[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

I don't think CG is pregnant. Their going to be in college next season, and it will be a boring story if the conflict will be based on their baby and their relationship in school/home. So, I don't think CG is pregnant.

I don't think she's pregnant too, i'm hoping she's not! Maybe she's not pregnant, but they did it...that's why their expression was like :which time was it?:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chancheeching

I don't think she's pregnant too, i'm hoping she's not! Maybe she's not pregnant, but they did it...that's why their expression was like :which time was it?:

but in the very last few scenes, there is a small little bear in the big bears' hand.

Guest Pikachu

I second that idea! Errm, at least until we all agree that it's getting lame and boring :P

Why don't we pretend like Goong is still airing *back to ep 1*. So watch 1 episode every Wed & Thu, just like usual.. and write heck of an analysis.. this 2nd time should be more thorough and detailed. Also, just to add the fun.. find MORE FLAWS that the PD accidentaly showed in these episodes.. It's like MBC hiring another 200-something more people to edit the show.. bwuahahahhaa..

That should give us... erm.. another 12 more weeks of Goongness.. How about that guys?

XD I agree with watching ep 1-24 every wednesdays and thursdays XDDDD till uhmm... :3 Goong 2 arrives? XD At least we'd probably have a more calm and level-headed take on the episodes now that the initial excitement of fangirling has died down (or has it? :D)

The PDs are probably still staring at a blank piece of paper titled "GOONG 2 SCENARIO BRAINSTORM IDEAS".. While we're almost done with "THE FIRST CHAPTER OF GOONG 2: THE CONCEPTION" bwuahahahhaha..

Azngrlz, fire away with your investigation!! kekekekekke..

XDDDDDDDDDDD Dude, some of the peeps in the IRC chan have even begun what life's like with their kids growing up. XDDDD (stalker trio! *pokes manda and rie*)

Guest AznGrlz

but in the very last few scenes, there is a small little bear in the big bears' hand.

That could be for later in season 2 maybe even towards the end :sweatingbullets:

Guest chancheeching

That could be for later in season 2 maybe even towards the end :sweatingbullets:

haha, well , yea, may be, is it confirmed that there is season 2? actually quite like it to end. are there still story more, i wonder.

Guest AznGrlz

haha, well , yea, may be, is it confirmed that there is season 2? actually quite like it to end. are there still story more, i wonder.

Yup there's going to be a season 2, but not until 2007 :faints: :tears: There's still cg coming back to the palace, what happens to yul and his mom, shin getting the throne again, their kids, following their dreamz in college, some more lovey dovey scenes to satisfy our perverted minds/eyes :j/p :P :and maybe some jealousy in between like the pds :glares: deciding to put some other chic/guy in to create more troubles for our royal couples...and bring them closer :praying: :sweatingbullets:

Yes, and it has been discussed many times (scheduled release: February 2007) :) The only thing that's not confirmed yet is whether or not all of the casts are coming back for the second season. The storyline hasn't finalized as well. And oh, the filming is scheduled for October. That's about everything on 2nd season that I know of.

since im at work, can you tell me what the clip is about? Thanks

it's about the fire-scene filming. How the crews put so much effort to make it looked real, even only for a couple of minutes in the episode. there's JJH running around a couple of times, since *obviously* he's in that scene.. kekeke.. but if you're looking for some JJH&YEH action, there's none. If you're craving for some JJH sight, then yeah go for it. :D

EDIT: AAAAAAAAARRGH!!! TELLY you're baaaaack!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest neverletgo

sry if this has been asked already but i a backlogged a couple of pages and couldn't find it. can someone post a clubbox link for the goong 1.5 special for medium quality that doesn't require a password? thanks a bunch!

Guest laceytam

is the fire scene also in the manga?

and is the goong 1,5 with chinese subs out??? or will there be one with chinese subs?

is the fire scene also in the manga?

Yes, but the order of when it happens is kinda switched around. In the manhwa, the fire happened before CG announced the divorce plan, but as we know in the series, it's the other way around.

Guest kjgprincess

im sorry. but

before there was a list of the ratings on the first page. but not anymore

so i was wondering what the ratings were for the past epis.

i couldnt find it in any of the earlier posts.

im sorry. but

before there was a list of the ratings on the first page. but not anymore

so i was wondering what the ratings were for the past epis.

I believe it's 28.8% for Seoul & 28.3% nationwide.

Hmm.. i kinda like this answering-questions thingy.. makes me feel like the information center. Yeah, the Goong Information Center, bwuahahahahhaa

me add one too...haha

"What a baby?!?!"

*CG & Shin looks at each other & speaking with their minds....

CG: I told you that's not how to cure the hiccups... :blush:

Shin: I was only trying to help...

:lol: I'm totally making it up.... hahaha

haha!!! that is hilarious! reminds me of the korean drama Guardian Angel when the guy actually kissed the girl to stop her hiccups!!!! they were holding stuff in their hands which they just stole and she started hiccuping at the lift lobby while trying to get away and the security guards came! so he had no other way to cover her mouth to keep her silent but to kiss her!!! maybe Shin goon did try the same trick!

Archived