[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

I agree! Goong is over, doesn't mean we have to be other with it too! We still got one another, GS2, FF, Mvs, subs, news, and love-making scenes inspection updates to look forward to!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

aawwww, i'm happy that the thread is still jumping!

and sweet_treats is right, people who are looking forward to the subs will still

be here patiently waiting for SHENNY babe's beautiful winks ;)

i watched 1-4 last night and i'm gonna watch 5-8 tonight!!!

GOONG LIVES baby!

thanx so much for the clips everyone, it's helping me deal with my withdrawal symptoms!

Guest sweet_treats1812

I agree! Goong is over, doesn't mean we have to be other with it too! We still got one another, GS2, FF, Mvs, subs, news, and love-making scenes inspection updates to look forward to!

bwahahahaha! that last sentence got me cracking up! :lol: il definitely keep myself entertained reading u guys inspection updates!!! :D

YESH LIKE STATED ABOVE

GOONG WILL LIVE FOREVER.

I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON TWO. I'M SOO EXCITED.

WATCHING ALLLLL EPI ALL OVER AGAIN.

I'M SOO ADDICT.

SOO WHO ALL ADDICT WITH ME?

I BET EVERYONE IS.

yeah!

WERE ALMOST THERE. ALMOST TO 1700~ COME ON GOONGERS! =D LET SHOW OUR LOVE FOR GOONG!

Guest AznGrlz

bwahahahaha! that last sentence got me cracking up! :lol: il definitely keep myself entertained reading u guys inspection updates!!! :D

YESH LIKE STATED ABOVE

GOONG WILL LIVE FOREVER.

I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON TWO. I'M SOO EXCITED.

WATCHING ALLLLL EPI ALL OVER AGAIN.

I'M SOO ADDICT.

SOO WHO ALL ADDICT WITH ME?

I BET EVERYONE IS.

yeah!

WERE ALMOST THERE. ALMOST TO 1700~ COME ON GOONGERS! =D LET SHOW OUR LOVE FOR GOONG!

Me! :raises hand: i'm watching goong all over again! Gosh i love it too much :addiction: still working on the inspection with my friends over aim...gosh tough case here ppl, evil PDs :glares: anywayz...back to inspection and goong watching! :skips back to work:

Guest _yinsyung*--

a few questions...

- i know it was cute/sweet/etc and everything.. but why IS it that she started running after the car? where was he going? was that ever mentioned? or was she just so sad to not be in the same place he was? the image of him going away from her? was it because he wasn't going to be around when she leaves the palace? ...what what? it's like all of a sudden she walks out with yul, shin is going somewhere, and she totally freaks out. i'm sorry.. i don't understand much korean. XD

- why did she kneel down in front of halma-mama? we cut from one scene to this one.. it seems totally out of nowhere. not to mention, her friends were suddenly there. o___O were they SUPPOSED to come? if it was a farewell to the elders, where are the others? did she just come to say goodbye to halma-mama?

as for everybody's big bang ending... XD

also thought it was cute that they got remarried. i'm not sure if i'm as crazy about her headwear as it was just so big XD but i did like her dress. the whole throwing up thing... maybe she just had a few too many egg tarts? XD although the look they gave each other in the end.. DOES seem indicative that something happened between them.. unless shin is thinking that maybe she went off with some other guy. ;) haha. j/k.

attempts to answer the questions :x

what happened was - the old sanggong that is really dedicated to Yul's mum - confessed that it was her that set the fire and that it was Shin that ordered her to do it.

As a result; it appeared to the police that there was enough evidence to charge Shin was the arson and hence, he was going to be arrested.

On the same day of his arrest, CG was supposed to leave for Macau as part of her accepted punishment. Shin said to her that it was best this way so that CG wouldn't have to see him getting arrested.

The reason she started running after the car, was because i don't think she expected to see Shin getting arrested. Or more like she didn't know...whatever the reason she was terribly upset that Shin was leaving and so she ran after the car...

and i think CG was there with Halmamamma as a farewell because Halmamamma says she is sorry and that she won't just let the situation as it is and that CG ahs to trust in her.

CG then says that she will really miss Halmamamma

But as for what the friends are doing there, and why the king and queen aren't there - i'm at as much a loss as you are XD

there are actually ALOT of holes with the ending of the this season..

hope it helped explain some things...

-yinyin

hello everybody! im so new to korean stuff...but im lovin it! im so totally hooked! i just started watching Goong last week and now im on episode 18. Im obsessed :D . I got yelled at everytime i was watching goong because i never paid attention to anyone...even when my mom tripped right in front of me :ph34r::phew: ok...so yeah...i was wondering how to become a shin and yul camper? or can i only be one?

Guest chigurl

hey guys!!! finally got around to watching da slow motion kiss.. :phew: ...can i say steammmy... :blush: :w00t: ....im so jealous.... ;)

SLOW MOTION KISS

--EDIT---

if anybody is interested in da song dats playin its by counting crows called colorblind..heres a link.....SONG

Dont forget to vote for our cg&shin for best chemistry......VOTE

heres goong 1.5 on sendspace,if anybody still needs it..

GOONG 1.5

Guest -crazzzie-

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ep 23 and 24 is off the chang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that kiss...o wow...O_O can I say HOT and ep. 24 that was just plain said..well until the end but sad nonetheless. They should really end up together in real life...they just have soo much chemistry onscreen >.<

Guest vpower

i agree!! except for the part that goong is over. it ISNT over and never will be!!!! goong is like love. both will never die!!! hehhehe gosh i am one corny person.

you guys have done something to me!!

as i sit here and watch ep 23 and 24 over again, i cant help but to think dirty thoughts. eh. it wasnt like my mind wasnt in the gutter before, but i will never see those episodes the same way i did before. X)

anywho the whole pregnancy thing is awesome but i really dont like the idea of it cause i would rather see the steamy/sweet love relationship than the whole family aspect. i want more killer kisses!!! actually i dont know if this thread could handle it cause you know 2 kisses in one episode already caused such an uproar.

anyway back to those episodes :w00t:

Guest arena

thank u everyone for the link......, picture......., ng......, news..... and everthing about goong. one more says thank u.........so much.................. :):):):)

I'm really going to miss Goong. I've crashed in this thread many times and now Goong's over I don't know what next thread to crash in. Thank you for all of those links. Even if I'm only on Ep.19 I'm going to miss crashing into this thread and looking for spoilers :tears: The ending is a true cliffhanger, but it's what makes us want to watch Season 2 so bad. I hope CG and JJH will actually begin to date xP

anywho the whole pregnancy thing is awesome but i really dont like the idea of it cause i would rather see the steamy love relationship than the whole family aspect. i want more killer kisses!!! actually i dont know if this thread could handle it cause you know 2 kisses in one episode already caused such an uproar.

I know... but if season 2 starts where we were left of.. which COULD mean, the first 2 weeks of pregnancy? Aaand it'll take around 3-4 months before her belly got really big.. that means we can see 3-4 months worth of STEAMY ACTIONS between Shin&CG.. which can be compressed into ermm.. 5-6 episodes??? Bwuahahahha.. all these numbers making me dizzy.. but yeah, you got the point, right? ;)

Guest meabxwb

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. the kiss. THE KISS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg. SO ENVIOUS of YEH. THAT LUCKY GIRL. DAMIT.. ahahaa. SHEEZe. they probably did how many uncut scenes of it. and WAHHHHHHHHH. shes so lucky. SHIN GOOn is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY. imma kidnap him one day.

Guest AznGrlz

i agree!! except for the part that goong is over. it ISNT over and never will be!!!! goong is like love. both will never die!!! hehhehe gosh i am one corny person.

you guys have done something to me!!

as i sit here and watch ep 23 and 24 over again, i cant help but to think dirty thoughts. eh. it wasnt like my mind wasnt in the gutter before, but i will never see those episodes the same way i did before. X)

anywho the whole pregnancy thing is awesome but i really dont like the idea of it cause i would rather see the steamy love relationship than the whole family aspect. i want more killer kisses!!! actually i dont know if this thread could handle it cause you know 2 kisses in one episode already caused such an uproar.

LMAO! i practically fell out of my chair laughing, reading your comments! :rofl: oh...something tells me if i keep it going like this, i'll end up in the hospital soon man :P

Seriously! I keep repeating :Sex/sex: each time i watch 23-24 again...i don't know if its GCI :goong curse instinct: or just me being my perverted self <_< , but something tells me...they did it!!!!! And OMG, jesus christ, super star! That kiss on the shoulder from ep. 24... :phew: :rents a cloud9 and flies to heaven:

Guest vpower

^puahhahahaha!! i think all of us are mostly focus on the kissing and whether or not they are REALLY dating.

most of us have even turned perverted.

man what good influences we are on each other =D

I know... but if season 2 starts where we were left of.. which COULD mean, the first 2 weeks of pregnancy? Aaand it'll take around 3-4 months before her belly got really big.. that means we can see 3-4 months worth of STEAMY ACTIONS between Shin&CG.. which can be compressed into ermm.. 5-6 episodes??? Bwuahahahha.. all these numbers making me dizzy.. but yeah, you got the point, right? ;)

yep i get the point :) but who knows where they will decide to start out in the storyline. i have never actually seen a sequel in korean dramas so i dont know what to expect. plus it wont really be that long so how are they going to fit all of that? man korean dramas amaze me at how much they can fit in the last episode.

when it comes to figuring out math for goong, it seems simple, but when you actually have to learn real math, it gets confusing :crazy:

i almost forgot about the manhwa!! maybe that will give us some clues to what will be going on. maybe not though cause the storylines seem to be going different paths.

Guest AznGrlz

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. the kiss. THE KISS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg. SO ENVIOUS of YEH. THAT LUCKY GIRL. DAMIT.. ahahaa. SHEEZe. they probably did how many uncut scenes of it. and WAHHHHHHHHH. shes so lucky. SHIN GOOn is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY. imma kidnap him one day.

OMG! lol hurray...join the :Shin Kidnapping Team: we're taking action tonight grl hehe...disguise, sneak to korea, and jump in through shin's window while he's sleeping, quickly, but carefully put him into a big bag, carry him out, and sneak back home! We can share!!!! :after i'm done with him...again: hehe still thinking of backups :pulls hair out thinking: <_<

edit- vpower, don't worry...if i fall, i'll make sure to land on shin's bed :phew: or maybe yul, ne...i'll go with shin, but what about yul? but then what about shin...yul, shin, yul, shin...gosh why do they have to be so hot <_< oh well...i'll land on shin's :camp out for the night, fly to heaven again, and land on yul's: hehe

Guest vpower

^man you crack me up!!!!! you have taking on a hard task trying to kidnap shin and all. mind as well snatch yul while you're at it too.

you lead busy life. detective by day, kidnapper by night =]

tough choice. shin's bed seems more inviting ^^

oh yea!!! i forgot to say. thanks everybody for a wonderful time in here!!! you made my goong viewing worthwhile. and i cant get enough of that goong lingo!! it ceases to amaze me how creative you guys get.

have a good night everyone or morning or wherever yall are located =]

Archived