but I just got to make this comment. Since YEH had her hands UNDERNEATH his jacket *probably closer to his bum...buwhahahaha*, and then look at this pic that has been posted a while ago:

ep23street7.jpg

There, HE has his hands CLOSE to her bum as well.. maybe they were really having a JOLLY GOOD TIME there, that they forget it's gonna be aired for millions of people to watch.. bwuahahahahhaha...

Guest tenshiii0ox

I liked the music that was played for the preview in Episode 23. They also used it in Episode 24 when 율 (Yul) told his mom that he now knows that him not being able to have/love 쳬경 (Chae Gyung) was planned. Hmmm...

Archived