[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesw_21

Hey all GOONGERS!

i'm also having a bad withdrawal depression now since after GOONG ended! and still coming in everyday to check on any updates/news/clips on our ROYAL COUPLE. suddenly i remember that we can see them at BaekSang Award Ceremony on 14th April !!! remember that GOONG also nominated for best drama and others???

let's all look forward to this BIG day!!!

Aja Aja!

p.s. thanks soooo much for all who have put in so much efforts and help in all stuffs for all GOONGERS here....LOVE U ALL! SARANG HAE!!!

Guest AznGrlz

^man you crack me up!!!!! you have taking on a hard task trying to kidnap shin and all. mind as well snatch yul while you're at it too.

you lead busy life. detective by day, kidnapper by night =]

tough choice. shin's bed seems more inviting ^^

oh yea!!! i forgot to say. thanks everybody for a wonderful time in here!!! you made my goong viewing worthwhile. and i cant get enough of that goong lingo!! it ceases to amaze me how creative you guys get.

have a good night everyone or morning or wherever yall are located =]

lol Yup i'm one busily perverted with obession CSI A...one of a kind my friend :wink/wink: seriously, his bed is inviting...that's why i'm going for it first, someone can take on yul's...then we can trade! Mwahahahahahah!

Omg just noticed sumt, everyone watch back at eps. 23 entitled :Hiccups Scene: where shin didn't leave cg's bedroom :phew: see the glass door yo? is it just my perverted mind again or do i see some action going on? lol :jumps back to investigation/ planning for kidnap:

i just read that ck's brother in goong is actually a horseback rider that might be considered to go to the beijing olympics

hes a korea representative athelete. O_O!

Dang! Seriously? Go Cg's bro! I find him funny hehe very talented man...gosh wonder if he's taken :wondering:

Guest AznGrlz

Argggg....cha'n qua'!!!! No more GOONG!!!!!

U viet! Hurray! I know! Xin chao, I'm Angelina Thien Ai!...khong Goong khong vui...life sucks now :faints: Khong biet phai lam sao....:chet!: <_< o well...at least we still have GS2...cheer up everyone! :back to investigation:

Guest YoungNgo

U viet! Hurray! I know! Xin chao, I'm Angelina Thien Ai!...khong Goong khong vui...life sucks now :faints: Khong biet phai lam sao....:chet!: <_< o well...at least we still have GS2...cheer up everyone! :back to investigation:

:PYou bet! Me Viet!!! I'm TD!....chan and buon thiet! Muon nhay lau....thang cho roi:blink:....You're right! We're still have season 2...can't wait to hear good news from CG & SHIN dating in real life!!!!

Back to my reading mode.....CHEER!!!!

Guest azinchic

BOth of you guy are so funny. OMG wut do I do now that GOONG is over? **sigh***

GOONG should have extended the Ending just a little bit more so we all could survive till the weekend

Guest artsy_09

LMAO! i practically fell out of my chair laughing, reading your comments! :rofl: oh...something tells me if i keep it going like this, i'll end up in the hospital soon man :P

Seriously! I keep repeating :Sex/sex: each time i watch 23-24 again...i don't know if its GCI :goong curse instinct: or just me being my perverted self <_< , but something tells me...they did it!!!!! And OMG, jesus christ, super star! That kiss on the shoulder from ep. 24... :phew: :rents a cloud9 and flies to heaven:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!! But I have to agree with you there. Episode 23 was so steamy that you had to wonder if those two were going to put the set on fire. I got to admit that kiss on episode 23 was one of the best "kissing scene" or should I say the best kissing scene ever period. Hope season two will be as good as season 1 =)

Guest AznGrlz

Uh-oh! Let’s go!

Its Goong in the house Yo!

Once upon a time a little girl was set,

Promised to a crown prince that she never met.

Grown up to be 19, bubbly, and nice,

Never knew the things life chose her to sacrifice.

She accidentally spelt water on his shoes one day,

He teased her a bit with a charm that blew her away.

She ended up marrying him though none was proud,

Being sad, lonely, and unaccepted in this royal cloud.

So how would this fairy tale going to go?

Would it be happy or sad, how would we know?

One girl one boy in on different worlds,

Ones from hot and the other came from cold.

*Cg’s friends* (Must take time to let their love mold)

(cg)Lost and confused, don’t know what to do,

(shin)Hey yo! Its fate that chose me to put up with you.

Though handsome and smart, he’s cold and stern

Guess it’s his trust that our crown princess must earn.

His heart is fragile, but it’s hard to tell,

Only she can see it,

*Shin’s friends* kept him up when he fell.

Slowly, the wall broke without realizing so,

She fell in love with this stranger whom feelings deny to show.

Then another prince decided to tag along,

Another game of fate twisted right and wrong.

Turns out he’s her husband’s older cousin,

Who fell for her too “Man get a grip, that’s a sin!”

Though our crown prince acted like he didn’t fear,

But his jealousness is shown, when the two are near.

Then out of nowhere popped in a Hyorin

Now they’re playing a square, “who’s out and who’s in?”

Dang, it’s such a modern twisted fairy tale,

Leading all the viewers hot on its tail!

Politics, Romance, the Rights declared,

Remember its life, there ain’t a fair shared!

Just when things took a turn for the good side,

Halmamama, the great queen stepped in for a ride.

“I say we let them get it on tonight,

By next year we’ll have sesons everywhere…

*maids* (Oh! Boy…what a sight!)

here's my loyal dedication to goong...my own goong rap hehe not done yet though! :P

Guest AznGrlz

:P You bet! Me Viet!!! I'm TD!....chan and buon thiet! Muon nhay lau....thang cho roi:blink:....You're right! We're still have season 2...can't wait to hear good news from CG & SHIN dating in real life!!!!

Back to my reading mode.....CHEER!!!!

Chao TD! :waves: dang, let me join you hehe :after i'm done investigating, kidnapping shin/yul, and watching GS2: you go ahead... :PBay gio khong biet phai lam sao...:chan thiet!: gosh...o well :skips to a corner and dream about shin!:

Guest missy

there are actually ALOT of holes with the ending of the this season..

-yinyin

i agree. there were alot of points were i was like "huh?" or like "okay..." and it seem rushed in some points, but i just kinda went along with the flow of it. i'll cut them them some slack because they must have been in a rush putting it together with the tight schedule.

i just got done watch 1.5 hehe it was funny & cute even though i couldn't understand everything.

Guest kame86

hihi

does anyone have the piano scores for goong ost?

especially for the instrumental song which appears in recent eps of 23&24?

Guest AznGrlz

omg!! wow!! hahahha...

wow...that is one deep dedication!

lol thank you hehe its me being my random self again...a rap for a drama, at least i'm original! :i think...: :P

i think if the award for kissin they will won it.who agree wif me...??????????

raise ur hand......

hehehe :P

:raises hand: me! me! That's one killer kiss man, thanks to them...kisses in drama, for me, just jumped up a whole new level! I can't even keep track of how many times i fainted because of that kiss... :rolleyes:

Archived